What would you like to be featured in a new Pok

Posted by admachina

What would you like to be featured in a new Pok

Posted by sabre

[quote]Pok

Posted by Shade

Definately make it harder. Since G/S/C, the difficulty has been "meh". Also, I'd definately like the adventure to span all of the continents while maintaining a good story throughout.

An all-out showdown between teams Rocket, Magma, and Aqua would be cool as well.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

On the point of plots, it would actually be quite interesting to see a Pok

Posted by inequity

You should be able to choose wheather you wat to be good or evil. The evil side will be team rocket (or whatever team they put in) or the good side being the characters we've been already using for the past years. Each one will be different in many ways of course.

Posted by Mystic Hero

For a GBA game just length and difficulty and that sort of stuff. If you were looking at it from a bigger stand point for a new one that would come out on perhaps the DS or soemthing, well it can go mamc ways. First off I want all the areas accessable with each area containing just thier species of Pokemon I.e Kanto= old school, Johto= 150-250 and so on. Next, not only should you be able to pick gender but also class. Such as you may either be trainer, Psychic, PokeManiac, Camper, you get the idea. Next you may choose to be evil or good as stated above and join an organization. Now this could get real interesting if you have this as an MMORPG. A group of people may start a "caln" or organization or club, whatever you'd like to call it. Members of that club would watch each others backs and such for help and assistance, etc. You can travel as a group or communicate with each other(the cell phone may come back for this one:cool: ) just like in the show. A special hard core elite area is only accessable to those that have at least 5 level 100's registered and have beaten the league at least ten times. After doing this they will fight a Super Trainer, one that is stronger than the league's champ and will test you to see if you are worhty for advancing to this area of the game. Obviously the area will be much more challenging with new puzzles and such to solve. Evil organizations will be able to go to an illegal market and purchase tools and such for stealing and just doing bad deeds. The Rocket organization won't be headed by a computer but by a human mod. He'll have bot replicas for the cut seen meetings in the game though. This game could be very massive and I think quite exciting if done well. I'd like to be able to travel all the areas with a group of friends. Just a thought though.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Mystic Hero: For a GBA game just length and difficulty and that sort of stuff. If you were looking at it from a bigger stand point for a new one that would come out on perhaps the DS or soemthing, well it can go mamc ways. First off I want all the areas accessable with each area containing just thier species of Pokemon I.e Kanto= old school, Johto= 150-250 and so on. Next, not only should you be able to pick gender but also class. Such as you may either be trainer, Psychic, PokeManiac, Camper, you get the idea. I'd like to be able to travel all the areas with a group of friends. Just a thought though.

Sounds interesting- What would be the benefits of having a class? (:

I can't wait for WiFi Pok

Posted by Mystic Hero

[QUOTE=The X]Sounds interesting- What would be the benefits of having a class? (:

I can't wait for WiFi Pok

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Mystic Hero: It's just a little add in instead of always having to be a trainer. I'd much like to be a Psychic instead of a trainer. It's a nice change of pace form the whole girl or boy trainer deal.

Oh, you mean like your appearance? Or would it have any effects on the Pok

Posted by sabre

[quote=The X]Sounds interesting- What would be the benefits of having a class? (:Say you were PSYCHIC THE X, you could possibly make PSYCHC moves power up in a pinch! or something. I dunno, it'd be pretty neat in my opinion, though I dunno if that's what Mystic was thinking of.

[quote=Mystic Hero]First off I want all the areas accessable with each area containing just thier species of Pokemon I.e Kanto= old school, Johto= 150-250 and so on.I dunno about that. I'd rather the game be less predictable - I was slightly disappointed to learn that practically everything was in the same place in Leaf Green.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Sabredog: Say you were PSYCHIC THE X, you could possibly make PSYCHC moves power up in a pinch! or something. I dunno, it'd be pretty neat in my opinion, though I dunno if that's what Mystic was thinking of.

