Space Jam

Posted by Ant

This is by far the best movie ever created by man(or raptor). If you have not seen this movie, do so. If you wish to have a life changing experance thanks to that of Micheal Jordan and Bugs Bunny, Space Jam is the movie for you. Here's some awesome screenshots of the greatness that I like to call...SPACE JAM!

Pulp Fiction style yo
[IMG]http://www.yosemite-sam.net/Sam/Cartoons/Space-Jam-18.JPG[/IMG]

Bugs and Jordan

And the whole Tune team!

Discuss the greatness and/or how Space Jam has changed your life.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]If i remember correctly, when i first moved to this country 10 years ago, Space Jam was the first ever film i saw at an american movie theater. So yeah, you could say this movie holds a special place in my heart.[/COLOR]

Posted by mastachief

too bad it suck ***, the only good part was the apperence of MJ:sonic:

Posted by Jak Pattinson

this movie is great. i have to admit, the beginning was pretty boring, but it got beter and betterer as it progrssed. i especially like the part where the final match begins. all the entries look cool, but the movie alltogether is what made it what it is. they should make sequel. but maybe, if they did, it could spoil it.

Posted by Dexter

Lola Bunny was total hawtness.

How was Looney Tunes: Back in Action? I never got around to watching it. Was it as excellent?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

http://gorillamask.net/extremebugs.shtml

Posted by Jak Pattinson

that was as funny as space jam itself. cool find buddy. i liked the action figure.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Lola Bunny was total hawtness.

Concur.

Anywho, when that movie came out, I loved it. Since then, meh. I catch it on TV whenever I can. But it's just not the same.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Yeah I remember that one, I loved it when I was younger. You had you Looney Toons All Stars and your basket ball All Stars playing a little B-ball against these aliens. It was hillarious indeed. Yeah this one was one of my favorites when I was younger.

Posted by Dexter

I used to watch it frequently with my sister when it came out. It was difficult for us to tolerate the lack of time some of our favorite characters got to spend on screen. I wanted more of them. It has been a few years since I last watched the film.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I didn't ever find anything very special about this movie. It was alright, but I'll most likely never watch it again.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Space Jam was the badness. I loved the part when that guy was digging that hole, and he's in like, up to his neck, and he says he's fixing a divot.