Characters you love and hate

Posted by Bebop

HATE
------

I simply cannot STAND Dante. Excuse my french but he is a fag. He's not cool and is cheesy.

Don't know what Devil May Cry is like? Well the cutscenes are something out of xXx, what with the boringly cheesy stupid stunts and action with terrible voice acting. The gameplay is like Track and Field where you press the same button over and over to win and the characters are something you would find in the centerfold of 'Gay Times'.

People say this guy is cool:
I decied to enter "gay guy in leather" into google to see what otehr people would find cool. Dind't think so.
He's a run of the mill action hero. I hate those 'action heros' who don't give a crap, can do anything and still look pretty with hair intact. Dante does all that while sporting gothic horror bondage gear. I can't stand him.

I'll be back to edit this later.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Haha Interesting thread, Well...

HATE
~~~~~~~
Character - Colette
Game - Tales Of Symphonia

Why? - Well I hate her because I think she is to happy and protective, She is always Saying happy things and I just can't help but hate her, I really can't explain it, I just don't like her at all (Sorry for not putting much a reason)

Posted by Y4kMISFIT

HATE:

Seymour from FFX

REASON:

Just DIE Already!

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Bebop: HATE
------

I simply cannot STAND Dante. Excuse my french but he is a fag. He's not cool and is cheesy.

Don't know what Devil May Cry is like? Well the cutscenes are something out of xXx, what with the boringly cheesy stupid stunts and action with terrible voice acting. The gameplay is like Track and Field where you press the same button over and over to win and the characters are something you would find in the centerfold of 'Gay Times'.

I decied to enter "gay guy in leather" into google to see what otehr people would find cool. Dind't think so.
He's a run of the mill action hero. I hate those 'action heros' who don't give a crap, can do anything and still look pretty with hair intact. Dante does all that while sporting gothic horror bondage gear. I can't stand him.

[COLOR=Yellow]That pic is from Devil May Cry 3. Dante was still a kid back then. Most everybody regrets what they were like as teenagers, including their taste in clothing. If you check out Devil May Cry 2, Dante is all grown up and takes things a lot more seriously. As far as i can remember he doesn't say as many cheesy lines in it like he does in DMC1 & 3.[/COLOR]

Posted by NightmareBassX

That was just to show what the character looked like, He most likely took that into mind and probably still didn't like him. Post who you love/hate now.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

i hate donkey kong. i hated him in the first place, but the mario party games built that hatred up, big time.

rayman is cool.

Posted by Last Fog

Look at this badass. If I was half as bad and manly as this mother****er, I'd be afraid of myself. He's almost as hardcore as that guy from Contra.

That guy from Contra.
_________

Hate

Falcon kick! Falcon punch! Falcon shut the **** up!

[IMG]http://gybuwebfac.free.fr/projets/intermediaires/FFXsite/FFX%20perso/FFX%20perso%20tidus.jpg[/IMG]
Did someone say fag?

Posted by Speedfreak

Solid Snake pisses me off, frankly. He's just so fucking clich

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Aioros][COLOR=Yellow]That pic is from Devil May Cry 3. Dante was still a kid back then. Most everybody regrets what they were like as teenagers, including their taste in clothing. If you check out Devil May Cry 2, Dante is all grown up and takes things a lot more seriously. As far as i can remember he doesn't say as many cheesy lines in it like he does in DMC1 & 3.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Bebop]HATE
------

Olicopocho asratatata abugabugabuga coarelitutubububublalalala apututuchalakawabunga nananamatebloke pfffftt!

--------------------

Now, onto my answer...

Characters I love
- Solid Snake and Big Boss from the Metal Gear Solid series: Snake is the most down-to-earth character in a game full of loonies. The way he interacts with each one of them is interesting, and how he just shuts up and fights whenever there's a boss encounter is simply cool. On the other hand, Big Boss is known for being a totally genius on the battlefield, but complete bonehead about anything else. He can tell you all about a modified .45, but mention ***zilla to him and he'll draw a blank. This makes for some truly funny convos in the game.

- Kratos from *** of War: He kills a ***. He's the man, period.

Characters I dislike
- The Arbiter from Halo 2.

Bungie Exec: "Wait a second! This single player mode is coming out to be pretty good!"
Bungie Exec#2: "That's right... BUT WHY!?! Where's the boring portion of the game?"
Bungie Exec#3: "Where's the repetitive level design? The same old enemies over and over again? The boring environments?! This doesn't look like Halo at all!"
Bungie Exec: "That's it! Remove half the levels! This is too good!"
Bungie Exec#2: "But, now the game is shorter than ubershort... what shall we do!?"
Bungie Exec#3: "I know, just add crappy levels nobody would play for fun, AND get rid of that ending! Sequels are meant to be incomplete versions of the originals, anyway."
Bungie Exe: "Indeed, but Master Chief won't do anymore work. Who shall we...."
