Psi-Ops

Posted by crimsoncinder

Peronally this is one of my favourite games of all time. There is so much to do in it, Nick is a wicked protaganist and the mind abilities are AWESOME. I got so good with the telepathy I was unstoppable. The physics in the game are amazing, and I love picking guys up and throwing them into explodig barrels and whatnot. But, I think the old Nick, when he looked like Edward Norton (training sessions) was way cooler than the Nick you play as.

Opinions? Comments?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Pretty great game actually. Ton of fun to play, and even the training room is fun. I've spent countless hours in that one area. They have a lot to improve on though.

Posted by crimsoncinder

Such as?

I agree though, like the ENDING!! And the Cinematics.

Posted by Black_Wolf

Yea, I was a big fan of Psi-Ops. The best part is the physics of the game. Really well done. I think was very overlooked by gamers though, as well as its cousin Second Sight from Codemasters. Thats a great one too, especially if you're looking for more Psi-Ops-ish action. The idea of mind powers with guns was awesome, kinda like a modern jedi. The shooting was a little sketchy, coulda been improved, but overall, a **** fine game. Worthy of a lot more praise than what it got.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Such as?

Enivronments, NPCs, story, some particle effects, dialogue, graphics, et cetera.

Quoted post: as well as its cousin Second Sight from Codemasters. Thats a great one too, especially if you're looking for more Psi-Ops-ish action.

Compared to Psi-Ops, it sucked. Though some of the other powers were quite cool.

Posted by Demonblade

Hmm...i believe i played the demo for Psi Ops and i wasnt entirely impressed...how did the full version turn out? I remember the graphics being all grainy and the framerate being a bit off on the demo.

Posted by crimsoncinder

I never played the demo, but the full seemed to run fine.

I think one of the best parts of the game is taking over and enemies mind and making him commit suicide. So much fun

Posted by mastachief

yea....this game brought a new concept to this genre of gaming

Posted by Demonblade

I'll definately have to check it out again then. I just really never payed attention to it because i was so saldy dissapointed from the demo.

Posted by crimsoncinder

Play the full version. It will blow your mind.