I dunno about that. I'd rather the game be less predictable - I was slightly disappointed to learn that practically everything was in the same place in Leaf Green.

Well tehn maybe with a few change ups. As for the class idea, that wasn't what I had inmind but that idea sounds even better Dish.

Posted by powerpuff

If you're a bug catcher bug pokemon would level up faster

Posted by Shade

They already level up fast enough. :/

Mystic, your ideas have gotten my imagination to go waaaaay out of control. All though it would be cool to be able to infiltrate another group and act as a spy...

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Shade: They already level up fast enough. :/

Mystic, your ideas have gotten my imagination to go waaaaay out of control. All though it would be cool to be able to infiltrate another group and act as a spy...

I think outside the box, something Nintendo has yet to do to bring back Pokemon to its once popular glory. If nintendo were to take into consideration the amount of exciting events that could go on here Pokemon may be an excellent seller, more so than it has been since the lst two or three releases of the game.

To expand, I'm going to bring back my old gym leader idea. Once you have beaten the league a good number of times you may set up your own gym. Now these gyms may be placed anywhere in all the areas, there will be a good amount of extra space to build a gym. You may set your own standards, the types used or the level required to fight. You may choose to be a loan leader or lead with a group of friends and have one head leader. You may also have the option of handing out badges custom made by you or cash or other prizes for winning. Each clan will have their own base set up soemwhere throughout all the areas, but there is only one base for each clan. Team rocket, Magma, and Aqua will be allowed more though. There you may socialize with clan members for infromation and such. You may also go to the clan base gym where you may train against clan members to get stronger. When you are part of a clan you are all family. In times of crises you may want to band to gether or ask them to join your party. There will be random crises going on that will happen such that a Rocket human mod may want to do seomthing real big that involves all the areas to participate. The event may be small or area wide. just so we can all have a good time fighting off bad guys once in a while.:cool:

Posted by Shade

One second, what region are you talking about? I need to figure out the best place to put my gym. :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Mystic Hero: I think outside the box, something Nintendo has yet to do to bring back Pokemon to its once popular glory. If nintendo were to take into consideration the amount of exciting events that could go on here Pokemon may be an excellent seller, more so than it has been since the lst two or three releases of the game.

To expand, I'm going to bring back my old gym leader idea. Once you have beaten the league a good number of times you may set up your own gym. Now these gyms may be placed anywhere in all the areas, there will be a good amount of extra space to build a gym. You may set your own standards, the types used or the level required to fight. You may choose to be a loan leader or lead with a group of friends and have one head leader. You may also have the option of handing out badges custom made by you or cash or other prizes for winning. Each clan will have their own base set up soemwhere throughout all the areas, but there is only one base for each clan. Team rocket, Magma, and Aqua will be allowed more though. There you may socialize with clan members for infromation and such. You may also go to the clan base gym where you may train against clan members to get stronger. When you are part of a clan you are all family. In times of crises you may want to band to gether or ask them to join your party. There will be random crises going on that will happen such that a Rocket human mod may want to do seomthing real big that involves all the areas to participate. The event may be small or area wide. just so we can all have a good time fighting off bad guys once in a while.:cool:

I like the gym idea. Maybe you would have to fork out your hard-earned cash to buy extensions, traps, etc? After a while in my Pok

Posted by Mystic Hero

[QUOTE=The X]I like the gym idea. Maybe you would have to fork out your hard-earned cash to buy extensions, traps, etc? After a while in my Pok

Posted by Shade

Okay, I know you said that Ninty gets a lot of mail like that, and that they probably won't even read it, but please, pitch your ideas to them. I'M BEGGING YOU.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Shade: Okay, I know you said that Ninty gets a lot of mail like that, and that they probably won't even read it, but please, pitch your ideas to them. I'M BEGGING YOU.

