Official NBA Thread

Posted by brownoystercult

Post about anything NBA here. I don't want to see another thread about anything NBA again.

This year I call on Shaq to take the Heat all the way. They have a very good chance of defeating the Wizards.

Posted by Night Owl

Duuh, wizards suck!

Posted by El Capitan

Quoting Night Owl: Duuh, wizards suck!

They don't suck, they are inexpericend in the playoffs. They have alot of good role players incluing Antwan Jamison, Brendan Haywood, Gilbert Arenas etc. Although drafting Kwame Brown was the stupidest thing to rebuild a franchise around. On the bright side, he has alot of upside and alot of things to prove.

My analysis on the playoffs

Eastern Conference Semifinals~
Heat-4 ---- Wizards-0
Pistons-4 ---- Pacers-1

Western Conference Semifinals~
Spurs-4 ---- Sonics- 1
Mavericks 4 ---- Suns-2

Posted by mastachief

NBA CHamps......Phenoix(spelt wrong) Suns(not spelt wrong)

Posted by Crazy K

Well I believe the Pistons are going to take it yet again. Shaq is just a big giant peice of crap, all he can do is slam dunks. He's useless. Yeah maybe hes a big guy but all he does is slam dunk, and he cant shoot that great either. He sucks at free throws, and 3pt's and 2pts he sucks aswell. Pistons I believe will take over, expecially with there 90-81 win over the Heat tonight. I sure do hope they defeat them in game 2.

Err, isn't Detroit playing San Antonio?

Posted by Crazy K

Nope, they played the Heat tonight in the Finals. Game 1 90-81. But I dont know when Game 2 is.

The Spurs are playing the Suns. the spurs lead 1-0 I believe.

Posted by Jim Rome

WHAT A NEWS FLASH!

SHAQ SUCKS AT 3 POINTERS

by *** Jim Grey watch out for Crazy K and his immense insight

Posted by Crazy K

Yes im sure everyone knows that. But some people still like him for his crappy skills, why? I really dont know.

Posted by El Capitan

I say Spurs win the Championship now and Detroit has a very good chance to take the eastern conference finals assuming Dwanye Wade is hurt still.

Posted by Crazy K

It dont mean that the Pistons will loose if the Heat has Dwane Wade. Dont get me wrong DW is a great player. But I think the Pistons have more passion to win then the Heat does. I still hope that the Pistons win the next game, then go on to the Championship to dominate the Spurs... :)

Well, let's just hope Rasheed Wallace keeps true to his word.

Posted by Crazy K

I hope so too. Rasheed Walace is a great player. Same with Chauncey Billups, Ben Wallace, Richard hamilton etc. They really need to pull together in game 7 to win it.
Ben wallace has to do his best at blocking shaq this time around.

Anyways I hope the Pistons win. By the way when is game 7?

Posted by Axis

On the Pistons vs. Heat game tonight, who was it that was injured again? And is he playing tonight?

Posted by Crazy K

Dwane Wade got injured, and hes playing. But the heat lost. Pistons will dominate against the Spurs :)

Quoting Crazy K: Dwane Wade got injured, and hes playing. But the heat lost. Pistons will dominate against the Spurs :)

Yeah I hope. And that's Dwayne Wade. Anyways, I really hope Tim Duncan and his team lose. I hate the Spurs with a passion. First off, Duncan is the most boring player to watch in the NBA. I mean, a benchwarmer like Mark Madsen can liven things up. And sh*t, Ginobli just throws up shots and makes it, it's a total f*cking miracle. The Spurs need to lose. Again.

Posted by El Capitan

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: Yeah I hope. And that's Dwayne Wade. Anyways, I really hope Tim Duncan and his team lose. I hate the Spurs with a passion. First off, Duncan is the most boring player to watch in the NBA. I mean, a benchwarmer like Mark Madsen can liven things up. And sh*t, Ginobli just throws up shots and makes it, it's a total f*cking miracle. The Spurs need to lose. Again.

...Tim Duncan is ONE of the greatest players in the NBA. Im sick of all this crap that no one gives credit to any other big guy in the NBA. Tim Duncan has perfected the post move. I swear everytime he gets in the block its 100% in the bucket. That little baby fade bank shot is great. I hardly see that on ESPN or Sports Center. You can't say that someone like Mark Madsen can raise the bar rather then Tim Duncan. All Madsen does is pretend to play defense, scream YEAH YEAH YEAH on the bench and foul the **** out of people like TJ Ford. Who happened to get a bruise in his spinal cord in that incident. Don't get me started on Ginobli, I may hate his guts as a Maverick fan, but I have tremendous respect for the guy. The guy has basically created a new style of basketball, the reckless driving to the hole and the all the sketchy moves works for him. He is now becoming of the best Euro players in the league. In my list number three behind Dirk and Peja.

Posted by auzzman5151

Quoted post: And sh*t, Ginobli just throws up shots and makes it, it's a total f*cking miracle. The Spurs need to lose. Again.

sigh....

Quoted post: Well I believe the Pistons are going to take it yet again. Shaq is just a big giant peice of crap, all he can do is slam dunks. He's useless. Yeah maybe hes a big guy but all he does is slam dunk, and he cant shoot that great either. He sucks at free throws, and 3pt's and 2pts he sucks aswell. Pistons I believe will take over, expecially with there 90-81 win over the Heat tonight. I sure do hope they defeat them in game 2.

hahaha....probably the most negative post ive ever read about shaq!! i love it!!

Anyways I think the Spurs win this thing in 6 games because Detroit will win their next 2 games at home and then lose game 6 at home.

Next year i am hoping there is no lockout for the NBA. I think next year alot of crappy teams like Portland and Atlanta will start to get better because of more experience.

Posted by Crazy K

Im hoping Pistons win tonight. Spurs have been womping them badly and its making me mad. Pistons need to pull together to win it. I hope they win tonight. Im still hoping for the Pistons to win the championship.

Posted by Axis

Thank Jeebus the Pistons won tonight. It was a good game.

Well now that Phil is back with the Lakers..I hope that Phil and Kobe can set aside the past and start fresh again. Lakers are gunna take it next year. I can smell it. :D

Posted by El Capitan

Dought it, I would say the Lakers is not the best team in the west or LA itself. Im sure that it will take more then three years for the Lakers to even get past the first round of the playoffs. Unless they get a huge block buster trade that no one would think about. Plus salary cap is an issue for the Lakers.

Posted by Crazy K

I am so glad the Pistons won Game 6.. Im so hoping to death that the Pistons win game 7 to take the champion twice in a row.

Posted by El Capitan

I think its possible that the Pistons will win if they keep playing the same way against Duncan.

Im really glad that NBA didn't have a lockout, I was talking with Shawn Bradly about the lockout and he said if they had one it will last for the whole 2006 season like the NHL did. I am also glad they set an age limit to 19, now everyone will get a year of college experience under their belts. To bad man childs like Greg Oden(the picture below)won't go to the NBA straight from highschool.

[img]http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/ODEN1.JPG[/img]

Note. He is going to be a senior in highschool and is already 7 ft and weighs 240 lbs. Plus, he is the number one recruit in the nation according to rivals.com.

Posted by Crazy K

Oh was I so mad when the Pistons lost. Game 7 was good but I was mad because the pistons let a lot of people open to make a shot.

Anyways there is always next year.