Kill the poster above...

Posted by RandomizeR

Say how you would kill the poster above you.

Posted by Night Owl

Though we are friends, I would let my dog bit your balls off and you would bleed to death. XD

Posted by RandomizeR

pour cement down Night Owl's throat and throw him in a lake.:)

Posted by Poison

Cut off your penis and put you in a room with 3 people you are very Sexually attractive to.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Take out my penis and beat you to death with it

yes, that is sick.

Posted by brownoystercult

Take a DDR arcade pad and wrap it around Dark Bulb. Then get a Night Owl and peck at Dark Bulbs brains. And when I get to the core of the brain I would put poison in it.

Posted by loony636

Get a bucket of water, balance it on a door and wait for him to knock it off. Easy.

Posted by Ch

Hire feminazis to castrate you with a broken Coke bottle in a deserted parking lot, then leave you there.

Posted by mis0

I'd drag you through a cactus pharm with my car and you would die for excess injestion of cactus-based material.

Posted by Sable Wind

Cactus.

Posted by Night Owl

Shove a light saber up your *** hole.

Posted by brownoystercult

Take a DDR pad and wrap it around Night Owl. Then use an owl to peck at your brains. When I get to the core I would put poison in it. I would then cut the living **** out of you with a scythe. Stick you onto the wall with some indian clay. And Misoxeny pussy stomp you.

Posted by Night Owl

wow.....

staple your eyelids shut, cut out your tounge, and make you hang from a tree branch by your penis. XD ( i have nothing against you I just got bored)

Posted by 007 ninja

i would call scorpion, sub-zero, rain, ermac, and reptile to KICK YOU IN THE FACE UNTIL YOU DIE.

Posted by mis0

Here's how I'd do it. First, 12 years before you die, I'd stage a accidental crunk driving accident in which my people will "loose control" and crash into you. You don't die yet, though. No. You are in a coma for 12 years, and suffer greatly in your eventual rehab. After you're released into the world, nobody again, we'd stalk you. You wouldn't know what to think of our brave new world and you'd be to confused to notice the cameras and the black merc that follow you everywhere. So, then, I'd start poisoning your food with dioxin, and leaving subtle hints of your upcoming death around, like a blood covered knife in your bed, or just moving your shat around while you're out. Then, eventually, before you're driven to madness with the cacti influx, phone calls, etc, you'd find a gun. You would know what to do. Suddenly it all comes back to you. And then as you walk around paraniod through town, you see the black car, a certain ky0 hanging out the window with PPK in hand. You bolt, I follow. And then just when you thing you've gotten away, we're there. You're terrified beyond words, fumbling for the gun. You feel very cold as the bullet flies through you, and you slump over; owned.

Oops wrong guy.

Posted by Pat_O

I'd vice grip your nuts and drag you out to a shed. Removing the vice grip, I'd then squeeze them even harder by placing them in a table vice, and welding it shut. once you were in nice and snug, I'd inject hot lead into your scrotum. After watching you suffer for an appropriate ammount of time, I'd place a spoon on the table next to you. I'd then slowly walk out of the shed, and the lght it on fire, so you have one of two choices. Either Burn to death in the fire, or cut your balls off with the spoon, and bleed to death anyway.

Posted by RandomizeR

I'd lure you into a bear trap with promises of candy. While your leg is trapped I would take a chainsaw and saw your arms off. If you were still alive, then I'd repeatedley stab you with a plastic fork until you die.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

drown you in a baby's used diaper

Posted by Klarth

midnight visitation with army of gay dominatrices.

Posted by Poison

I would cut your hands and feet off, then I would put you in a dark area with filled with rotting dead bodies. Of course, I would be watching you from afar, as you blood drips from your body, until you surly die from the pain, infections and your own fears.

Posted by Klarth

being forced to stare at vomit mutilation hentai for a few years, then hung drawn and quartered.

Posted by Night Owl

Shoot you four times with a shot gun

Posted by Klarth

Exposure to culture and good taste.

