Favorit PS2 Game Poll

Posted by Zack_Neff

All of you have that game that sits at the top of the pile. The game that gets played after every other lame game you have is beaten. The game that you always talk about with your friends at school about how many times you beat it or how good you are at it. Well now you get to see all the other poeple that love that game too. In a favorite game poll. Most really good games are in this list* and if you want me to add some, pm me.
,Zack

** This excludes GTA San Andreas because I know it would win or poeple that didnt even have it (or a PS2) would vote for it because they think that it will make them cool or something I dont know
:sniper: *oscar*

Posted by Early Demise

My favorite is either Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance or Champions of Norath! I also enjoy star wars battlefront and rachet and clank up your arsenal, but only for online!

Posted by Fiindil

Metal Gear Solid 2, despite the fact it's worse than 1 in storyline and credibiltiy (IMO) it's so **** fun!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

[quote]** This excludes GTA San Andreas because I know it would win or poeple that didnt even have it (or a PS2) would vote for it because they think that it will make them cool or something I dont know
:sniper: *oscar*

Umm, ok.

I've listed my favourite games for the PS2 before. They include Shadow Hearts, Final Fantasy X, Jade Cocoon II and Drakan: The Ancient's Gates. If I had to choose between them, I suppose I'd pick FFX, although I like all of the others nearly equally.

Posted by RandomizeR

I love Midnight Club 2 so of course
I'm going to buy MC3

Posted by Crazy K

My favorite is WWE Smacdown VS. Raw

Posted by Nemesis

You should and the metal gear series

Posted by Nemesis

Quoting Fiindil: Metal Gear Solid 2, despite the fact it's worse than 1 in storyline and credibiltiy (IMO) it's so **** fun!

What you talking bout Willis? MGS has one of the greatest story lines...although complicated...

Yes, you should add the Metal Gear Series. But I voted for Gran Turismo

Posted by Fiindil

MGS2 is just the first game with added shiny crap and Fatman.

Posted by Bubblez

I've voted for FF, especially because of part VII and IX on the PS. But for PS and PS2 there are several important games missing: Crash Bandicot, Ratchet & Clank and the game I would have voted vore (no, I don't like voting "others") Castlevania SotN.

Posted by Legend Saber

I voted "others" because the only Playstation 2 game I've completed (and therefore, am qualified to have an accurate opinion of) is Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, a game not on your list.

Posted by Megatron

Sly Cooper series.

Posted by Nemesis

Quoting Fiindil: MGS2 is just the first game with added shiny crap and Fatman.

The story line is still good and if you count the whole metal gear series, well, don't get me started.

Posted by MasterCheif12345

dude where is the metal geat soild series it kicks all thos games asses and is my favorite due to its storyline and first brought stealth. I like better than most of the games i have ever playd and espically the third one. Man that is one game ill never forget due to its boss fights and stealth you have to use like face paint and uniform and the guards are smart. So your a dumb *** for not putting up metal gear soild series. WTF were you thinking!

Posted by Random

Quoting MasterCheif12345: dude where is the metal geat soild series it kicks all thos games asses and is my favorite due to its storyline and first brought stealth. I like better than most of the games i have ever playd and espically the third one. Man that is one game ill never forget due to its boss fights and stealth you have to use like face paint and uniform and the guards are smart. So your a dumb *** for not putting up metal gear soild series. WTF were you thinking!

Metal Gear is an awesome Series. Probably the best for the PS2. But on the other hand you are quite dumb there mr Master Chief12345. I think my Dead Pet Squirrel is smarter than you... O_o

Posted by neo55

mgs3 is the gratest game ever

Posted by DiStUrBeD_sOuL

My Favorite game would be Area 51 i love that game so much its so awsome, i love the thought of aliens it ROCKZ LOL

Posted by Eva

The Metal Gear Solid Series!! Snake Eater is by far the best in the series (although there all good!). OMG! I love everything about these games, the stealth, the storys, but mostly I love how they lead you in one direction in all the way though the game and then *SMACK* spin you into a completely different direction at the end and still not tell you the whole truth. BEST SERIES EVER!

Posted by vgmaster13

Metal Gear Soild,Star Ocean:Till the End of Time,or Kingdom Hearts would bee one of my picks

Posted by Codester

Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater is the best game that I've played on the PS2 (this is only my opinion)