Terranigma

Posted by DeViaNt

Anyone remember this game? I thought it was one of the best RPG's for the SNES.

Posted by Ch

my freind, known as -Shadow- on this site, won't even go outside because he's obsessed with this game. Looks very good. I'm going to try it.

Posted by Outlaw

Great game. I liked it more than Zelda 3. Both were great but this gem had alot more story to it.

Posted by -Shadow-

Yes, that game was awesome. I couldn't peel myself away from it until I beat it. That was a kickass Rpg that never got annoying like most do.

Posted by Ch

Which is sad because you really did lock yourself in. :(

Posted by Klarth

One of the best RPGs of all time. The only snes game I liked more was Tales of Phantasia, and then only marginally.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

possibly the best game I've ever played for the snes. even SoM, SD3 and CT didn't measure up to it for me

Posted by ManaKnightMike

I rember it well i just beet it for the first time like a mounth ago. It was pretty sweet.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Are there any other games like this one out there. I can't think of any. Other then some Zelda games and Legend of Mana. Is this game in English. Some people said that it was not. But I found a rom of it in English. This is the game were you have to restore the world right?

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting Vampire Slayer: Are there any other games like this one out there. I can't think of any. Other then some Zelda games and Legend of Mana. Is this game in English. Some people said that it was not. But I found a rom of it in English. This is the game were you have to restore the world right?

Yes, this is the game where you ressurect the world. The ROM I played was in English. It didn't say anything about being translated, but throught the game there are some dialogues that don't really make sense which makes me think it probably was translated. As for games like it, try Secret of Evermore. It seems to resemble Terranigma battle-wise, although I haven't gotten the chance to actually play it thoroughly.

Posted by Outlaw

Quoting Vampire Slayer: Are there any other games like this one out there. I can't think of any. Other then some Zelda games and Legend of Mana. Is this game in English. Some people said that it was not. But I found a rom of it in English. This is the game were you have to restore the world right?

I think you can get the english pal version of it. This game was released in Europe. So some countries like England got it in english. MY copy is in english so if you own a snes, get the title or just keep playing it in rom state wich is good too. By the way, if you liked this game, try Soul Blazer and Illusion of Gaia.

The game is just too tight. The plot is original and I just loved the idea of traveling in diffrent periods of history. Everything in it was just timeless. Graphics, sound, gameplay, everything!

[IMG]http://dorando.emuverse.com/images/terranigma.es2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://dorando.emuverse.com/images/terranigma.en3.png[/IMG]