Budaki 3 help!!!!

Posted by SuperGoku90

Hey how do u get super sayin 4 for goku and vegeta??? plz help

and is theree a way to get a 100 percent in the game clear everything unlocked if you no plz help

Posted by Dagoth Ur

for super sayan goku complete his game once. then do the steps to beat Broly, but before you go to broly fly around the southern islands and land in the ??? area.

For vegeta do steps for broly and beat him. a note will say to go to the arena to fight goten & trunks. go to west city instead. (Only avalable if u have ss4 goku)

Omega Shenron- do the same with goku and get the note. then it should say to go to west city. fuse with vegeta and WIN!

Posted by G-Sides

.... I regret being demodded. :(

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting G-Sides: .... I regret being demodded. :(

Me too.

Anyway, to unlock SS4 Goku and Vegeta, I believe all that you have to do is beat the game and get Breakthrough. That is what I remember doing...

Posted by megaman91

Dude instead of waiting days for people to answer you just go to gamefaqs.com and they have everything you want.Trust me i tried it for my Budokai 3.SSJ4 is so awesome!!!!

Posted by Sean Fury

Don't revive dead, old, pointless topics. Dult.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Sean Fury: Don't revive dead, old, pointless topics. Dult.

Actually it's "dolt", dolt.

Quoting Roinkz: Actually it's "dolt", dolt.

Win.

Posted by megaman91

how do you not like ssj4? it makes you all powerful,cooler looking,and it gives you new abilities while ssj4.Sure the 10x kamehaha might be slow but it's frickin' strong. And maybe gamefaqs may not have everything it does give you helpful stuff sometimes.

Quoting megaman91: how do you not like ssj4? it makes you all powerful,cooler looking,and it gives you new abilities while ssj4.Sure the 10x kamehaha might be slow but it's frickin' strong. And maybe gamefaqs may not have everything it does give you helpful stuff sometimes.

Stop advertising and just shut the fu[i]ck up.