Guild Wars

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Is it good? how much money does it cost in canadian?

plz tell me

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I too am looking for info on it. It doesnt have a monthly fee, correct? Any info is appreciated.

Posted by thelaststand

yeah theres no monthly fees, but thats pretty much all i know about it, i thought it would be a pretty good seller, i guess not

Posted by saiyanknight

I played the beta, you honestly have to play it to realise how good it is, i think its probably one of the best mmorpg ever!!!!!!!! i will put down some info later

Posted by Loafgoat

I play guild wars, its about $50 USD. It is free to play. The way there getting around this is by selling expansions and such. I enjoy it, I'm sure its not as good as WOW but I'm not willing to dish out $15 a month to play a single game.
My name on guild wars incase anyone else has it is loafgoat b

Posted by Black_Wolf

I plan on getting Guild Wars in the near future, it just sounds like a more open ended MMORPG instead of the basic Quest = Level Up = Hrs Upon Hrs of time spent playing it. I know a dude who's life is WoW, which is retarded. One of my friends and I try to get him outta the house, but he just sits and plays that stupid game. He's already got to LvL60 characters...I don't see the point.

Posted by smileitsdeath

Yey i played this back at E3 (well with the people at E3) and for some one who is'nt a big fan of mmorpgs i was blown away. Game is amazing much much fun HEHE.

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

Ive been wanting to buy this game for a while. I put it on reserve at GameStop a while ago, when I first heard about it, only to find a week after it came out that it wouldnt run on my computer because its too old.

I played a friends name for about 20 minutes the other day while I was at his house, and I was also BLOWN AWAY!! Ive played a few MMORPGs in my years, but this is the only one that I wanted to play so much that I almost ****ed my pants at the graphics quality.