Zatch Bell

Posted by NightmareBassX

Alright, this show just came on a couple weeks (about 10 but who's counting?) ago on Toonami and IMO its pretty cool. Its about a kid named Kiyo who's father finds a young child named Zatch and sends him to kiyo to teach him how to make friends. Zatch apparently has amnesia and does not remember his origins, so kiyo doesnt know much about Zatch. But Zatch is actually a Mamodo (name for them) and can use powerful spells. But in order to use such spells they must have a human partner to read from there spell book. If the spell book is destroyed then so is the mamodo. Kiyo discovers Zatch's power and is told that his kind are there to find a king for there world... The mamodo world. So kiyo helps Zatch and Vice-versa. Alot of humans with a mamodo world are destroying things and Reacking havoc, not all are evil though. But kiyo and Zatch vowe to take out the evil ones and cleanse the human and mamodo world. When the mamoda is destroyed there sent back to their world.

Posted by nich

I'm not a fan of the style, but it's strange enough to be liked.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I'll have to look at it. Sounds somewhat interesting, but I am guessing it is a little young for my taste.

Posted by William

I've seen it and it's not really my style, but I'll watch it if I catch it on and don't have anything else to watch. It's kind of humorous at times, which is good...but that's about the only thing I like about it.

Posted by Kiyoshi

i love this show.i think zatch is a cutie.and kiyo os cool i like the other world thing its way cool.

Posted by Mr. Tadakichi

I watched this show once and got hooked but havent been watching it lately.......

Posted by smileitsdeath

I was very surpised, about it and I juts got to say there must be a least a hundred things missing form the translation. I juts think some parts juts don;t sound right, but still pretty funny and pretty cool. And your right the art style is kinda funky.

Posted by Burrito

I like it. The episode with the Italian guy, last Saturday, was pretty funny.

Posted by Dark Link

I loved that episode. Funny how he thought he was sexy and cool.
Only to get dominated by Zatch and Kiyo. I've seen every episode so far. Even if I miss it Saturday night...there's always Sunday evening ;)

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

I really like watching this show. The episode with the giant dude and the kid had me guessing. I thought the giant dude was the mamodo. The episode with Parco Folgore was pretty funny.

Posted by Kiyoshi

i seen the girl fight kiyo last.it sucks not having cable!!!!!!!!wwwwaaaaaaaa!

Posted by NightmareBassX

Falgore and Mamodo - Iron Man...

Zatch - *Dancing* Wahh

Kiyo - Why is Zatch dancing, it must be some trick. If I don't act quickly will be finished. ZAKAIR!

Falgore and mamodo - *ZAP* AHHHH *ZAP*

Most humorous episode. The episode with Sherry about her past is a bit funny in some parts because Zatch and Brago eat so **** much.

Kiyo - Why do mamodo's eat so much?!

Posted by mis0

I ended up seeing this show at a friends house not too long ago. It's pretty unique but the story is east to get lost in. Made no sense really.

Posted by Legend Saber

I honestly don't think the story is supposed to make sense.

Anyhow, I saw this show for a bit and thought it was pretty unique, I also liked the style and mood of it all. I haven't been watching it recently, though.

Posted by NightmareBassX

It makes sense, its just that the story line isn't deep and intense. But I do find it funny.

Posted by megaman91

its cool but i dont watch it all the time.

Posted by war_criminal

I like the show a lot too. It's not as mature as Ruroni Kenshin or anything, but I like it. :D By the way, have you guys checked out the card game yet? It's actually pretty fun. It involves skill and strategy. Basically you're allowed to stack your deck and do all sorts of cool stuff to make everything work out in your favor. Check out the demo on the main site, it got me really interested in the game. http://www.zatchbellccg.com