Ayreon - "Come Back to Me"

Posted by Klarth

New Ayreon single! I initially thought it'd be something from an upcoming album, but it was not to be. I don't really mind, because it contains the following:

- An extended version of "Day Seven: Hope". It was easily my favourite track on The Human Equation, so it's all good.
- An unreleased song written for The Human Equation called August Fire, featuring Mostly Autumn's Heather Findlay on vocals. She did a great job on the album (particularly on Day Eleven), so I'm looking forward to this one.
- A cover of The Beatles' "When I'm 64". This one speaks for itself.
- An eccentric sounding remix called "Back 2 Me".

Source: http://www.ayreon.com/news/news.php?news_id=157&project_id=1

Posted by Dexter

Bumpage!

Does anyone have any of these songs? I've searched for them and I can't seem to locate them. Did they ever even come out or what? :(

Posted by Klarth

Torrent them or something. It's totally worth it.

Posted by Richaod

It's been out for at least a few months. I have the songs, but I haven't really listened to them much.

I really need to get that Stream Of Passion version of Pain (was it Pain?) though. They seem really overlooked here. :(

Oh yeah. Dex, I'm happy to upload it to you if you want. PM me if you want it.

Posted by Dexter

Could someone gmail me the songs? I'd really appreciate it.

[email]cosplaydexterity@gmail.com[/email]

And I'll gmail you that "Pain" song, Richaod. It's really good. :)

Posted by Hyper

Yup, the Pain cover is excellent.

As for the thread topic, I have this single, I'll see if I can gmail them to you Dex. The remix is great.

edit: looks like I'm missing the extended version of Day 7, but I have the rest.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Hyper: As for the thread topic, I have this single, I'll see if I can gmail them to you Dex. The remix is great.

Well, since you have it covered...

Isn't the extended version of Day Seven just the title track? :P

Posted by Hyper

I haven't listened to the extended Day Seven yet.

Posted by Inferno

I don't know what it is about Ayreon but I absolutely love the whole idea behind Human Equation. The whole album is excellent and the clips I've seen from the DVD are great. I still haven't got around to listening to the extended song yet. Does anybody have the DVD though, I don't even know when or if it's been released.

Plus Devin Townsend is the man and Loser ( I think thats the one, day sixteen) is awesome.

Posted by Hyper

I have the DVD downloaded. It's pretty interesting.