I saw the other free PSP thread...but...

Posted by MaineRapKingB

I saw the other guy post about a free PSP. His thread got closed. The only thing is, dude was obviously just trying to get someone to help him out. I wanted to show you mine actual pics that I took.

http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc181&image=bf2_Brendan_007.jpg

http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc67&image=406_Brendan_0042.JPG

I pm'ed Pit when I saw him close the other thread but he never hit me back. Didnt want to seem like I was spamming or nothing but this did actually work for me. I didnt use that normal one called freepsps.com. Its trash. I used trialclix where they actually give you good offers. I even signed up for Gamefly through them which was just an added bonus.

Now let me clarify. I didnt just do this and then get it the next week. It took a few weeks to a month. But to be honest I left it alone. I got excited and signed up and then just was like, eh too much time. So I just kept my link in sigs and stuff and just forgot about it. Next thing I know, a bunch of people signed up. Those people probably got PSP's or whatever by now as well.

Anyway, to be honest, once I got this dog on PSP. I'm not having that much fun with it. I think I'm going to put it on Ebay. In hindsight I should have went with the Archos media player. Ya live and ya learn I guess.

Do with you will with this thread. Close it, flame it, or just be skeptical. Whatever. I can't do no more than actually show you my pictures. If you arent willing to believe me after that, I dont know what to tell ya. Just ignore it I guess. But if someone you know does cop one in this way, dont say I didnt tell you whats up.

My link: http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp?refID=119816

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I can't wait till you get banned. Never post this again. You are breaking VGC rules by advertising outside of your sig.

Posted by MaineRapKingB

So now its advertising? Whatever. I aint advertising nothing. I already got mine.

Quoting MaineRapKingB: So now its advertising? Whatever. I aint advertising nothing. I already got mine.

Thats great. You still cannot post these links. Did you not get it when Pit deleted the last one?

Posted by MaineRapKingB

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Thats great. You still cannot post these links. Did you not get it when Pit deleted the last one?
Aight and. Like I said, asked the guy. Didnt know for sure. Never answerd so I posted it. If you dont like it, just dont say nothing and let him close it INSTEAD OF UPPING IT, like the smart guy you are. LOL.

Quoting MaineRapKingB: Aight and. Like I said, asked the guy. Didnt know for sure. Never answerd so I posted it. If you dont like it, just dont say nothing and let him close it INSTEAD OF UPPING IT, like the smart guy you are. LOL.

Well, I'm glad that you can't find it in yourself to use any good grammer. Instead of posting it AGAIN, you should have left it. Get a clue. It was deleted for a reason. Breaking rules more than three times usually results in a ban. SO good luck.

Close and Delete, Pitty.

Posted by Pit

Look, I'm not gonna delete this but I'm gonna lock it. The reason I deleted/locked the other threads is because it breaks the advertising rule by posting links to sites that help you get a free (insert console name here) or forum advertising. There's links all over VGC for free crap. If they want to fall for things then let them click those links. No need for further advertising.