Mario 64 DS Questions....

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I'm having a great deal of trouble finding the glowing rabbits, and getting all the mini games.

I have most of the games. I have a few empty spaces on the Wario and Luigi ones, and one empty space on the Mario one. I have all the Yoshi games.

Also, I'm missing two glowing rabbits.

Can anyone remember where the hardest ones are? Like if there's a couple of rabbits that hidden, or in some corner or place that you wouldn't think to check?

Posted by Pit

The Golden rabbits can be any of the rabbits you find. They randomly appear glowing so it isn't the matter that they're located differently. Just look everywhere... behind the bushes, in the back where the ghosts are jump onto that platform on the top, in the rainbow ride zone. You'll find em', well, of course you'll find all but Luigi's. You need all the stars for that one :D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Pit: The Golden rabbits can be any of the rabbits you find. They randomly appear glowing so it isn't the matter that they're located differently. Just look everywhere... behind the bushes, in the back where the ghosts are jump onto that platform on the top, in the rainbow ride zone. You'll find em', well, of course you'll find all but Luigi's. You need all the stars for that one :D

That's the only mini game I still need to get...

Do you know what game it is? :bowser:

Posted by Pit

Quoting The X: That's the only mini game I still need to get...

Do you know what game it is? :bowser:

It wasn't even worth it... I haven't played the game in such a long time so I forgot. I think it was a slot game.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Pit: It wasn't even worth it... I haven't played the game in such a long time so I forgot. I think it was a slot game.

You unlock most of the best minigames within a few days of playing the game. :link:

I only have 6 stars left to get, so I may as well gather all 150, even if only for bragging rights.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

So, are you saying that because I only have 88 stars, there's a lot of mini games that I can't get until I get more stars?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

No, there's only one that requires that you have a certain number of stars, and it's one of Luigi's. And you need all 150 stars.

For the glowing rabbits - be Yoshi, and just go in and out of the castle front door. There are three rabbits there each time. One of them is generally silver and glowing.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

So do the glowing rabbits give you mini games?

And I've already got all the yoshi games. I'm missing one Mario game, and several luigi and wario games. From what I understand, if you're playing as Mario and you catch a rabbit, you get a Mario game, and so forth.

Quoting Fei-on Castor: So do the glowing rabbits give you mini games?
Nope.

[quote=Fei-on Castor]From what I understand, if you're playing as Mario and you catch a rabbit, you get a Mario game, and so forth.

Yup!

Posted by Jak Pattinson

are there any more levels to play on in multi-player mode besides the standard 4? i'm talking single cartridge here, btw.

Mario 64 DS is ONLY single cart multiplayer, and you can't earn any more levels, unfortunately.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well, that doesn't really help me much.

I can't find anymore regular rabbits. I've already got all the Yoshi games. I've checked everywhere, and there are no new rabbits for Wario, Luigi, or Mario anywhere in the whole place, yet I'm still missing some games for them. I mean, there probably are new rabbits, but I can't find them. Can you think of any places that you didn't think to check until later? Like, once you found it, you were like "Wow, I never would've thought to check there."

Y'know?

Posted by inequity

There is a rabbit for luigi on the roof of the castle.......there a rabbit for mario outside where the water used to be (its on a small ledge near one of the ramps).......theres one for wario near the Big/Little Land paintings.....Those are the ones that I couldn't really find at first.

If that didnt help, just check this link: http://faqs.ign.com/articles/572/572034p1.html

There's a rabbit for Luigi on a ledge as you go into the courtyard with the fountain in it.

Failing that, just try going into rooms on the ground floor with Luigi and Wario. There's a couple that you won't have spotted because you went there with Mario or Yoshi and completed the level, and never went back.