Posted by Night Owl

Put you in a 150 degree room and make you drink the worlds hottest hot salse with nothing else to drink or eat.

Posted by Klarth

Making you read a book that isn't dbz-related.

Posted by Corrupt

Haha, Jack... those last two were great.

I'd probably boil you up to your head, cut out your tongue, gouge out your eyes, and then throw you into a pit of spikes or something. Yeah, I'm not feeling really creative right now :(

Posted by The Judge

I would grab you by the back of your head and pull you backwards, knee you in the stomach, punch you in the face, kick you in the balls, and then suplex you so you were on the floor. Then I'd bash your head against the floor until it was bloody and red, and take a drill to your spine. I'd sever the nerves in your spine so you lost all feeling in your body aside from your head, then I'd smash the back of your skull with a sledgehammer.

Posted by Klarth

Spoon castration.

Posted by higbvuyb

Brainwash you into a complete liberal and lock you in a room with Bj, Specopps, and landon.

Posted by Klarth

Sodomy with a gold brick.

Posted by RandomizeR

extract stomach acid form Majesty and injects it into his brain

Posted by mis0

Cat and mouse anyone? I'd cover you in pig blood, and put you in a feild of hungry woolves. You choose to just torn to bits, or let me pick you off from 300 yards with a rifle.

Posted by RandomizeR

strap you to a (very large) tree, then chop it down and make it fall on you. If it misses or you're still alive somehow I would put about 30 wasps into your mouth and duct tape it shut and leave you in the middle of the woods.

Posted by higbvuyb

Tie you to a train track so bits of you are cut off each time a train comes along. Starting from your feet.

Posted by RandomizeR

throw harry potter books at you until you die

Posted by Klarth

Withdrawal symptoms induced by deletion of "posting games" board.

Posted by RandomizeR

I'll brick you into a closet like in The Cask of Amontillado.

Posted by Klarth

Suicide.

Posted by Pat_O

make you watch soap operas for so long, that death would seem more like a vacation.

Posted by mis0

A one way all-expense paid trip to The House of Rotating Cacti (patent pending, copyright 2003 ky0s horrible mind, all wrongs denied)! Those who enter always leave. In a bodybag.

Posted by Klarth

Porcupine :rainbow:

Posted by Dreadnought

I'd tie you down over a chair, and cauterize your anus with an acetylene torch, just for ****s and giggles. With my trusty power drill, I'd open a small hole at the base of your back and then remove your spine with a winch (if that fails, I'll just remove your vertebrae one by one with a chisel and make you eat them). If you were still alive and kicking, I'd distract you from the pain in your back by slitting your penis (or whatever) open with a six inch shard of glass.
You've probably died of blood loss and paralysis by now, but if not, I'll just whip out my economy-sized hedgetrimmer, cram it down your throad, and turn it on high.

To make sure you could'nt run away, I would have shot you in the kneecaps beforehand, and then bleached the wounds.

Posted by Klarth

Holocaust.

Posted by FLiPBoY

I would throw an apple at your head to knock you down. I would then get chopsticks and stick it up your nostrils and while you are still on the floor, I would slam your head against the closing area of the door. I would then pour vodka down your throat so you would have an upset stomach and start vomitting.. You would choke on your vomit.. If you're still not dead, I will peel out your eyes out of your eye sockets and trade them in a for one of those needle bed things (it's like a board thing with needles on it and some people lay on them.). I would then get an overweight person to jump on you as your body sinks into the needles. I suppose your blood will ooze out of your body like cheese going through crackers with holes. If you are still alive by all my efforts to... slay you, I'd just get Engine of Hate to do what he did to you before. :flame:

Posted by The Judge

1 Word...Volcano.

Posted by Linko_16

I would pull off your pigtails.