Haha, I wouldn't be suprised if Nintendo and any other developers have filters in place for e-mails containing the words 'my idea(s)' =P

Nah, only kidding, MH. Go for it. :)

Posted by sabre

[quote=The X]only kidding, MHYou know MH is now Majesty, and not Shade, correct?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Sabredog: You know MH is now Majesty, and not Shade, correct?

Mystic. Hero. ;)

Posted by Mystic Hero

I'll give it a shot, not sure if it'll do amc good but what the hell.

Posted by Shade

[quote=Sabre]OH NUTS. I thought you were still addressing Shade, and I guess I've still got it in my head that MH is Mostly Harmless.

Yeah, you thought I was talking about him when I refered to Mystic Hero as MH....and I never corrected, woops.

Mystic, it will do a lot of good, if Nintendo knows what's good for 'em. :mad:

Posted by Mystic Hero

[Quote] Message(#6851-000428-5615\4285615)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your Pokemon game idea with us. Although we appreciate
your interest, we do not accept unsolicited ideas. For more information on this
topic, please visit the Corporate section of [url]www.nintendo.com[/url] (you'll find a
link to this section of our site at the bottom of our main page). Once there,
click on Compamc FAQs, followed by "How can I submit my Game Idea" (this
information also applies to product ideas). Below is a direct link to that web
page.

Well I tried guys. Like I said Nintendo have fags running their compamc that don't listen to us people out there that actually have great ideas. Well we can dream can't we?

Posted by powerpuff

Quoting Mystic Hero: Well I tried guys. Like I said Nintendo have fags running their compamc that don't listen to us people out there that actually have great ideas. Well we can dream can't we?

I sent in the idea for mario baseball 2 years ago

Posted by Shade

Good for you.

That sucks. So when does the raid on Nintendo Headquarters comence? I can fit that in right after my assualt on the White House.

Posted by sabre

I don't really like the idea of pokemon as an MMORPG too much, especially in such a small area as the map. It'd be nice if, say, features like the union room were put online, so we could trade with people in other countries, but I rather don't like the idea of such a drastic alteration as Mystic is proposing. Sorry. :( Not to say that I don't think there are good ideas in there, however. Indeed, the class idea would rock to death.

As I said in the new generations thread, it'd be cool to be able to catch baby pok

Posted by Jak Pattinson

[QUOTE=Sabredog]As I said in the new generations thread, it'd be cool to be able to catch baby pok

Posted by sabre

Oh, yes, that is correct. Still, that's only one, and it's far too late-game to really have the same principles; you'd still have probably caught a Wobbuffet ages before you come across Mirage Island.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Well as we near the new generation of online gaming I thought Pokemon would fit that catagory. We do have the capability of making very massive games such as Ever Quest and others as well. I'm sure they could think of something to make the map and areas larger, but I guess it's up to you whether or not you'd like it online. It doesn't matter, it won't happen amc time soon because Nintendo have fags running their compamc that don't listen to good ideas.

Posted by Morag2

I mean a new game besides emerald... something in a completely different region with a big set of new pokemon. Heres what I would like to see:

-All pokemon catchable between the two versions... like all 450 or whatever there up to now.
-More gyms... maybe 8 new ones with ALL 24 old ones included.
-Really cool looking starters... I know this one is a matter of opinion though.
-A rival that is actually like mean... I'm thinking of your rival in Ruby/Sapphire here... (s)he acted like your friend the whole time... I miss the Gary type rival from Blue/Red.
-Great graphics... same style as ruby/sapphire... just improved.

That's about all I can come up with... what do you guys think?

Posted by Jak Pattinson

you need to throw in a new type or two in there as well. that would be cool depending on what the types were. i dont have any exmaples to give, but thats the whole point.

Posted by Morag2

Some new types would be kind of cool... I'm also at a loss for examples though... maybe like Undead or Zombie or something would be cool... or Robotic... but Robotic would be too close to steel.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

undead or zombie? this isnt yu-gi-oh buddy!

Posted by Morag2

Good point... but I was just looking for an example... I think they've already covered all the basics... and a few that arn't basics... like Dark and Steel. On a side note I quite enjoy yu-gi-oh as well as pokemon.

