CJ, Tommy, or GTA 3 Character

Posted by GoRangers23

which one would win in a fight 1on1, I think CJ would. Tommy's a mob boss, CJ is a gangsta, and GTA 3 dude is mob boss 2(i think). By da way there GTA characters.

Posted by GoRangers23

by the way there from GTA

Posted by mastachief

i think tommy has more power(money,friends) but CJ wins the fist fight...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

To begin with, Tommy and GTA 3's protagonist were not actually mob bosses. Tommy was a rising mafia thug, who was arrested for a 'psychopathic' murder. GTA 3's character was part of a small gang, and got double-crossed by his friends. Both worked their way up the ladder to success. GTA 3's character didn't even lead any gangs or groups, he simply dished out some revenge on his ex-girlfriend, and fled into the sunset. They're all pretty equal in terms on skill, seeing as they're all the same base model. ;) A CJ with maxed out muscle and fitness might win, though.

Posted by mastachief

ummm...yea what u said....lol

Posted by Illyria110

i like tommy, he's pretty hot :) , i don't know i just like his character better

Posted by Ch

I think the GTA III guy would win. I have a hunch.

Posted by GoRangers23

sry never got far in GTA 3 my bad. Tommy is becoming a mob boss though I mean look he killed his enemy Sonny who WAS a mob boss, he has ppl helping and working for him, and he also has a huge mansion(lol nothing 2 do with being a mob boss lol).

Posted by Aioros

Quoted post: which one would win in a fight 1on1, I think CJ would. Tommy's a mob boss, CJ is a gangsta, and GTA 3 dude is mob boss 2(i think). By da way there GTA characters.

I think the GTA III guy would win. I have a hunch.

To begin with, Tommy and GTA 3's protagonist were not actually mob bosses. Tommy was a rising mafia thug, who was arrested for a 'psychopathic' murder. GTA 3's character was part of a small gang, and got double-crossed by his friends. Both worked their way up the ladder to success. GTA 3's character didn't even lead any gangs or groups, he simply dished out some revenge on his ex-girlfriend, and fled into the sunset. They're all pretty equal in terms on skill, seeing as they're all the same base model. A CJ with maxed out muscle and fitness might win, though.

which one would win in a fight 1on1, I think CJ would. Tommy's a mob boss, CJ is a gangsta, and GTA 3 dude is mob boss 2(i think). By da way there GTA characters.

[COLOR=Yellow]His name is Claude.

I think Tommy Vercetti would win. He may not be as strong as a buffed up CJ, but many scenes in Vice City show that if you make him mad enough, he can go ****ing crazy.[/COLOR]

Posted by mastachief

true but in a fist fight, CJ would win cause hes ripped!:bash:

Posted by Jak Pattinson

well, with all the gym visits and food consuming, cj has got to be teh fittest. he'd knock the other guys k.o.

Posted by GoRangers23

It could be CJ because u cud force Tommy to fall into the water. He can't swim lol;)

Posted by GreyFox38

CJ cause you can make him all ripped out and stuff, plus he;s just cool. Nothen to it.

Posted by mastachief

Quoting GoRangers23: It could be CJ because u cud force Tommy to fall into the water. He can't swim lol;)

yes, i have finally seen a smart resopnse in this argument!!!:double:

Posted by Predator23

lol thanx;)

Posted by GoRangers23

lol Thanx:)

Posted by midnight23

i think cj

Posted by cjs

i like cj becuase my name is cj. well my initials, but everybodey calls me that. i like on the game that it says my name when someone talks to me on the game

Posted by Sean Fury

Claude is the GTA:3 guy's name? Sweet.

Anyway, Claude would definitely rock them all. He's so badass and cool, that he doesn't even need to talk to scare people. He's definitely my favorite though.

Tommy, Tommy is pretty **** cool too. I mean, who else can rock out a floral-Hawaiin shirt while running down the street with Uzi's for the Mob? Come on now, that's just awesome.

CJ...sucks. He's a loser, he needs to get shot in his face, GTA: SA sucked hardcore in terms of game characters. It was an awesome game otherwise, but the characters just blew...hard.

Posted by Chronic

Claude would win in a fight against all them. He would definitly beat *cj* because hes scronny. And tommy just seems kinda chunky and out of shape. And Claude just seems like a bad ***.

[quote="Aioros"]His name is Claude. I never knew that

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Tommy. Easily the most insane out of the three. Chances are, that'll give him a slight upper hand.