Infected mushrooms

Posted by Lord of Spam

I just got a few of their songs, and me likes. i was wondering if anybody could point me towards anymore.

Posted by Klarth

*infected mushroom

I suppose they're alright, but not really my sort of music these days... Raptor and Corrupt know a good deal about IM, they're bound to spot this thread.

Posted by Raptor

A few song recommendations (the album they are from is in italics):

Classical Mushroom:
Bust a Move
The Missed Symphony
Sailing in the Sea of Mushroom
Dracul
None of this is Real

The Gathering:
Return of the Shadows
Release Me
The Gathering
Virtual Voyage
Psycho

Converting Vegetarians:
Echonomix
Deeply Disturbed
Converting Vegetarians
Elation Station
Avratz
Drop Out
Elevation
I Wish

IM the Supervisor:
Ratio Schmatio
Cities of the Future
Frog Machine

Merlin:
Where is S
Gamma Goblins
Dream Theater

Artificial Visualization:
Blue Rhythmic Night
Radioactive Rain

B.P. Empire:
Noise Maker
Dancing with Kadafi
Never Ever Land

I've been listening to I.M. since 1998, and... Classical Mushroom is still my favourite album of all.

Posted by Corrupt

Da[b][/b]mn you, Raptor, for getting all the good stuff in before me. :(

Along with what Raptor recommended, I'd also try checking out the remix of "Muse Breako." "Spaniard," "Selecta," "Disco Mushroom," "Funchameleon," and "Tasty Mushroom" are all really good, as well.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Let the downloading begin.

Thanks for the titles, guys.

Posted by Bubblez

I also like the Classical Mushroom album the best. It's a milestone in the history of psytrance. The other albums are also ok, every album has its one style so be sure to check them all out.

Besides the tracks on the album there is one you really have to know. It's called Symphonatic and it's from a compilation called Tsunami (it's from 1998 so please don't get *****y about the name). And another track that is very good is called Jorg On Mushroom - The Messenger.

Before Erez and Duvded formed Infected Mushroom they made music under the name Shive Shidapu (it's only Erez and J

Posted by Raptor

*Shiva Shidapu

That had actually slipped my mind... I shall go download more Shiva Shidapu. I try to obtain as much of Erez's work as I can.