I found something I must have...

Posted by Prince Redon

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]http://www.gobigwheel.com/photo_album/retro/sonic_hedgehog

I want those so bad!
[/COLOR]

Posted by sodipop

haha I wish i had those when I was a kid. How about suggesting that same design for rollerblades ;)

Posted by Prince Redon

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Na, I would rather keep them as skates, stay completely old school![/COLOR]

Posted by Jak Pattinson

woh, those look really old, nonetehless pretty cool. they should have made seprate skates for each major character. i wouldnt mind a pair of knuckles one of those. neat.

Posted by Biolizard

It would be awesome if made shoes like shadow's

Posted by Prince Redon

I am pretty sure they made shoes with Sonic on them...But it has been so many years I can't quite remember. I wish I could buy a pair that fit me today. I would wear them!

Posted by Dexter

An acquaintance of mine was wearing those at a recent cosplay convention. Nice.

Posted by Prince Redon

Will they let you skate around at Cosplay conventions? Aw that would rock!

Anyway, I wish I could find a pair of Sonic shoes also...That would rock so hard!

Posted by Dexter

Well, I suppose it wasn't that recent. It was last Halloween at the cosplay dance/J-Rock party. We were in a basketball court or something so it was fine. At the hotels where cosplay conventions are typically going to be held, I don't know if they would allow it or not. I have seen some crazy things and wondered how that was allowed and certain other things are not. Every place has different rules. They used to allow more weapons, such as sharper swords and stuff, but they don't allow that anymore. Long story.

Posted by Prince Redon

I have always wanted to go to a cosplay convention, but I have never got the chance. From what I have heard they are really neat, but I really don't know.

Posted by Dexter

I enjoy observing costumes and watching the people act out the characters in a preposterous manner. They sometimes do interesting little skits or stage plays that make the experience more interesting. Also, I enjoy just walking around taking pictures of the event. I generally go with a girlfriend of mine that usually wears my own creative costumes.

Posted by Prince Redon

Is that the one that is usually in your sig?

Today I saw a pair of shoes on display that had tails on one, and Sonic on the other. I really wanted them, but they were only on display...:(

Posted by Jo-Jo-The-Hedgie

I would be amazed if there was really a fox as cute as tails

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hah, I think I HAD a pair of those.

Posted by Sparkle the hedgehog

I`ve got a pair of those!!I use em in school!!!I luv em sooo much.And I would be absolutely amased if there was a fox as cute as Tails!!!!!

Posted by Twilight_Midna

why does everyone care about theese **** skates... It`s Sonic, therefore, It`s gay.

Posted by Miles "Tails" Prower

Quoted post: I would be amazed if there was really a fox as cute as tails

Yeah something as cute as Tails is nearly impossible to create....

Posted by Sparkle the hedgehog

Tails is that **** cute... so cute I wanna hug him and never let go lol

Posted by Raptor

I love Tails, but I honestly wish he didn't have so many irritating as **** fans going "omg he's soooooooo kawaii I could hug him all day long and I wish I cud fly away with him omg omg omg I'm hyper weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_______^;;;;;;;;;;;;"

*hint hint*