Azumanga Daioh pwnz

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Cover you in ****. THen make you play with an elephant. The **** bath though will be pointless. Actually, you end up killing yourself. :cool:

Edit : Nvm, I'll just use my penis as a club ;o

Posted by Klarth

anime withdrawal symptoms :)

Posted by insomniac gamer

i'll run your body through a sawmill, feed it to the dog as ground meat, then take your head and chuck it in a blender and drink it as a smoothe

Posted by mis0

I'd give you your ritalin. Oops kill you.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Majesty: anime withdrawal symptoms :)

You got that wrong, ****, even my sig is smash bros related >:O Its smash bros melee withdrawal symptoms :'(

Drug you, then knock you out with my man club. Knock you out dead.

Posted by Boner

Congratulations. You are the next in line to recieve the old Chinese water torture. It's where you are tied down in such a way that you can not move so much as an inch. More specifically, your head. Water is then dripped on your forehead for hours or even days. Hell, maybe even longer. This was used as a means of getting information out of someone. But, I'd just do it until you eventually died from it. Enjoy!

Posted by Stalolin

I'd hold a cage filled with huge rats right above your head and wait for you to pass the torture onto someone else then I'd brainwash you and make you realize you loved me all along and then you'd die a sad, sad man later in life.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'd choke you with my scrotum

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.1: I'd choke you with my scrotum

I'd suddenly turn into a clown and I'd make you laugh and you'd be happy.

Posted by Linko_16

I'd flick lintballs at you until you asphyxiate.

Posted by Poison

Three words: Anus, Vaseline, Ironing-board.

Posted by Raptor

Poison. ...Poison, poison.

Posted by Linko_16

I would force you to live in a big city, starting a family with a fashion designer who chiefly works with animal furs.

Bwa ha ha, wouldn't last eleven minutes.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'd drown you in soda crackers.:cool:

Posted by Night Owl

scalp you, and drown you.

Posted by Klarth

Withdrawal of hentai shemales.

Posted by Night Owl

Beat the sh!t out of you with spiked brass knuckels, chop off your legs and let a shemale rape u....XD

Posted by FLiPBoY

First, I would stick chopsticks up your nose and mouth. Next, I would skin you. Then I would ut a rope on you with a heavy ball and then push u into salt water . While you are sinking to the bottom, I'll just pour oil into the salt water just for the fun of it. While the water is getting murky, I'll put pirahnahs in the salt water. I assume they would eat you alive.

Posted by Klarth

Vertigo induction.

Posted by Illyria110

i would lock you in a room with kirstie alley and rosie o'donnell and you would have to watch them have sex for eternity

Posted by Linko_16

I would screw up the rep message I was trynig to give you by pressing "Enter" on accident.

It was going to say "NOW THAT'S JUST MEAN.

Posted by Klarth

Heh, I thought you'd tried to say "not that!". Makes enough sense.

er, I'd lock you in a room with Hitler. he's so mean! =(

Posted by Dreadnought

I dreamed this one up when we were in 90 minutes detention, and turned it in in lieu of an apology letter.
The fun begins with a dual-stab to the medulla oblongata with 700 cc's of sodium pentathol. Once you are nice and suggestive, I will lie you down on a specially prepared bed, sans clothing. these special preparations are six long strands of piano wire attached to an iron bar and gear crank. Once you are strapped in by your arms, legs and neck, I'm gonna force open your eyelids and blind you with sulfur.
Now, you will probably be pretty ****ed off by this point. I'm going to grab the handle on the iron bar (which is attached to the gear crank) and I'm going to spin that lever like there's no tomorrow. With any luck, the wire should split your torso into several deep segments, and I'll pound your teeth in with the iron bar (now detatched) to shut you up.
As a way of paying a fond farewell to my bestest friend, I'm gonna tear your nipples off with a pair of pliers, then light a plastics fire under your bed.

Posted by Eidolon Master

...slice you in half with a katana, then pour acid over and leave the rotting corpse to the vultures...

Posted by Night Owl

Chop your balls off and feed them to you.

Posted by Chronic

first I would use a spoon to pop your left eye out. Then I would paper cut you all over then whip you. Then jam five inch nails under your toe nails. Then I would throw rocks at you until you die.

Posted by Pit

**** you through your peehole.

Posted by Klarth

You must be well endowed.

