Take a sec to help me please.

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

There's a game called True Kingdom which I was recently deleted from on BS multi-account charges. Because me and my friends shared the school computers to play during the day, we were accused of being the same person, and all our accounts were deleted. Anyway, I would like it if someone could make me an account again, since it now doesn't allow my IP to create an account, but I can play from it. Could you please use [url=http://truekingdom.com/createaccount.html?r=213] This Link[/url] to sign me up? Put in the username as "[CW]Minnow" and the email as [email]Death_By_Minnow@Yahoo.com[/email]

I'd appreciate it. I can only have one person do this, so the first person to reply positivley should do it, and the others don't need to bother. Thanks a bunch.

Seriously guys, it will take what, 2 minutes out of your day? Can't you help a guy out?

Posted by Jak Pattinson

hy, it wont let u sign up with that name. it contains []'s which are not allowed.

Grr... a new rule. Alright, CW_Minnow. Thanks a lot for this man, I owe you one.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

Welcome to the True Kingdom Community

Your account has been created.

Your player name is: CW_Minnow

The email address associated with this account is:

[email]Death_By_Minnow@Yahoo.com[/email]

Please double check the email shown above. If it is the wrong email address or misspelled you will not receive the confirmation email and we will not be able to contact you.

To log in, retrieve your password from the email we sent you. Enter your email and password in the left menu area of this window and click submit.

If you misspelled the e-mail address then you will need to start over and create a new account. You will also need to choose a new player name since the other name is now registered to the faulty e-mail account.

all done buddy.

Like I said, I owe you one. If you need anything in the future, let me know, ok?