Jesse Smith, re-rep me.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/feioncastor/mestrepp.jpg[/IMG]

What the heck did I do, man? Rep abuse? I was testing out the new HTML, and that's not abuse. I did it on the test board and the BHSC board. I was testing. That's not abuse, You could've taken away the pos rep I gave to others, but Jesse, plenty of others are ACTUALLY abusing the rep system, and you choose to de-rep the s**t out of me.

Talk about rep abuse.

Posted by brownoystercult

Don't worry d00d. You'll get it back. All the others that used the HTML tag got rep raped too.

Posted by coromoro

Psh, I know you probably saw this coming, but it's only a number. Reputation means nothing.

Hey everyone, de-rep me. :cool:

Posted by Hyper

Calm down. It's only a number as coro said, don't get so worked up over it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I warned you in that thread and then you abused it, three times!!!!! er u arn't a rep freek, are you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Fear not, you arn't the only one who got de-reped!!!!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I believe feion enjoys his numbers, though.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

[SIZE=7]I LOVE YOU, JESSE[/SIZE]

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

hah

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well said, BJ. Hah indeed.

Posted by sniper

Funny, I did it a hell of a lot more than once, but only got once derep. Shame.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm thinking Jesse's going to de-rep you a bit more, right about now.

Posted by Raptor

It's just another one of Jesse's little games. He'll give you your precious reputation back.

Posted by sniper

He already said he would. Unless we kept up the "rep abuse".

Posted by Jesse Smith

We all know Fei-on Castor won't be geting his rep back!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Arczu

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: All the others that used the HTML tag got rep raped too.
I thought HTML was turned off and couldn't be turned into actual code inside posts?

Posted by Legend Saber

Haha, well, I've learned my lesson.
But Jesse, all I remember doing is a little italics and breaks, was that really all that abusive?

Posted by sniper

Hey feion, look at me, I didn't complain and I got my rep back! :cool2:

Posted by Klarth

How.

Posted by sniper

...hax

Posted by Klarth

no how!

Posted by Jarulara

Ah I wished at one point to have low rep. Why is it so easy on the ones who don't try. Ah. Rep means nothing as same as post. Rep has nothing to do with how well you are liked or how well you are hated. Look Khaos once had the lowest rep and wasn't hated. G-Sides has low rep and he is liked. I mean the rep system in my mind another thing to have around like the hp mp thing. :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Majesty: How.

Think a little. Maybe the same way he lost it in the first place!!!! :bash: He was a good little member!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

Meh, just give everyone back their rep.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: Meh, just give everyone back their rep.

Now now, you know better than that!!! You are the Judge!!! There has to be justice!!!! But you can provide the mercey.... If I give them there rep back, can you handle losing 6,660 rep. :D:D

Posted by higbvuyb

can you make my rep -9999999?

Posted by Arczu

What would be the point?

"Lo0k d00d! tat guy has 9--99999 rep teh betta stay away oll!"

It's like... becoming a bane for some reason... I don't know, but isn't that quite steep?

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Soulja Jason: Ah I wished at one point to have low rep. Why is it so easy on the ones who don't try. Ah. Rep means nothing as same as post. Rep has nothing to do with how well you are liked or how well you are hated. Look Khaos once had the lowest rep and wasn't hated. G-Sides has low rep and he is liked. I mean the rep system in my mind another thing to have around like the hp mp thing. :)

Your rep is telling me that you love the omelettes at Denny's, and occasionally retire to their restrooms to satisfy your fantasies about a fatter Kathy Bates.

Posted by maian

Oh noes....THE REP!1

...Who cares? As far as I see, you're still a decent member.

Posted by Poison

Fei-on Castor should get his rep back. He was only testing with the systems, its not like he caused anyone trouble. Can

Posted by loony636

Thank *** you took away higbvuyb's rep. He was really annoying me with his rep pictures.

Posted by higbvuyb

lol, i can still rep you with neutral rep.
and its VGChat, not VG chat.

Posted by loony636

Its almost funny to look at people with -1071 rep.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting loony636: Thank *** you took away higbvuyb's rep. He was really annoying me with his rep pictures.

I don't know about that! It looks like he's quickly geting it back!!!!

Posted by loony636

why Jesse why? WHY DID YOU GIVE IT BACK!!!

Posted by Legend Saber

Yay! I have my rep back! Muhahahahah!!!!
I'll never abuse the rep system again!

Posted by FerreTrip

ARGH. I'm not abusing the rep system at all, at least I don't think I am. But still, I'm kinda ticked about how I'm unfairly getting de-repped. Anyone who has listened to me griping on this point knows how much this means to me. I know, rep is just something for fun, but it makes me feel awful knowing that some prejudious (did I spell that right?) people will look at my rep, and cringe in fear, making the cross, hissing, and saying, "4hhH!! NooO00!! BADddda REEeee-e-e-eepp STAY AWAY!! WHEE CRACK!!!"

...And if I'm getting de-reped for bad jokes, TELL ME so I understand! BUT ONLY ONE PERSON PER BAD JOKE DE-REP!! THAT ladies and gents, is fair de-repping. Unfair is becasue everyone else does or does it becasue they like bullying people.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

this repping system is unxpectedly nice. i thought it would hve been better to have something else, but this system actually comes with a few laughs. pretty cool. unlucky about being de-repped fei-on, maybe jesse will have a change of heart and rep you postivily nex time.

Posted by turkeybazooka

thanks for lending me your goat last night, jesse :D

Posted by Random

Haha sweet Jesse you have 666 Rep... Thats peculiar :-P I think i'll rep you up one more just to get rid of that :-P

And now I realize that I can't. I have to spread more around haha. Thats pretty odd though. I wonder how long that'll last.

Posted by inequity

Way to go bringing back this thread to point out the obvious. :rolleyes:

Posted by Poison

Someone should just lock this thread, Fei aready got his rep back. what is there more to say besides spam?