Clasic Games that you love

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Hi post all the games that you love that are clasic

I like
mario tennis (N64)
and more ill post some more later

Posted by Dexter

Bubble Bobble, Battletoads, Willow, Blaster Master, Marble Madness, Balloon Fight.

If I am still playing and enjoying a game after a decade, then I feel I can classify it as a classic.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Dexter: Bubble Bobble, Battletoads, Willow, Blaster Master, Marble Madness, Balloon Fight.

Woo. What he said, pretty much.

Also, other games that I consider classics and that I still play in some form or another are all the Sonic the Hedgehog games for Genesis, as well as the first three Mario Bros. games for the NES. Good times, good times.

Posted by Illyria110

pac man, or ms. pac man, those two are still pretty sweet

Posted by inequity

Sonic R, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Diddy kong racing, all donkey kong country games, Knuckles chaotix.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Super mario bros. , Megaman and megaman X series , Battletoads , Legend of Zelda , Metroid , And pac-man. :)

Posted by crimsoncinder

Mario 64, Zelda: Ocarina of Time and, yes, PAPERBOY!!!

Don't forget the Battletoads, a MUST have

Posted by Jak Pattinson

bubble boble, pac-man, super metroid and streets of rage are the classic games i enjoy playing most. buble bobble for the psone is really fun, story mode is also cool. pac-man on the arcade machines is super too. whenever i get a chance, i spend like, an hour in the arcade on taht game. super metroid is just cool and streets of rage, the same. i like to see how many lives it takes me until i complete the game. neat.

Posted by mastachief

super metroid, secret of mana, samuri showdown, and mario 3

Posted by Dagoth Ur

The Legened of Zelad: A link to the past and.......er............every other Zelda game IN THE WORLD!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, SMB (1 and 3), and Sonic the Hedgehog 3 are what instantly come to mind. I still enjoy playing these titles.

Posted by hroons

From Hroons

I love the classic beat-em up games Double Dragon, streets of rage, Final Fight, those types of games. I miss those old games.What compares these days?

Posted by D.J Cat

How old does a game have to be to be a classic?...

If early N64 games count as classic then...

Goldeneye - still brilliant in multiplayer.
Killer Instinct Gold - Good for a 15 minute, one on one bash once a week.
Snowboard Kids - Again multiplayer is the key. Just for the Big Snowman track.
International Superstar Soccer 64 - This game is one of the greatest. The fun in multiplayer just won't go away, we got over one hour out of this game today. No other game even looks like getting played when this is around. Everything about it is just so fun, and the commentator going off his rocker is great too.

Posted by Axis

Earthbound, Mario Kart, Super Mario RPG, etc.

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

I have to say pac-man and Mario thats just me.

Posted by Mini Rebew

Pac-man
Mario Bros. 1 and 3
Mega Man
Sonic
and any decent arcade game

Posted by Necro124

Here are some of my favorite old-school games

1)Sonic the Hedgehog
2)Sonic the Hedgehog 2
3)Sonic the Hedgehog 3
3)Sonic & Knuckles
4)Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles (All Time Favorite)
5)Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
6)GoldenEye
7)Seperation Anxiety
8)Marathon
9)Marathon 2:Durandal
10)Marathon: Infinity
11)Super Mario Bros. 3
12)Gnop!

... that's all that really comes to mind for me at the moment.

Posted by The Dark Harmonixer

Tales of Phantasia,Final Fantasy I,Final Fantasy II,Final Fantasy III,Final Fantasy IV,Final Fantasy VI,Chrono Trigger,Star Ocean,Street Fighter,The King Of Fighters '94,'95,

Posted by LagunasSweetling

I'm going to go back farther than all of you. I still get a kick out of Atari's frogger, and Tank! Oooh and Galaga & Asteroids! lmao.

Posted by Bebop

The Donkey Kong Country games have a special place in my heart.

Posted by steve9842005

lets see
mine were sonic the hedgehog series
super mario world for the gameboy
legend of zelda
ya