yay 128 isn't the limit :)

Posted by saiyanknight

YAY!!!!!!!!! I just found out that the game card of the NDS can go upto 1gb and adove! yay! :)

This means better graphics, better sounds, bigger games and more, the one bad thing is that it is fairly more expensive to the developers, so im guessing only nintendo will make huge games like these, yay! take that PSP!!!!!

And guys you know whta this will mean, WHEN nintendo make a new LOZ game it will be huge! Go Link!!!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Actually, it doesn't mean that any game WILL be huge, only that the means are there to expland games if need be.

However, Game Cards are already 1 gigabit, which equates to 128 megabytes. You might have been confused by that. There's no doubt that bigger ones can be made, but I doubt they'll be needed unless Nintendo bring out some sort of DS-based version of the Play Yan that you can wirelessly save music and things onto. Ocarina of Time is only 30 megabytes, you know.

Posted by Bebop

This is still good noetheless but it isn't exaclty "In yo face PSP yose got served" material.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

The DS isn't trying to combat the PSP. That's GBA2's job.

Posted by maian

Too bad the new LOZ game will be Four Swords! Again!

>_>

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting maian: Too bad the new LOZ game will be Four Swords! Again!

>_>

KILL.. :mad:

Posted by Pit

Quoting maian: Too bad the new LOZ game will be Four Swords! Again!

>_>

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

I liked 4 swords :) though they need a full lenth adventure for the ds.

Posted by hacdan

I am not a PSP fan I own a DS. In response to the DS cart holding more than the PSP's UMD is a lie. Nintendo Could make a cart that big but like it has been said already it would be too expensive. BTW the PSP UMD can hold 1.8GB that is 1715MB more than the 1Gb cart that nintend is using

Posted by recon

i love the game zelda ocraina of time + i beat the game!!!

Posted by recon

ok...lol

Posted by Drewboy64

The Zelda might not be a fourswords, actually, and apparently touch control is a major part of the game. I hope its not the main control to move, but just to solve puzzles, though.