New Wallpaper.

Posted by maian

=o

Yeah, uh, [url=http://www.zeldaages.net/imghost/uploads/linkwp%20copy.gif]here[/url] it is. Comments? Criticisms? Death threats?

Zelda, of course >_>

Posted by Roger Smith

Sorry to be the first to say this Maian...but it doesn't appeal to me :( It's the background, it's rather dull and somewhat clashes with Link. Sure it's neatums and what not. I don't think you should've used wind, move Link over to the left a smudge,cuz it looks like his arm is cut off lol! But I like how you put the boxes there, nice one:cool:

Posted by Ant

I dislike. As roger said, the colors clash...and the boxes...dubba tee ef?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Cold Fire: I dislike. As roger said, the colors clash...and the boxes...dubba tee ef?

Lol, you forget how much Maian likes to put boxes in his work. Anway, I was thinking. Use some multicoloring. Make some color balance layers and fix it up then put link under the color balance layers and mess with the blending mode. That may spiff it up some.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

It seems too similar to your avatar. Otherwise, it's fairly good.

Posted by maian

The middle box is for icons. :-*

Yeah, the BG was a tut, and I was feeling rather lazy. That's not the final version, and I'm still spicing it up. Yeah, multicolor sounds good.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Yes, try multicoloring, and a differnt background. I think that will add a cooler element to it.