im so happy

Posted by bazariah

for a long time i have been hunting, searching for what i believed would be impossible to find (at a decent price anyways) but alas i have finally got hold of the ewoks movies

i was offered a vhs copy of caravan of courage recently at an extortionate price of

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

You mean the animated series? Wow...now that you mention it, I used to watch it a LONG time ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember much of it. I should try and find them, as well.

Posted by Mystic Hero

A yes I remember the Ewoks videos. I much enjoyed them myself. As for Clone Wars, that's one series I thought was very well done. The animation and battle scenes were done nicely. I know I'll buy that DVD soon.

Posted by maian

I used to own the Ewok cartoon video. It was.....weird. I should have kept it for it's rarity. >_>

...Assuming of course it is rare. :X

Posted by bazariah

Quoting maian: I used to own the Ewok cartoon video. It was.....weird. I should have kept it for it's rarity. >_>

...Assuming of course it is rare. :X

the ewoks on video was always a pretty rare item to find.. in my tenure at the star wars memorabilia shop we only ever had two of the videos appear (i think there were four of them released here), when i had the games shop we also sold video tapes and dvd, i got the other 3 in quite a tatty condition there after, they are extremley hard to find in vhs form, allthough with the release on dvd the prices and rarity is almost certain to go down