How?

Posted by GoRangers23

Do u get pictures under ur post(signature)? I can't do it but I've seen some ppl with them.

Posted by Corrupt

Simple: All you have to do is use the image tags before and after the URL of an image you want to have as your signature. For example...

[img]Your URL here[/img]

That's all you have to do; and in order to get to the place to edit your signature as you like, go to 'User CP' and then 'Edit Signature,' and voila... you're there.

Posted by Shade

Up until now, I couldn't distinguish 'voila' between 'viola'. :\

Posted by Prince Redon

[COLOR=Deepskyblue][Quote=Corrupt]Corrupt agrees: well thats cus ur stupid :):):):) ...oh and hi

HaHa, nice.

Yeah, Corrupt explained it quite thoroughly...Should someone close this now?

Ps: If you need anymore help, just PM or admin one of the Vet. (:)) members. Most would be happy to help.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Corrupt

Nah, a thread doesn't need to be closed if the question is answered. Maybe GoRangers23 will have further trouble getting a signature, you never know... and if so, he'll probably ask for additional help in this thread. So I'll just leave it be, unless Iris thinks otherwise :p

Edit: Fair enough. Locked it is, then.

Posted by Iris

Yes, it will be closed. Why? Because the answers are in the FAQ. :( Why do people ignore it so much? If by any chance he needs even more help, then I guess he can just make another thread. Most likely though, he won't.