hidden level

Posted by VideogamerNick1

Does anyone know if there is a fire temple level, I have heard of a rumor. If there is I would want to know because ssbm is one of my favorite games and link is one of my favorite charectors

Posted by Arczu

You have been fooled. There isn't such a level, and I know a friend who has unlocked and obtained everything. There isn't a fire temple stage, but the Hyrule Castle stage is one of the biggest in the game.

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

Ya, There was alot of stuff going around in crazy rumors about this game. Like sonic and tails and playable characters...

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Nintendo wouldn't put them in the game anyhow, or maybe its the other way around, plus, it would ruin the whole fact of the game
"nintendo all stars"
That was just an april fools joke EGM did in 2002. They photoshopped some images of both of them, and put them on Kirby's stage.

Then there are the idiots, who say they have them, just to be idiots.

Posted by Cyphus

well...using an Action Replay u can play on one hidden level. A test level they made before the others....
it has no detail...its the biggest in the game(maybe 3x as long as Temple) and it covers every single terrain type...pitts, slippery surfaces, walls, moving platforms, ect.

u can also fight on Sheik's(not zelda's) target test level...which only has 2 targets on a battlefield-esque kinna stage but, w/out any platforms.

Posted by Mini Rebew

yeah, there are a lot of stupid rumors about it, ive heard that you can unlock like sonic and homer simpson and crap, but those are on stupid sites that i dont go on anymore becuase of it.

All cheat sites should test people posts before putting them on.