E3 Live

Posted by Axis

No joke. E3 will be on Live on G4 TV starting May 16. For more information click the link. http://www.g4tv.com/e32005/day.html

Anyways, now I'm even more excited. Now I don't have to wait a day or two to see what's been shown, now I can just see for myself along with the rest of the world. Thoughts?

Posted by Looski

Yeh, I got a thought, I don't have cable!!!

Posted by mastachief

lol....but i do...and im gonna be 24/7 watching E3

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Look for me in the background, I'll be the ass waving at the camera.

Posted by Axis

Hold up a sign like "Hey Dyers Eve!". :cool:

Posted by Night Owl

Haha, and make a sign that says VGC rocks!

I'll try both, but I'm guessing I'll get raped for doing anything.

Posted by Echo

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: I'll try both, but I'm guessing I'll get raped for doing anything.

Hey, if THAT gets on cable TV, it'd be even better. :p

Quoting Echo: Hey, if THAT gets on cable TV, it'd be even better. :p

SEX.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

wow, that must be a pretty cool experience to go to e3. i will hopefully go in the future, but im not counting on it. have a nice time buddy.

what channel is g4tv for digital viewers?

Posted by mastachief

i dunno i have it on cable...anyway how do u get tickets for E3???

I work in the industry.

Posted by Speedfreak

Doing what?

Posted by sniper

He whacks off Miyamoto.

Posted by Speedfreak

Lucky :(

Posted by mastachief

ewww!.....hmmm, now, if i could just get into the industry....im still in skool..im 16, how did u(Velvet Nightmare) get into the game industry?

Quoting sniper: He whacks off Miyamoto.

Actually no.

I whack off Dick Komiyama [spoiler](the new president of Sony[/spoiler]

Quoting mastachief: ewww!.....hmmm, now, if i could just get into the industry....im still in skool..im 16, how did u(Velvet Nightmare) get into the game industry?

I'm only 15, actually. I got in through my uncle, who works in video games (Ratchet & Clank, Final Fantasy X, ect.) I do his website, and am his kind of personal go-to for advice about games and whatnot. Therefore, I scored an in.

[spoiler]Since you are going to ask, and are so smart for finding this, my uncle is James Arnold Taylor.)[/spoiler]

Posted by mastachief

oh

Posted by Morag2

Well make sure you tell us EVERYTHING about it Velvet Nightmare... I'm so curious about whats gonna happen there. and I mean I want to know EVERYTHING... if one of the guys from nintendo sneezes in an irregular pattern I want to know about it... lol... have fun.

Posted by Hyper

I work on video game websites as well, but you kind of have to be 18 years or older to get in. Unless there's a way around that.

And G4 sucks; even if I did want to watch E3 live I wouldn't if that's the only channel it'd be on.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Hyper: And G4 sucks; even if I did want to watch E3 live I wouldn't if that's the only channel it'd be on.

That's somewhat my feelings, outside Judgment Day and X-Play I'm not fond of the programming on G4, but I still plan to watch it just for a inside look at E3, apparently it's suppose to be the biggest E3 in years

Posted by boomstick

Well, what everybody think of E3 '05 Live Day 1 on G4, personally, I'm glad they keep the celebrity crap to the bare minimum, only the Wayans, but personally they should have cut that out completely, I don't give a **** what the Wayans think, I want to hear from the designers, developers, programmers and what not that matters.

They did that somewhat, Cliffy B., Peter Molynuex and had Warren Spector sum it all up, I value his opinion on E3 far more than Lil' John and 50 Cent, **** you MTV.

So, what everybody think?