*Arbiter walks into boardroom*
Arbiter: "I'll do it!"

Posted by NightmareBassX

Now, I posted who I hate, Now ill post who I love.

[COLOR=Blue]Love
[/COLOR]
I like/love Zero from the Megaman X Series. Why? Well I like how everytime he engages in a battle he shows no mercy, I like the dark past he has as leading to the origins of the Sigma virus. I like that he uses a sword/saber (Probably because I love swords) And because he is pretty **** strong, he has died twice and still comes back to beat the **** out of sigma... Have to give him credit for that. ;)

Posted by maian

I like Link.

Yeah. I know. He's very cliche'd, and doesn't really have a personality. I don't like him for who he is, I like him for what he is. He's the hero in all the Zelda games, and you're meant to create a personality for him. For being around so long, I respect him. I strongly look foward for him to have more character in the new game. And from the looks of it, he does.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/maian/Link.bmp[/IMG]

Ganondorf. He is such a well built villain, and my favorite of all time. He has big defining character traits and a great character. He's not your typical cliche'd villain, who is often maniacal and crazy in a stupid way. Ganondorf is wise, cunning, and certainly knows how to obtain what he wants. When he has to use force, it happens.

More to come.

And more to hate.

Posted by Raptor

Hate:

Duke Nukem
Solid Snake
Master Chef
Cloud Strife
Captain Falcon
Wario
Baby Mario
Peach

Love:

Fox McCloud
Sonic the Hedgehog
Knuckles
Tails
Ratchet
Bowser
Laharl
Yoshi
Gallon (Darkstalkers)

If anyone cares for an explanation on why I love/hate said characters, feel free to inquire.

Posted by Aioros

[QUOTE=Speedfreak]Solid Snake pisses me off, frankly. He's just so fucking clich

Posted by Pit

Quoting Raptor: Hate:

Duke Nukem
Solid Snake
Master Chef
Cloud Strife
Captain Falcon
Wario
Baby Mario
Peach

Love:

Fox McCloud
Sonic the Hedgehog
Knuckles
Tails
Ratchet
Bowser
Laharl
Yoshi
Gallon (Darkstalkers)

If anyone cares for an explanation on why I love/hate said characters, feel free to inquire.

Meh, most of the characters you like are animals or hybrid of like an animal and human, which is cool. I have no problem with that, good list, cause mines is similar.

Dislike:
The Mario gang, which includes, Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Wario, and Peach, why? Over the years I've grown tired of them. I mean, I love the Mario games, don't get me wrong, but the characters have become repetative. Everywhere I go there's another needless Mario spinoff. He should stick to platformers and RPG's, and good spin offs, you know, not Mario Party?

Captain Falcon: Because after his horrid voice acting in F-Zero GX... well yeah :(

Like:
Fox McCloud/James McCloud/Wolf O'Donnell/Falco Lombardi: I just like them from the starfox universe. The way they act, attitude, etc.

Link: For delivering one of my favorite franchises ever. The man in the green tunic hasn't let me down.

That's all for now :mad:

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoted post: No, you're wrong, Solid Snake is a great character.

Link is the first of his kind?

I'll quote and counter-argue whoever the fruck i want.

Dude your an ***, he doesn't like snake, big deal. And he isn't *****ing at you for liking HK-47 is he? He has his opinion and you have yours so just shut up with the idiotic comments.

Posted by Echo

Before this thread continues, I'd like to say that any more counter-posts that make direct attack on any person in particular in this thread will be deleted (Whether you're an s-mod or not, follow the rules). Go ahead and make "disagree"ing comments if you don't like what someone said. If you want to make a normal, non-agressive comment on why someone's wrong (like Paul pointing out that Bebop's picture was from DMC3), at least include SOME type of response to the reason the thread was made, and especially don't just respond with "No, you're wrong." So yeah, that's all.

Love:

Link/Gannon/Gannondorf
Mario/Luigi
KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
Jr. (Xenosaga)

That's all that pop to mind, but I'm sure that if I think I could get more.

Hate:

The Star Fox team
Nevin (Alter Echo)
The rest of the Mario group (other than Mario/Luigi)
Basically every character from FFX

Same as above, if I thought longer I'd get more.

Posted by Big Boss

[font=trebuchet ms][color=yellowgreen]Echo: My post answered what the thread asked of me, and since I know Bebop just wanted an excuse to bash Dante for the sake of getting some people riled up, I will point it out and mock it. And address me by name next time when you say, "I don't care if you're a supermod." You're referring to me, so be straight about it.

Wow, now that's throwing a fit! I just pointed out what I believe to be Bebop's reason to post this thread. He only posted who he hates because that's what will get a reaction, being Dante and all. He doesn't really care to post who he likes because it will cause no reaction. I believe he does that regularly, only this time it was more blatant than ever before. I believed he typed every single word thinking of the people that would naturally get upset with his post. So stop bitching, peeps.

