DRAGONBALL Z SAGAS

Posted by super saiyen vegeta

hey can you do more than one attack in dbz sagas or is there a cheat code or something

Posted by Disturbed_one

all i kno is this game sucked and isnt worth playing

Posted by Random

I would never purchase this game... I rented it and thought it was terrible.. I think I became a little more stupid just by reading this thread O_o

Posted by Majeh717

umm iv played that game and i think that you only get one big ki move if there is a cheat for it you can go to cheatcc.com to find it.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Sagas is nothing more than the two player version of Budokai. This game is extremely short.

Posted by Majeh717

yeah it is i got it as a gift from my littel sister and she plays it more than me

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Ironic....your little sister got the game for herself because she wanted it. I was going to buy it for but before I did, my friend's friend let me borrow it in place for my SA2:B.

Posted by Random

This game is really crappy. I mean honestly the gameplay is terrible. You pretty much walk around and fight Saibamen all day long and use Kamehameha waves over and over. It's really dull and really boring. Anyone who bought this before renting it was rather dumb. I didn't even have to rent it. My friend Eddie is a huge DBZ fan and he was nuts for the game. He was quite Disappointed. Infact to be honest I don't really even like any of the Budokai's. The only cool character is Vegeta anyways. He rocks my socks baby!