I'd take away his ritalin, myself. :)

Posted by The Judge

I'd grab Majesty from behind by the hair, pull back his head, and jam a Rail Spike through his neck.

Posted by Chronic

Inject the judge with poison with an unstarilized needle.

Posted by The Judge

knock you down and leap on your sternum. Then stomp on your face until it's pulpy, and proceed to consume your body.

Posted by Chronic

Rip your spine out your a$$. ;)

Posted by The Judge

push you down a flight of stair and then throw bowling balls at your crippled body. Proceed then to drip hot water on your head as you die.

Posted by Chronic

Give you a massive titty twister with vicegrips then let you die of breast cancer.

Posted by The Judge

bash you in the head with a hammer, knocking you out. Stitch your skin to a carpet while you're out. Then run you over with a steamroller.

Posted by Ch

I'd just shoot you.

Posted by The Judge

I'd hold your mouth open by wedging a potato masher in there, knocking out all your teeth. I'd then pur scalding water into your throat.

Posted by Chronic

I will eat your brains

Posted by Linko_16

I would put Botulism in his brains first.

Posted by mis0

Subject you to a wide array of dioxin testing, and then start replacing your vital organs with baggies of bleach or breast implants - your choice - until you slowly wither into obscurity. Then I'd drag you out back and empty $20 of ammunition into your now holocaust vicitm-like corpse.

Posted by The Judge

Push you into a vat of liquid nitrogen. That's about it.

Posted by FLiPBoY

Put you in a giant pot filled with water and put the lid on. Then put a rock ontop of the lid.

Posted by Linko_16

I'd hug you.

HARD.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: I'd hug you.

HARD.

Make war, not love!

I'd rent an atom smasher and use your highly compressed corpse as fuel for my vehicle.

Posted by higbvuyb

Trash compactor.

Posted by Scorpion

I'd lock you in a room with Michael Jackson.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Good ol' fashion knife to the chest.

Posted by The Judge

Stick your penis in the blender and then stick knitting needles into your neck.

Posted by mis0

Can anyone else say "man consuming vaginal cavity"? 'Cause I can.

Posted by The Judge

I would slash you in the throat while raping the girl that you claimed to be in that picture.

Posted by Ant

Poke you to death.

Posted by Chronic

Ill put arsinic (did I spell that right?) in your food.

Posted by higbvuyb

arsenic.

I'd put you in a blender for your stupidity.

Posted by Chronic

I dont fit in a blender.

I will cut you up into millions of little pieces and put you in a stew and and eat you. :D

Posted by The Judge

Launch you in a plastic rocket out of orbit.

Posted by Dragon X

Throws you into meat grinder and launches remains into the sun

Posted by mis0

Quoting The Judge: I would slash you in the throat while raping the girl that you claimed to be in that picture.

Maybe I am that girl in the picture..?

Posted by Corrupt

Hahaha, wow... you're like the last person that I'd expect with a HTF-themed avatar/sig. (meant for Dragon X)

Anyway, I'm too lazy to come up with a death right now. Someone kill me instead!

Posted by mis0

I'd give you a three course meal made primarily of asbestos. Happy cancer, whore!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'd teabag you to death

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Misoxeny: Maybe I am that girl in the picture..?

If so then whatsay we get together some time, hottie?

Anyways, BJ, I'd cram batteries down your throat.

Posted by higbvuyb

I'd tie you down to the bottom of a giant pool of sulphuric acid, so you drown and dissolve at the same time.

Posted by mis0

Sulphuric acid burns far too quickly to make a difference if he's tied down or not.

Here's what I'd do for ya:

I'd get a 500lb chunk of magnesium (which is in a bag of mineral oil) and strap you to it in a 20ft swimming pool. You'd have scuba gear with an hour or whatever of air, now, you'd get the choice to drown, or pull the cord which will blow the oil-retention bag apart. Magnesium not only burns in water; but it can explode. You're choice of death.

