Fable

Posted by FaytLeingod99

well I didn't see any other Fable threads so I started this one. Well I have two questions. I collected a few of the treasure clues in Fable but could someone just tell me where to find it, and also are the going to make Fable: The Lost Chapters for Xbox.

Posted by Chronic

Fables a good game but my only problem is the sword in the stone is weak as hell. Other than that I beat it 4 times doing things toatally diffrent each time.

Posted by Axis

I'm not sure if they'll make Fable: The Lost Chapters for Xbox. I heard that they were going to make a Fable 2 for the Xbox 360, but I would doubt it would be the same thing.

Posted by boomstick

May I asked way this was moved from the RPG thread to here, Fable is, in fact, a RPG a is no longer a Xbox exculsive with Lost Chapters coming out on PC.

Posted by Demonblade

Know what...i personally was satisfied with fable for like the first ten hours of the game. I thought it was pretty creative to have a character that ages, changes shape, size and appearence. But as i played it more and more...i began to realize it lacked any real depth and is suprsingly linear for the type of game it is.

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

I was dissapointed with the game to say the least :(

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Chronic: Fables a good game but my only problem is the sword in the stone is weak as hell. Other than that I beat it 4 times doing things toatally diffrent each time.

Yeah, for the amount of work it takes to max out your stats, you'd think they could have made that sword better. The Sword of Aeons is nice at least, although the only thing it's good for at that point is wiping out entire villages.

Posted by FaytLeingod99

I have heard rumors that you can get to a place called Dragon Island, and I wanted to know if anyone has done this. If so how do you do it. I'm not going to belive it though until I see it. Oh and has anyone found the item for those treasure clues. One more thing how do you get into the basement of the tavern in Bowerstone. Post any secrets here!

Posted by Demonblade

[url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url]

you'll probably find all the secrets you want there. Personally, i havent played the game in forever and gave it to my lil brothers cuz i didnt care for it to much.

Posted by project101

I was disapointed with the game the good and evil effect had no purpose to the game story except the appearence of your character. The publishers promised to much and didn't com any wear close to what they said i beat the game only a couple of sittings and then sold it.

Posted by Majeh717

i liked Fable alot i think one of the best XBox games better than Halo.but it was really short and easy to beat.

Posted by PieMan Jim

Fun, had some flaws that ruined it, didn't live up to hype. Is it just me or is there a pattern in big xbox releases......

Posted by Disturbed_one

i think it rocked its very addictive...especalliy killing villagers and maxing out stats, but mostly just a good game

Posted by Dexter

I didn't care much for Fable, especially after going through the wonderful game of Morrowind. They were packaging Fable to appeal to fans of Morrowind like they packaged The Village up like The Six Sense and I think many players went into it with the wrong expectations. I quickly figured that it was dramatically different once I got started, however, but I just didn't find it too satisfactory to my needs. It was an amusing, quick adventure that I don't regret going through, though.

Posted by Bouncer903

Quoting Majeh717: i liked Fable alot i think one of the best XBox games better than Halo.but it was really short and easy to beat.

Better Than Halo!!!!!

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow][CENTER]"You are now worthy enough to use the middle finger expression"
Me:YES!
[/CENTER]

What i hate about Fable is that it doesn't deliver half the things Peter Molyneux said it would, and that's very dissapointing considering that Fable had been in development even before the Xbox was released. Maybe i'm being too harsh based on high expectations and false propositions by Mr. Molyneux. But even someone who had never heard of the game before would look at the description on the back of the case, get excited, buy the game, and still be dissapointed at the game for not being everything the description made it out to be.[/COLOR]

Posted by Creature

Fable is a good game, but I think that the ending was stupid that you would have to kill your sister or get a sword. I've beat the game like 3 times and every time the main quests were the same and instead of changing the story if your good or evil. But overall it is a fun game.

Posted by Azusa

I thought Fable was amusing, but not anything I would put any substantial time or effort into. Besides, it was one of those games that make me dizzy, and I couldn't seem to play it for more than an hour without having to quit.

Posted by AvatarAirbender

go to oakvale and dig in between the broken boat and a good one and you will find it