PictoChat Funz0rz. (:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Well, my friends and I are always trying out new ways to improve the PictoChat, so I thought this would be a good way to share ways to enjoy some good Picto sessions. :cool:

Hangman

One of the oldest pen and paper games- try and guess your opponent's word, by suggesting letters to find the word, name, or phrase before your man is hanged. I'm sure everyone's familiar with this one.

Co-Op Picture

The PictoChat 'copy' feature is key here. One chatter starts off drawing a simple shape, or even a squiggle, and then the next person uses the copy function, and adds another detail to the picture. You can just make it up as you go along, but sometimes it can be fun working together to draw a character or object. (:

Pictionary

You may need 3+ people for this game, if you want to avoid cheating. One person tells another what they have to draw, and the third person has to make guesses as to what it is. If you're honest people, you can do this one with two players.

Feel free to add more. :link:

Posted by Mystic Hero

Wow you're more creative then I am, we all just use it for simple IMing because we aren't very creative:(. I'll try some those ideas sometime.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

That's pretty cool. I'll try Co-op Picture with my friends in class.

Posted by Apathetic

Those seem fun. Ill try them out with my cousin because I dont know of anyone who has a DS.

Posted by Boner

I would love to try that out some time. But, seeing as how I'm 25 years old and hold a full-time job, I just don't see that happening any time soon. Great ideas though! :D

Posted by Prince Redon

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][QUOTE=The X]
Co-Op Picture

The PictoChat 'copy' feature is key here. One chatter starts off drawing a simple shape, or even a squiggle, and then the next person uses the copy function, and adds another detail to the picture. You can just make it up as you go along, but sometimes it can be fun working together to draw a character or object. (:

My friends and I play that all the time, except not with the DS. What we do is get a sheet of paper and start with a circle, then we start adding little details, such as a mustache, or a straw hat, or something of that nature. We just keep adding stuff until we can't think of anything else. We get some interesting things sometimes. Only difference is that we call it Kirby Wars, since we start with a circle and all. (Well I guess that's why we call it Kirby wars...)
[/COLOR]

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

**** wisconsin, no one has a ds, psp, high powered pc, besides me in the entire state. **** wisconsin, **** it to hell....

Posted by Shade

It's too bad PictoChat has a range of what? 30 meters?

Posted by Bebop

When I'm using it I just draw pictures of cocks.

Posted by Mini Rebew

wow, you are creative, me and my friends have fun by drawing bad things or writing bad words. You are obviously more mature than me and my friends.

hehehehehe...poo

Posted by powerpuff

Quoting Bebop: When I'm using it I just draw pictures of cocks.

You know whats funny? I do the the same thing.

Posted by YoungWolf

You Know what's even more funny that you to are sick perverts

Posted by Mini Rebew

...make that us three....

Posted by segashadow128gcn

triva, yeah i accually played trivia type out the question the the a b c d awsers then the 2 or more other people circle the correct on and send who evers 1st gets the point we have played co-op pic its amazing, when you play this feel free to zoom in and out and redraw the the seen with new struff if its a zoom out it will not be as detailed and oposite with a zoom in this will keep it going and turn it into a little movie trough some snowman and guns in and laugh your *** off haha!

Posted by Drewboy64

Here's another thing to do: Someone draws a head of a person, the next one draws the body, and the next one draws the legs. Wierd things can turn up.

Posted by dylananisa

wat about tic tak toe???

Posted by Text Attraction

Quoting Bebop: When I'm using it I just draw pictures of cocks.
That's intelligent.

But anyway, I don't have a DS, and even if I did no one else would have one except me and that druggie kid in my science class =(.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Shade: It's too bad PictoChat has a range of what? 30 meters?

Four inches, actually.

Posted by dylananisa

WHAT ABOUT TIC TAK TOE

Posted by loony636

Quoting dylananisa: WHAT ABOUT TIC TAK TOE

Yes we can hear you. One person makes the grid, then you make you 'X' or 'O' and then the other person uses the copy function and adds their 'X' or 'O', and the game goes on.