Posted by Dragon X

Quoting Corrupt: Hahaha, wow... you're like the last person that I'd expect with a HTF-themed avatar/sig. (meant for Dragon X)

Anyway, I'm too lazy to come up with a death right now. Someone kill me instead!

HTF is extremely funny so I thought Hey maybe that should be my new theme...anyway
I would Throw misoxeny on top of The empire state building. She would be impaled by the pole on the top

Posted by Chronic

Tape a safty pin into your pee hole. rip out all of your teeth sepratly. Slap you once. Rip you bottom jaw off of your skull. Point and laugh at you. Draw a french mustache on you. Tie you to a huge thing of lead and dump you in the middle of the ocean.

Posted by mis0

Tylenol PM is such a good killer of cronic pain.

CLOSE ENOUGH.

Posted by Linko_16

Bunnies.

They'll bite your bum.

Posted by Klarth

I'd put you in a bag of dead cats.

Posted by RandomizeR

when you order some seafood, I'll put some Puffer fish into your meal.

Posted by mis0

First, a room would be filled with metal spikes, and you'd be put in the middle of them. Now, we intruduce hundreds of cyanide filled balloons. If you move, fall asleep, or even breathe too hard, they'll pop on the spikes and you'll die. HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Misoxeny: Sulphuric acid burns far too quickly to make a difference if he's tied down or not.

No. It depends on the concentration. For example, 0.001 molar sulphuric acid would do nothing. SO if we balanced the concentration exactly...

I'd hang you from a slippery rope ten kilometres over a giant pit full of spikes, and give you a knife to cut the rope with.

Posted by mis0

Quoting higbvuyb: No. It depends on the concentration. For example, 0.001 molar sulphuric acid would do nothing. SO if we balanced the concentration exactly...

Oh come on. It's not fun unless they start to dissolve instantly!

We all know you're a cosmopolitan so I'd give you a one-way trip through an olympus jet engine.

Posted by RandomizeR

Feed you so much cheese until you get over-constapated and explode

Posted by The Judge

Force you to play DDR until you either die of my beatings sleep deprivation, or exhaustion.

Posted by Ch

I'd force you to be thrown into a feminist riot, and they hate men!. *** knows what they'll do to you from that point on.

Posted by higbvuyb

I'd give you a free grenade. But the pin was lost in transit.

Posted by Corrupt

I'd make you concentrate like you've never concentrated before on one thing: The utter stupidity of your username. After a while, you'd realize just how stupid it really is, go mad, and hang yourself for being such a failure. And then everyone else would laugh.

Either that or I'd just shoot you clean through the stomach, and you'd bleed to death. *shrugs* Works either way.

Posted by Ant

The 1st one would be pretty funny actually... :p

Anyways Mr. Corrupt...I'd like to kill you in some sort of ironic way...so I think I would do it with you listening to some sort of trance song...but you would be in a steel box of a room and it would be so loud that it would make you explode...or something along those lines. Be pretty badass though. :cool:

Posted by RandomizeR

light you on fire.

Posted by Linko_16

Give you enchanted dancing boots and chain you to a Dance Dance Revolution console.

Posted by Chronic

Throw a brick at your head.

Posted by The Judge

Blow up New Hampshire.

Posted by Ant

Pinch to death...

Posted by Dreadnought

Pluck out your eye, Edgar Allen Poe style, slice off your penis, then sew it into your now empty socket. I'll rub semen in the wounds to stop the bleeding.
Now, I'm going to chain you to a psychotic feminazi face to face.
I'll hand her a cosh and a camera, then walk away chuckling.

Posted by Klarth

I'll introduce you to a legion of Halo fanboys.

Posted by Ch

I'd somehow turn you into an ant and Raid your a$s.

Posted by Mr. Tadakichi

This thread is violent......oh yah, churn you into butter

Posted by RandomizeR

release a billion bees and wasps into your room at night and put flowers all over you. You will eventually be stung to death or suffocate.

Posted by Poison

I will hang you by your penis till it rips off and let you kill yourself.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Poison: I will hang you by your penis till it rips off and let you kill yourself.

