Favorite Sonic Series

Posted by Prince Redon

What was your favorite Sonic series?

I personally see no competition, the original was the best by far, but I'm sure some will disagree...

So what is your favorite?

Posted by Corrupt

By "series," I'm assuming you mean the Sonic games that were in the same series, such as the Sonic Advance series of games, or maybe the series of Sonic games for the Genesis? Either that, or could you be referring to some of the Sonic television shows and their respective series, or maybe even about the comic book series? Be specific.

But honestly, I don't see much point to this, because from what I'm gathering, it's essentially just a slightly altered version of the "What's your favorite Sonic game?" thread. But still; I can let this thread slide. It's not as if this board gets a whole lot of activity in the first place, anyway.

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

Thats a tough one, seeming as you could call me a bit of a Sonic fanboy. I would have to say that my favorite Sonic game series is the origional ones for the Genesis.

If its the TV show that your talking about I much preferr SatAm over the other ones. I cant stand Sonic Underground though.

Posted by Prince Redon

Grr....I should have been more specific...I meant the T.V. series.

Posted by Pit

Sonic, he can live and move! Sonic, he has an attitude!

Yeah, those series.

Posted by Prince Redon

Um...I don't quite remember which one that is right off...

Posted by Pit

It was like... well, his grandfather was like half robot and half hedgehog. If he got the power ring he'd just like mess up everyone.

Ah, found it:

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-2384/Sonic_the_Hedgehog/

Posted by Prince Redon

It won't load for me...It keeps saying that it's timed out or something like that.