Posted by karn

i would like to see better graphis and more in-deph story line, if thats possible?

Posted by Morag2

The story line is another good point they could touch on... I personally really like betrayals in story lines... like maybe they could have the professor at the beginning (Elm, Oak, etc.) turn out to be working for the opposing team. (Rocket, Magma, etc)... I would like something like that.

Posted by sabre

Merged.

Please, check to see if there's already a thread on a subject before making a new one.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Morag2: Some new types would be kind of cool... I'm also at a loss for examples though... maybe like Undead or Zombie or something would be cool... or Robotic... but Robotic would be too close to steel.

Comparison.

Zombie = Ghost

Posted by Boba Fett

I want Pokemon online! Hopefully it will be on the DS...

Posted by Morag2

Quoting Mystic Hero: For a GBA game just length and difficulty and that sort of stuff. If you were looking at it from a bigger stand point for a new one that would come out on perhaps the DS or soemthing, well it can go mamc ways. First off I want all the areas accessable with each area containing just thier species of Pokemon I.e Kanto= old school, Johto= 150-250 and so on. Next, not only should you be able to pick gender but also class. Such as you may either be trainer, Psychic, PokeManiac, Camper, you get the idea. Next you may choose to be evil or good as stated above and join an organization. Now this could get real interesting if you have this as an MMORPG. A group of people may start a "caln" or organization or club, whatever you'd like to call it. Members of that club would watch each others backs and such for help and assistance, etc. You can travel as a group or communicate with each other(the cell phone may come back for this one:cool: ) just like in the show. A special hard core elite area is only accessable to those that have at least 5 level 100's registered and have beaten the league at least ten times. After doing this they will fight a Super Trainer, one that is stronger than the league's champ and will test you to see if you are worhty for advancing to this area of the game. Obviously the area will be much more challenging with new puzzles and such to solve. Evil organizations will be able to go to an illegal market and purchase tools and such for stealing and just doing bad deeds. The Rocket organization won't be headed by a computer but by a human mod. He'll have bot replicas for the cut seen meetings in the game though. This game could be very massive and I think quite exciting if done well. I'd like to be able to travel all the areas with a group of friends. Just a thought though.

Wow, big quote box... I couldn't see a game like that being released anytime soon... if it was you would likely have to connect it to a modem or something... which would either be additional charge or would screw the people who didn't have high speed... besides the connectivity issue it would just take A LOT of work to make a game like that.... of course if they actually did put the work into it and make a game like you described it would rock and everyone and their grandma would be buying it.

Posted by FavoJavo

to be a pokemon with a weapon like a chainsaw, shotgun, lightsaber somthinge like that oh yeah you could flip people off and stuff.

Posted by FavoJavo

It would be cool if you could be twins or somthing, or to know your opponets HP

Posted by jonothanstarsmose

How bout actually be able to catch all 386 pokemon currently you can only catch 385 in total. the rare 386 pokemon is munchslax
also for the whole tem rocket deal how about these starting pokemon meowth all games ekans/koffing kanto or bellsprout/lickingtung wobuffett johto cacnea/seviper hoenn
also I actually have thought of a name for a new pokemon game complete with starters drumroll
Pokemon Topaz

Posted by admachina

I Sent:

Just my thoughts.....

New things and things that I think should be added:
I was thinking, you should introduce a new game that will be playable on all nintendo systems (ex. release on GC, GBA, and DS) that encorporates all of the Pokemon worlds (Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, Orre, Orange Islands, Sevii Islands) as well as maybe a new one. You should be able to access all of the pokemon without going to a "Nintendo Event" because some people don't live near New York or whereever else they are, and can't get them. Just make them all catchable.
Also, allow the player to decide what type of trainer they would like to be so that they can be unembarased when they battle someone and findout that they are a picnicker.
You should also be able to run your own gym. This would be a VERY good idea. Even if it were to be included at the very end of the game after every single mission has been completed it would be OK.