Okay, before I state how I'm gonna kill you, just a quick question.

What's with your obsession of penises? 90% of your posts have the word penis... closet fag.

I'd kill you by bringing Saul over.

Posted by Burrito

I'd go back in time and give your mom birth control pills.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Burrito: I'd go back in time and give your mom birth control pills.

That wouldn't be killing me, dick, that would just be preventing my birth. Thanks for the attempt of grasping the concept of homocide.

Posted by Ant

I'll spank ya to death...kinky no?

Posted by Klarth

I'd give you a partial birth abortion.

After handcuffing you and putting you inside a large plastic bag filled with fluid.

Posted by Linko_16

I'd dam up your stream of passion.

I don't know either, but it's in your title.

Posted by mis0

At frown at you until you die. NO SMILE FOR YOU!

Posted by The Judge

Rape you with a gun...

And obviously pull the trigger.

Posted by Sterling

Make you a plastic surgery appointment and tell the doctor you want to be awake while it happens

Posted by Burrito

Quoting Pit: That wouldn't be killing me, dick, that would just be preventing my birth. Thanks for the attempt of grasping the concept of homocide.

I disagree because I would be killing you as a sperm. You'd die because you wouldn't be able to fertilize the egg.

I'd shine ultra violet rays on you until you get cancer.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Burrito: I disagree because I would be killing you as a sperm. You'd die because you wouldn't be able to fertilize the egg.

I'd shine ultra violet rays on you until you get cancer.

You're not physically killing me as a being. You're just stopping two gametes from creating a zygote.

Posted by Burrito

Not if you're catholic.

Posted by Klarth

Burrito, more like Fag Master.

Posted by Burrito

Que?

Eat you with barbecue sauce.

Posted by Pit

Burrito? More like fag master.

Posted by Lue

lol. I love you man.

Posted by The Judge

Bash you repeatedly with a hammer.

Posted by Hannibal King

rip your face off and wolf it down

Posted by Ch

I'd put you in a room full of sexually deprived old women in their 70's and 80's with no means of escape. You'll most probably kill yourself. Makes it easier for me. :)

Posted by Hannibal King

simple, look at my sig

Posted by Pit

Hannibal King? More like fag master.

Posted by Hannibal King

first off, why dont you do what the thread says for once
second, stuff you withBurger King food till you explode!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Hannibal King: first off, why dont you do what the thread says for once
second, stuff you withBurger King food till you explode!

Posted by mis0

It fill up the pit. oh noes dead.

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Pit: Hannibal King? More like fag master.

You're gonna make him cry..:(

Hire a hooker that has AIDS to have sex with you.

Posted by higbvuyb

Make you infinitely respawn then get hit by a rocket.

Oh yeah, and:

Posted by Dreadnought

Here I am, standing on your doorstep. It's breakfast time, and you are inside munching on your little faggarette cereal. I'll ring the doorbell in my cute lil UPS outfit, and when you open the door, I'll hand you the package and kick you in te groin. As I force my way into your little s[B]h[/b]ithole appartment, I'll tread especially viciously on your spinal column, in the hope of snapping it with my steel-toed boots.
I'll quickly strap you over a stool in your living room, having sliced off your clothes with the same knife I'll use to slit your cheeks from lip to ear. Next I'll divide your eyelids into fours, and lazily enjoy a cigar (I picked up the habit especially for this early morning visit). When it's reached a comfortable length, I'll stub it out in each of your eyes, then get out my fishhooks. One hook goes on each flap of skin i have made, and their strings will be tied to my katar-wielding fist. I will proceed to ram this fiendish weapon up your @sshole, spreading the blades around and twisting. Your face should be peeled back and ripped apart by now, and your entire lower bowel track on fire from my anal onslaught.
(btw, for those of you are not familiar with Katars, here is one to play with.)
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][IMG]http://img160.echo.cx/img160/2098/katar38rq.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
I should be pretty stiff by now, so I'll just orally rape you and jizz in your wounds. I'll grab a syphon, poke it through your ribs and pour in some toilet cleaner, just to keep your breathing nice and ragged.
To clean up, I'll just force feed you a couple of sticks of gelignite, lite the fuse and run away.

