Diablo III Post Production News

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Midweek, the fan site Diabloii.net received an e-mail from someone claming to be a "musician in Czech Republic." The person said that, "I have recently been to Bratislava in Slovak Republic for recording sessions with local Radio Symphony Orchestra, where we just recorded music for Diablo 3." So why should we give credence to someone who could be a crank from a former Warsaw Pact country? Because the music for the Diablo II: Lord of Destruction was recorded in Bratislava, Slovakia, with the Slovak Radio Philharmonic, around four months before the expansion pack was released. By that same calculus, if the music for Diablo III was recorded this month, then the game could be released before the end of the year. (Although some rumors pegging it as a PlayStation 3 launch title would make that unlikely.) So while there's no definitive proof that Diablo III is in the can, it is looking more and more likely that Blizzard will announce the game soon...and perhaps as early as E3.

(Source: GameSpot)

Posted by TheMooChicken

I wonder, why would Blizzard be dumb enough to release another game title when they still haven't gotten their last one (World of Warcraft) fully off the ground? If they did that their games would have to compete for the market, thus ruining profits.

Posted by mastachief

"I wonder, why would Blizzard be dumb enough to release another game title when they still haven't gotten their last one (World of Warcraft) fully off the ground? If they did that their games would have to compete for the market, thus ruining profits."
wtf are u talking bout? i havw wow and its up and running, its a great game!!!!anyway many people are waiting for Diablo 3!:devil:

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting mastachief: "I wonder, why would Blizzard be dumb enough to release another game title when they still haven't gotten their last one (World of Warcraft) fully off the ground? If they did that their games would have to compete for the market, thus ruining profits."

wtf are u talking bout? i havw wow and its up and running, its a great game!!!!anyway many people are waiting for Diablo 3!:devil:

wtf are u talking bout? WoW is indeed running, but it's not fully running...there's still BG to be released and the servers/service is still bad...it's slowly getting better

Posted by mastachief

ummm...sure,do u even play it????:bowser:

Posted by crimsoncinder

I've been anticipating D3 for awhile. I mastered D2 and it's just boring mudering enemies w/ my Druid. But I agree, WOW is still being upgraded, I don't think Blizzard will launch it untill WOW is finished..

Posted by mastachief

do YOU play it?, cmon its already the best mmorpg on the market

Posted by TheMooChicken

Dude, can you read at all? Or are you just stupid. World of Warcraft is up and running, BUT IT IS NOT FULLY COMPLETED. There are still more than enough bugs and issuses to resolve. Have YOU played the game? Have you noticed the AMOUNT OF LAG on every server? That still needs to be fixed. As Dark Link said, Battle Grounds has yet to be released. Hell, they still haven't gotten all the instances.

Posted by mastachief

i play it every day, and i ex no lag whatsoever

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting mastachief: i play it every day, and i ex no lag whatsoever

What's your point?

Posted by mastachief

moochicken noted there was lag.....but there is none

Posted by TheMooChicken

What server do you play on? I play on Archimonde and there is a helluva lotta server side lag. Is your server a low pop. server?

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Yeah, some times when I'm just randomly running around and theres no one around, I get terrible lag. And than the game just crashes.

mastachief, the question is, do YOU play the game? If so, than your probably some noob who just runs around trying to sell whatever they can, and beg all the lv 60's for money. then sells the money you earn (well, I shouldn't say earned) on Ebay. Pfft.

Posted by Demonblade

As for WOW..im a fairly avid player and have a fast computer with a great internet connection and i have to say that the service that blizz provides on that game is rather pathetic. I really wish they would invest in some better hardware.

On the other hand...can i really stomach another hack and slash rpg....?.....

Yep!

Posted by mastachief

Quoting SanitysRequiem:
mastachief, the question is, do YOU play the game? If so, than your probably some noob who just runs around trying to sell whatever they can, and beg all the lv 60's for money. then sells the money you earn (well, I shouldn't say earned) on Ebay. Pfft.

umm.....no, im a lvel 33 nightelf hunter in stormwind right now.....im on shadowmoon

Posted by TheMooChicken

Quoting mastachief: umm.....no, im a lvel 33 nightelf hunter in stormwind right now.....im on shadowmoon

Thus you are a newb. The game has been out since November. Hell, I had a 34 by January, and that was with me being in Japan for all of Christmas break.

Posted by Demonblade

Hmm...took me about 2 1/2-3 weeks to get to 45 w/ my night elf rogue...but i dont much play anymore.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

It took me about 1 month to get to level 45. But thats because I have no life. But yeah D3 should be kick a**. If it comes out, that it.

Posted by mastachief

yea.........i havent played alot u idiots

Posted by TheMooChicken

Then you obviously can't tell us the game is working perfectly fine.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Quoting mastachief: yea.........i havent played alot u idiots

lol.

But seriously, I was doing a DM run and the game just crashed! And then when I tried to log back on, it thought I was still logged in so it took like 3 attempts to log in! By the time I got back I was dead.

Battle Grounds looks sweet too. Man, that quest where you have to kill 1001 Trolls to make the named boss appear seems like it would take forever.

That would be a pleasent but un-pleasent surprise if they showed D3 at E3. Because, I'm level 60 in WoW, but I'm still having LOADS of fun raiding and getting high rank in the Honor System. I don't want to have to buy D3 while im playing WoW. I want to milk it for everything it is.

Posted by mastachief

not alot that i wouldnt know alot, but not alot as in going on quests and trying to level up..

Posted by Dreadnought

Did'nt Blizzard say that it was unlikely that a D3 would be made? I read in an interview with some of the creator claiming that although there are two more evils still reigning and the other five ain't dead, it would just be a bit of a silly exercise. In my opinion, another D3 would be kickass thing they've released, assuming it uses the same technology as UT2007 and Metzen is given full control of the plot.
I would absolutely love a new and original Diablo piece, but I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for hell to freeze over.

Posted by Piggy101

Well if it is a rumor then to me that would f'ing suck cuz i play d2 like most of the time i get to have time for it and its a great game im addicted to it if its true that d3 will come out then im gonna def get :)

Posted by Dreadnought

I loved D2 until I found out that it was the reason my resolution kept f*cking up.
I think the online gameplay has somewhat slacked off... If you don't have the expansion pack (which kicks ***, but I snapped the CD) then the deal is off. NOBODY plays noX anymore.
Which makes for sad and lonely friday nights.