TES: Morrowind

Posted by Chronic

I love this game. I think its the best rpg ever. (if you have the right mods on it) It comes with a construction set that you can mod with and stuff like that. And Bethseda is making a new one called oblivion.

Posted by Demonblade

Well, i personally havent played the computer version of the game...but i have to say the first time i played it on xbox i was entirely astounded. The depth and the size of that game is just amazing, especially for it only being one disc...that game is gigantic...and the water effects on that game....absolutely mesmerizing. Too bad it gets a lil boring after a while...especially after you get that goldbrand thing or chrysmere.

Posted by FaytLeingod99

Yes Morrowind is one of the best rpgs ever. I've only played it on Xbox though. Does anyone know what new features will be on Oblivion. Also can anyone tell me where to find the vampires. I wanted to join one of their clans. But I've played Morrowind for countless hours and never gotten tired of it. I first played it at a friends house and I was hooked. I bought it when I went home the next day. Oh and what is the coolest house you have on your game.

Posted by johnnyjy2k

sephiroth is the coolest ever any way morrowind is great

Posted by Dexter

Morrowind has been my favorite gaming experience on the Xbox, possibly from anything from the new generation of systems. I spent days exploring the lands and caves, doing little missions and growing in abilities. The game was most impressive and I am looking forward to going on another adventure like it, perhaps better, in the future. I hear about the next installment that may be on the way and it sounds very exciting.

Posted by johnnyjy2k

elder of scrolls oblivion looks cool an everyone is so touchy ere

Posted by JMT

TES IV Oblivion is coming out in nov, it's like 16 square miles, I saw a map for it and morrowind is like 1/10th the size.