Things to bring back:
I think it would be a good idea to bring back the actual day and night looking picture (i.e. dark at night) like it was in the Gold, Silver, Crystal series.
I also liked the Pok

Posted by Megabuster23857

Ok i like the idea of spreading all over all the world or whatever....
And maybe some better starting pokemon or just new ones....
And it is getting dumb with all the remakes of the old games....
Althought you don't have to listein to me so just write what you want....

Posted by infernolism

hey i think they should make a game where da story is for a trainer trying to become a gym leader lik his dad and hes gotta go to all over da world lik to kanto,hoenn,all da other places too...........its kinda dumb but its kinda cool

Posted by infernolism

i read one of da responses and 1 said about da pokemon having weapons...i thought wat about dta being a glitch in da new game..............i heard da new ones r diamond and sumthing else for ds ithink dta will suck.............o yea i got another idea how about ur pokemon out with u lik in pokemon yellow where pikachu follows u it will be kool for dta to happen a charmander or wat ever out of his pokeball following u and u put a glitch in so dat he has a rocket launcher and he shoots it at ur mother hahahahahahahahaha

Posted by Harvest Moon

I think they should have every single pokemon on one game. like on Rubly, leaf green, and Fire red. I want a pokemon from Fire red or leaf green, but they can't get it. I also would like to see night come back. My sister want's an Umbreon on Jire red sooooooo bad. but without night, she wasn't able to get one. Now she has to wait till we get pokemon collesium. (sp?)

Quoting Harvest Moon: My sister want's an Umbreon on Jire red sooooooo bad. but without night, she wasn't able to get one. Now she has to wait till we get pokemon collesium. (sp?)
umbereon is pm on the clock

Posted by sabre

There is no clock for Fire Red.

Posted by infernolism

have your starter pokemon follow you around outside of its pokeball like in pokemon yellow

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Quoting Harvest Moon: I think they should have every single pokemon on one game. like on Rubly, leaf green, and Fire red. I want a pokemon from Fire red or leaf green, but they can't get it. I also would like to see night come back. My sister want's an Umbreon on FireRed sooooooo bad. but without night, she wasn't able to get one. Now she has to wait till we get pokemon collesium. (sp?)

All you have to do is trade an Evee over to a game that haves a clock. You can't trade pokemon on Pokemon Collosseum until you beat the Mayor at RealGame Tower.

Edit: I would like to see changes in the weather. Rain, snow, sleet, and so on. The changes in the weather should effect pokemon appearance.

Quoting infernolism: have your starter pokemon follow you around outside of its pokeball like in pokemon yellow

they did that in yellow because in the anime pikachu hates pokeball, but they should make another one like the tv show where may/misty, brock/tracy, and/or max follow you around

Posted by Barrysun

my idea for a pokemon game.
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre, Sevii Islands, and even the Orange Islands are exploreable, and maybe throw in the pokemon trading card game. (have a mix with pokemon trainers and pokemon duelests) I would love to see some collectable pokemon cards as well as actual pokemon in one game. and bring back the Johto poke'balls! I miss my heavy balls! they would've be a GREAT help in by battle with Groundon.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'd like to see a few move additions. Such as a standard Grass attack (see Ice Beam; an example of a standard Ice move). A Special Dragon Dance would be great.

Other than that, I'm almost completely happy with the game as it is. I have nothing to share on how I'd like the single player part of the game to be.

Posted by GameMiestro

1. Tougher enemies
2. Better storylines
3. Ability to join a underground Pokemon cult, raid unpopular gyms
4. Far less 1 hit KO moves
5. No annoying "effort training" and berry growing

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=GameMiestro]5. No annoying "effort training" and berry growing
That's one of the only reasons I ever use my gameboy pokemon these days!

Posted by GameMiestro

Its really anoying though... I spend hours watering all my berries to perfection, patiently waiting days for them to grow... but if I leave for a week, they all dissapear! Argh!