Posted by Zeck

I equip my lightsaber, and activate it, revealing its purple blade of pure energy. You pull from your pocket a lightsaber of your own, in a futile attempt to defend yourself. Then, when you have activated its blue blade, I swing my lightsaber at you. You raise yours in order to block my attack, thus holding it dangerously close to your face. Therefore, when I use all of my strength to push your glowing weapon closer to you, your face gets a little roasted. In a desperate attempt to avoid becoming toast, you jump backwards, making me lose my balance.
"Take this!" you shout triumphantly, while attempting to attack me before I have regained my balance. Alas, I manage to raise my lightsaber before you get me. I now am crouching, barely managing to resist your saber pushing at me from above. I swiftly roll away, making you fall down. To avoid being killed by your own weapon, you deactivate it before reaching the floor. Without saying anything I run my lightsaber into your hip, knowing that the pain will paralyze you. You scream. I slice through your lower body until it consists of many pieces. Out of your pocket you suddenly take a blaster. You fire away at me, but I simply deflect the laser beams into your chest. Then, with a spinning motion, I first cleave your torso and then run my lightsaber straight into your brain.

Posted by Chronic

Stab you in the neck many times with a safty pin.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I would make Chronic eat and bath in dog crap for 40 days and 40 nights. Then beat him with a hockey stick. Cover him in honey, and then dump him off in the middle of Banf. Then wait for the bears, and ants to come. Oh yes and I'd bring a jar full of fire ants and let them go to the left of you.

Posted by Ch

I'd flick you.

Posted by Poison

I'd beat you to death with my dildo...and then poke and re-poke your dead body with a stick from afar.

Posted by Dreadnought

I'll force-feed you a metal slinky, then slit your throat and pour gasoline down your new trachea.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I'd tie you down, put on Elton John. Then get the 4 ugliest gay guys ever and put them in a room with you.

Posted by Corrupt

I'd throw you in an incinerator. Fun!

Posted by Poison

DEATH BY SEX! Who wouldn't want that?

Posted by Ch

I'd put the biggest beef curtains in the world over your face so you couldn't breathe.

Posted by Poison

That's a bit fancy dont you think? You could of just used a pillow.

I would drown you in a pool filled with my cum.

Posted by Legend Saber

I'd go the simple route and blow your head (and half your body) off with a fifteen inch cannon. Fun-ness.

Posted by Pit

I'd wrap my penis around your neck.

Posted by mis0

To hell with complication, I'll just rip you apart by hand, and with the aid of PCP.

Posted by Poison

The old gun-in-mouth.

Posted by Legend Saber

Two words: Nuclear. Warhead.

Posted by Corrupt

I'd use that "legend saber" to gouge out your eyes, cut off all your limbs, and then I'd shove it down your throat. I'd watch as the blood and entrails go flying in every direction, then splash around in the massive puddles of blood that would soon form, laughing like a lunatic while doing so. And then I'd...

...okay, I'll stop now.

Posted by sniper

Blowtorch to the skull, until I hit vital brain area and you died. :D

Posted by The Judge

Pin you down and pour gallon after gallon of milk into your mouth.

And then shoot you right in the face.

Posted by Poison

I'd kick you in your balls, over and over till you die.

Posted by higbvuyb

I'd do this to you. again and again and again.
http://www.strasbourgcurieux.com/fourrure/

Posted by Klarth

Hannibal Bvuyb, more like fag master.

Posted by Pit

I'd touch you. In sexual places.

Posted by mis0

Acupuncture. Advanced, lethal acupuncture.

Posted by Ant

All the bacon in the world couldn't save you now...cause I'm going to lazer yo ***

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'd wavedash you to your death

Posted by Max Mouse

I reckon I'm gonna bash you with a Sling blade hmm.

Posted by Corrupt

I'd feed you to the hungry pirahnas I have waiting in my lair.

