Who all here is in a band?

Posted by Prince Redon

Who all here is in a band, and what kind, and what's it's name?

I bring this topic up, because my friend and I were talking about starting our own trance band, we were going to call it Squiggy and Balls. His nickname is Squigmire, and my nickname is Tommy 2 balls. It's a long story...

Posted by Dandelion

I'm in concert band....hehe. I want to start a band though, but all I can do now is sing..and play clarinet. But I"m planning on getting an acoustic guitar this summer.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I'm kind of in a band...

To hear a few of my songs, click [url=http://www.myspace.com/feion]HERE[/url]. Don't forget to look at our list of band members. We're all really talented.

Posted by TheSecondComing

Recently joined a sort of emo/punk band. Not very tight, but we're improving. First gig up soon as well. I play bass for them.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Sorta-kinda in a band. Melodic Death Metal :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm in a vgc band. :)

Posted by Dexter

I never truly enjoyed being part of a band. Being an independent artist is the most excellent way for me to go.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Melodic Death Metal

Ditto. More or less.

Posted by Richaod

I'm in some random band. Problem is, my melodic death/progressive/thrash/orchestral pop-influenced direction is completely separate to my friends', apart from In Flames.

We don't want to do any death vocals though...

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: Ditto. More or less.

come play keys for me :love:

Posted by Porcupine

I'm in several bands on various instruments. Main one being called 'No Idea,' which is indeed a crap name, I came up with it by accident, and it stuck. Various different influences, but it's ended up as a Hard Rock/Heavy Metal thing. MP3's uploaded as soon as I get ahold of them. :)

Posted by Chronic

Im the lead singer in my band. We're a metal band called Tantrum. We are thinking about using the name "Article 39" we're still deciding if we want to change names.

Quoting Porcupine: Main one being called 'No Idea,' which is indeed a crap name, I came up with it by accident, and it stuck.

It's an excellent name - although it already belongs to a band in my area. And by the looks of em they'd be prepared to pay the airfare to come and smash you.

Quoting MetalVox~55: come play keys for me :love:

k

Posted by Porcupine

Quoting TheSecondComing: It's an excellent name - although it already belongs to a band in my area. And by the looks of em they'd be prepared to pay the airfare to come and smash you.

Like I said, MP3's downloaded as soon as I get them. ;)

Posted by crimsoncinder

I want to start a metalcore band. I have a good voice for it

Quoted post: I want to start a metalcore band. I have a good voice for it

*** no. There's already enough of those bands.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I agree with the dude above me.

Hay, you should come down here with your keyboard. :)

Vamp: send me a recording of yourself playing. I'd like to hear.

Quoted post: Hay, you should come down here with your keyboard.

;)

Quoted post: Vamp: send me a recording of yourself playing. I'd like to hear.

Yeah, we're trying to get into a booth to record some good quality stuff, just can't for some reason (we were supposed to go in last christmas to make a Black Metal Christmas album, but that didn't work out). I have a few live tracks somewhere, that's about it though.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Angelwing: Vamp: send me a recording of yourself playing. I'd like to hear.

Even though I'm not Vampiro, I'll do that too. On the weekend. For real this time.

Ok, send me anything you have.

Oh, and if anyone plays drums, I need a drummer...

Posted by mis0

I'm not in a band but I enjoy writing sonds and I do mix music some. It's sorta an "experimental" thing, my inspiration being the Rah Bras. If I ever release anything, I'd bropably call the band "wtf mUSIX oll!!1" to avoid any note of real seriousness.

Posted by Porcupine

Oh, yeah, my one man band, too. See sig. I play everything appart from drums in it. I would play drums, but I have no kit! Those are done with Fruity Loops.

Well, I can do it electronically, but I was hoping to get a 'real' drummer.

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Angelwing: Well, I can do it electronically, but I was hoping to get a 'real' drummer.

I am a real drummer.
Sadly, I have no microphone.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I need to record the Imperial Deathmarch sometime soon. It's quite fun to play :D

Quoting Irrelevant: I am a real drummer.
Sadly, I have no microphone.

Buy one? :)

Quoting MetalVox~55: I need to record the Imperial Deathmarch sometime soon. It's quite fun to play :D

Mmmm, I can imagine that song with an excessive metal solo :)

Posted by sabre

I'm supposed to play bass for two; one which me and a guitarist friend are working on, and an online collaboration with Angelwing. Both are pretty sketchy right now, though.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Sabredog: I'm supposed to play bass for two; one which me and a guitarist friend are working on, and an online collaboration with Angelwing. Both are pretty sketchy right now, though.

i'll play guitar for you guys if you ever want me to. :) :link:

Quoting Sabredog: I'm supposed to play bass for two; one which me and a guitarist friend are working on, and an online collaboration with Angelwing. Both are pretty sketchy right now, though.

If you turn them into Portishead-style trip-hop collectives, I will personally fly to England and be your love slave.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting TheSecondComing: If you turn them into Portishead-style trip-hop collectives, I will personally fly to England and be your love slave.

knowing them, they won't do that.

Posted by Granseal

I'm in 2 bands, One band is a Queen/Beatles Cover-up band. And another band is my own band were I write my own music in. I am the lead Singer and The Bassist for both bands and in the second band I also play guitar and piano.

Quoting MetalVox~55: knowing them, they won't do that.

That's why I threw the loveslave part into the bargain :love:

Posted by Crazy Canuck

I play in a band called Ecstasy. We're doing a lot of recording now so maybe I'll post some clips sometime.

Posted by FredChuck3

i masturbate alot

Posted by Axis

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Anyways, I'm not sure if I would ever join a band or not. I would just have to look around.

Posted by Ch

Quoting FredChuck3: i masturbate alot

That actually had me laughing for such a long time. Anyways. I'm starting to oraganize sort of a funk band. No one has been too enthusiastic but if we get together it should be great. :)