Posted by Barrysun

Quoting GameMiestro: 1. Tougher enemies
2. Better storylines

1. yea, this game DOES need stronger trainers in this game. the only way to "Make" stronger trainers is to mix Records. (only in ruby,saphire, and emerald) and mystory gift. (gold, silver, and crystal)

2. yea, the shadow pokemon plot on the gamecube is a more interesting plot then aiming to be the best trainer of all.

Posted by GameMiestro

I did find the "shadow plot" really good, except that the characters can really get annoying (who else thought that the "evil" Mayor looked like Dr. Robotnik?). And, I really would like to see some voice acting in the game. It desperately needs it.

Oh yes, I really hope they keep the 3-D aspect. Pokemon is one of those games where this works perfectly.

Posted by CS Ryan

Notice how in the game one of the routes takes 5 minutes, but the show it took 5 episodes. I'd like something where it was more like the show when you actually had a lengthy way to go between cities any Trainers moved on there own with a sense of randomness. It would be more "realistic". As well:

-the game should be in real time
-being able to see pokemon without getting into a battle
-customizing what your character looks like
-having two characters together, each with their own team
-having to feed your pokemon, so if they haven't eaten in a while, they would be weaker somehow
-doing things with your characters that the would normally do : cook food, explore cities like people in real life do
-changing what your characters look like

So it would be more like a Sims thing.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'd like the return of night and day on the DS versions. That was a feature of G/S/C that really made me play ALL the time, and the game was better for it. I'd also like to see the weather effects from R/S/E be implemented slightly better - for example, if a Pokémon uses Rain Dance in battle, it carries on raining for a short period outside of battle, makes seas levels rise and fall etc - using Sunny Day could dry up small pools to find items, that sort of thing.

I'd also like a lot less emphasis on things like Contests and the like. Again, IMO, G/S/C was the pinnacle of the series. The Bug Catching contest was good enough to provide a nice sideline, but not as much impetus was put on it.

Avatar customisation is an interesting idea. I'd love that.

The only other thing that I would like - and it's been in my head for a while now - is battles to be a Smash-Bros-esque affair, with 2D arenas. You choose each of your Pokémon and fight with them in real-time. Items and type weaknesses work the same, as does HP, except the turn-based system is gone. Attacks like Hypnosis affect the Pokémon in the same way, though - instead of waking up after a certain amount of turns, it's a certain amoun t of attacks. Think about it - and this is DS controls - A, B, X and Y for attacks, R for jump, and L to bring up the menu to switch out or use and item, or whatever. PP would have to be boosted a bit to accommodate for the amount of misses, and when a Pokémonwas switched out or an item was used there would be a short period of 'drowsiness' to allow the other player to get a cheap shot in.

What do you reckon?

Oh, and I'd also like Nintendo to start giving Europe a bit of credit, and actually make stuff like Eon Tickets and download events more widespread. Ugh.

Posted by Zeta

Holy ****, Wings! You posted everything I've wanted in a Pokemon game. Well, except for the weather effects; I never thought of that, but thats an awesome idea.

I would much rather control the Pokemon rather than just spew out commands.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Well, the thing is, the weather effects were kind of hinted at in R/S/E - the shoal cave was a great feature, IMO.

Posted by zoey

I have the gold, red, crystal, and sapphire versions of the game and I think they should make the games harder.I traded a yellow version for the gold version by the way.

Posted by giminius

It would be interesting to see games with the same/similar battle style, but different means of getting pokemon - for example, in the anime, Ash only gets a new pokemon once in a while. I want to see an incarnation of Pokemon as something more like Final Fantasy than Monster Rancher.

There are two ways one can go with pokemon. You could become a "breeder" and care for your pokemon's every needs, or a "trainer" and seek to master the battle system (and equalize it as well, by giving bug pokemon some useful moves). New games should be created to reflect this.