Posted by sabre

I misread that as "waiting in my hair." :(

LOL DEATH STAR

I LIKE STARWARS

Posted by Pit

sup guys! I'm new!

Posted by Klarth

i'd beat you with my cock. it's a light sabre.

Posted by Pit

Your rooster is a light saber?

Posted by Klarth

No. My woodpecker is.

Posted by The Judge

PENISPENISPENISPENIS.

I'd americanize you, at which point your head would explode.

Posted by Klarth

I lived in Chicago for five years. Too late.

I'd turn you into a raging Soviet. Ja.

Posted by Poison

I'd turn you into a penis, and then jerk you off!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Majesty: I lived in Chicago for five years. Too late.

I'd turn you into a raging Soviet. Ja.

Done

Anyways, I'd poison you, because I'm far too lazy to be creative at the moment.

Posted by Chronic

Pay someone to kill you

Posted by Zeratul

Dust your close in drugs and throw you into a pit with 500 drug users you havent had a joint in 6 years

Posted by The Judge

Put a big axe in your head.

Posted by Boner

Death by kittens. Yes, that's right. I'd kill you with cute, fluffy, little kittens.

Posted by Zeratul

Put meat in your coat pocket and release some german shepereds on you

Posted by The Judge

Your deaths are too elaborate and don't rely enough on you doing the killing.

Smash your head into a wall repeatedly.

Posted by Zeratul

if thats the case, do this :chainsaw: to you :)

Posted by Pit

I'd lol you to death.

Posted by Poco

I'd sick crazy k on you.

Posted by specopssv44

steam-roller, followed by "WWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Posted by Ch

I'd place you at the National Democratic Convention.

Posted by Zeratul

introduce you to G0dzilla:p

Posted by Poison

Holy water and cum.

Posted by Ch

I'd have a blue whale skeet acid on you.

Posted by Klarth

I'd make you change your avatar.

Please note that this is a message for you to never remove that chap from your avatar spot. Ever. I love him far too much.

Posted by Chronic

Quoting Krios: Dust your close in drugs and throw you into a pit with 500 drug users you havent had a joint in 6 years

Good thing if I ever get the death sentence you wont be deciding my death.

poke your brain with a q-tip till you die

Posted by Pit

deepthroat

Posted by Poison

Wendy's!

Posted by Shade

*Knifes to death*

Posted by Dreadnought

Whip out my cock, beat you senseless, rape your chest, rip out your kidneys with a pair of meat scissors and lynch you with barbed wire.
I'll throw your body to the pigs.

Posted by Klarth

...lazghoul...

Posted by Poison

10/10

lol

/dark bulb

Posted by Klarth

death.

Posted by Dreadnought

The day has finally arrived. Jack now owns a copy of every minute of Dream Theater performances ever made.
I have him stapled to a chair, with his eyelids sliced off. On the desk before him is his laptop, with Itunes open. DT is playing. I amp up the volume to beyond 139 decibels and begin to ram his head into the keyboard until it smashes through the CPU.
Jack is crying.
I now remove each and every one of his DT cds from his binder, coat it in gasoline and gelignite, and glue it to his face.
His head is a shiny mass of ROM with two teary eyes and a pouty mouth.
I'll stab my screwdriver through his iPod and into his chest, rip out his DT infested motherboard and feed it to him piece by piece.
As per usual, I'll set the CD's on fire and gloat.

Posted by Shade

While you're doing that, could you turn off his **** firewall that is PREVENTING ME FROM GETTING CHANGE OF SEASONS THX.

Um, I force anthrax down your throat.

Posted by Dreadnought

Don't bother; rubbish cd. Only recommended for fangurls.

Garrote you with piano wire because I'm too lazy to think of anything worse in your case.
You should be honored.

Posted by Dreadnought

Don't bother; rubbish CD (unless u r an OMFG HARDCORE DT FANGURL YEAH!!!!!!!!!1)

Meh, I'll just garrotte you with piano wire. You should be honored in that I was too lazy to come up with anything more elaborate.