Future RPG's

Posted by Dusty_Engel

Does anyone know when the more titles for RPG's are going to come out besides Final Fantasy XII for Playstation 2.

Posted by Klarth

Tales of Rebirth, Xenosaga II, and one other Tales of game.

Posted by Xenos

Kingdom Hearts II--I don't even want to look at the new FF. It looks very similiar to FFXI, which was a good game; hell, I already saw a screenshot of the ending so unless someone buys it for me, or I'll play from a copy disc, I won't spend my money.

Posted by Meru

I actually heard that the newest Final Fantasy (I believe it's twelve, I'm not sure) is going to have a mature rating because of sexual content. The series is truly going to the dogs if that's what they need to use to sell the games. Final Fantasy was going downhill ever since Final Fantasy X had a sequel to it. Or more accurate, it was going downhill since Square-Enix started producing the games.

Posted by Xenos

X was the last fair game; I have not been satisfied with any of the recent projects-[URL=http://www.debateboards.com]-[/URL] yes, Star Ocean III and Kingdom Heart COM included. I just hope that the next Kingdom Hearts can make me change my mind about Square-Enix. It's really the only game that I'm somewhat excited about.

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

They are coming out with Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
this is from Ign.com
Action follow-up to Final Fantasy VII first revealed in July of 2004. This thematic sequel to Cloud's epic adventure uncharacteristically utilizes the same universe, heroes, and villains as the 1996 PSOne RPG in an action game.

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

They are coming out with Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
this is from [url]www.Ign.com[/url]
Action follow-up to Final Fantasy VII first revealed in July of 2004. This thematic sequel to Cloud's epic adventure uncharacteristically utilizes the same universe, heroes, and villains as the 1996 PSOne RPG in an action game.

Posted by Barrysun

I think the pokemon company would make a remake of pokemon Yellow, Silver, gold, and crystal. I would like to play a pokemon that has Kanto, Johto Orre, and Hoenn together. (altho there is no wild pokemon in Orre, but the stadiums are fun to for the prizes and the pre gym can also be taken part as well.
and maybe even the trading card game conbined with the pokemon catching game as well. now THAT would be a fun Pokemon game to play.

Posted by Cloudstud

I know its kinda early but does anyone know if there is any plans on doing a Star Ocean 4? And i have never heard any news on FF12 having a mature rating. Where did you hear that?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I doubt that FFXII will have a mature rating. Just the same, I'll buy it anyways.

Posted by Map42892

Ever since the ENIX in SQUARE-ENIX appeared, the series really did start booing up.

If S-E even dares to bring FFXII to the US, it wont have an M raiting.

Why wouldn't it get released over here?

They have delayed the Japan release, so it won't be over here for awhile.

Posted by Map42892

the slower the release, the better the game, but this is just crazy...

True. I do hope that they've put more effort into it then they did for X-2. But if it's going to be grand, then I don't mind waiting.