Area 51

Posted by Brolytenks036

From the very beginning when I first found the demo for this game (on Mortal
Combat: Deception) I was sure that it would be good. Then they came out with the magazine demo which was even better. I have always had a "conspiracy" on Area 51 and this game was one of my favorite (beside GOW, Devil May Cry 3 etc...)because it was the first Area 51 based game and I have always liked the thought of aliens and stuff. When I first bought it and started playing it I thoguth that it was amazing and then i got further into the game. I think that this is a very great game indeed. What do all of you guys think?

Posted by GreyFox38

I thought that it was a good game. I like it when you turn into an alien and rip everyone into shreds! Pretty good graphics. Haven't finished the game yet.

Posted by boomstick

It's a good game, but it's overall pretty generic, it's really nothing different from other Sci-fi FPS's except it's overlly profanity.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: It's a good game, but it's overall pretty generic,

Indeed. There's fun to be had, but it doesn't do enough to seperate itself from the rest of the other FPS games out there.

Posted by Disturbed_one

its a pretty good game (not a halo killer as said in reviews) but the multiplayer sucked and the campaign could definatly be harder

Posted by gamer909

which weapon would be best to take down the grays shield in a short amount of time and ammo

Posted by GreyFox36

If anyone played the game online, what did you guys think? I haven't gotten a chance to play it online yet bit I don't wanna play it if the online play is crap. So what's it like?

Posted by DiStUrBeD_sOuL

Its prolly hard online but i love playing the game its so cool its awsome, i like the guns there awsome, the only thing i dont like in the game is the guys with the guns they rly get on ur nerves cuz when they shoot at u, ur health goes down so fast i hate it.... but overall its an awsome game.

Posted by Foxworthy12

jyu