Speedfreak, there's something called "character development." It is an integral part of any video game, though some games do it better than others. Snake has it, while Link does not. See, Snake is not generic. Snake is not Duke, where he is just a gruffy badass shouting clich

Posted by boomstick

[QUOTE=Speedfreak]That's all Solid Snake is. BORING. I mean, it'd be excusable if he was the first of his kind. Like Link for example, he's as clich

Posted by VicE

Characters I love:

Link from Zelda... cause he's Link, duh. :P

Yoshi... because SMW was so much more fun with him, and he got that completely kickass sequel all to himself...

Luigi... always thought he was way cooler than Mario... and he is by FAR the best character to use in SM64DS...

Mr. Saturn from Earthbound... they're so CUUUUUUTE! =3

Fawful from Mario and Luigi... cause he has FURY :D

Zelos from Tales of Symphonia... he reminds me of a male ME. XD And he's pink. Yay pink!

Tails from Sonic... he's cute, he's a fox, he can FLY, and he's a mechanical genius, what's not to love? I just wish they'd give him a bigger role in the newer games...

Characters I hate:

Tingle from Zelda... he's a 35 year old fat midget who wears spandex and calls himself a fairy, and on top of that he steals your money... um yeah, what is there to like about this guy again?

Bowser Jr... cause he stole the spotlight from the infinitely more awesome Koopa Kids...

Jane the ugly purple gorilla from Animal Crossing... simply because I've been trying to get her to leave for months now and she just. won't. GO!!

That owl from Link's Awakening... he just keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and SHUT UP ALREADY SO I CAN PLAY THE STUPID GAME!!

Omochao from Sonic... because of the mere fact that he EXISTS... but at least it was fun to kill him.

In fact pretty much all tutor/helper type characters annoy the crap out of me, so you can add Navi (OoT) and Fludd (SMS) to that list too. Though Tatl from Majora's Mask was cool, since she had an attitude and was actually funny.

That's about all I can think of for now. =/

Edit: added some I forgot

Posted by Night Owl

Resident Evil 4:
salazar

Posted by Aioros

Quoting NightmareBassX: Dude your an ***, he doesn't like snake, big deal. And he isn't *****ing at you for liking HK-47 is he? He has his opinion and you have yours so just shut up with the idiotic comments.

[COLOR=Yellow]I only replied that way to make a point. He pointed specifically at me and said i couldn't argue with whatever he has to say, like it's written in some kind of holy stone. He clearly stated that i can't argue with an opinion, which is a moronic thing to say. It's the facts that can't be argued with.[/COLOR]

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoted post: which is a moronic thing to say. It's the facts that can't be argued with.

You do have a point there.

Quoted post: He pointed specifically at me and said i couldn't argue with whatever he has to say, like it's written in some kind of holy stone.

Your replying to what he said proves more of what he said, that he knew you'd reply. And as far as Im concerned, big boss already explained that his opinion on Solid snake is not backed up with proof. No offence.

Posted by Bebop

[quote=Paul]That pic is from Devil May Cry 3. Dante was still a kid back then. Most everybody regrets what they were like as teenagers, including their taste in clothing. If you check out Devil May Cry 2, Dante is all grown up and takes things a lot more seriously. As far as i can remember he doesn't say as many cheesy lines in it like he does in DMC1 & 3.

From what I've played of DMC3, DMC 1 is far higher in the cheese rating. He may be older but he's still a raving homosexual with the same personality.

[quote=Big Boss]Paul, Bebop and "common sense" just don't go together. He only made this thread to talk negatively about Dante and get a cheap reaction, as usual. If you want to reply to him in a way he'll understand though, you'll have to reword what you say... like this!
Is my opinion not common sense or are you just angry I dislike a character you seem to be so fond of? Shock horror boss! Someone disagrees with you! :o

And you in no position to talk about making threads to express an emotion for a cheap reaction. You threads include "MARIO IS EVIL!", "I hate EGM..." and "Sega partners up with a personal favorite of mine... ". [/catching out the hypocrite]

[quote=Big Boss]Wow, now that's throwing a fit! I just pointed out what I believe to be Bebop's reason to post this thread. He only posted who he hates because that's what will get a reaction, being Dante and all. He doesn't really care to post who he likes because it will cause no reaction. I believe he does that regularly, only this time it was more blatant than ever before. I believed he typed every single word thinking of the people that would naturally get upset with his post. So stop *****ing, peeps.

Speedfreak, there's something called "character development." It is an integral part of any video game, though some games do it better than others. Snake has it, while Link does not. See, Snake is not generic. Snake is not Duke, where he is just a gruffy badass shouting clich

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Bebop: From what I've played of DMC3, DMC 1 is far higher in the cheese rating. He may be older but he's still a raving homosexual with the same personality.

How many times does it have to be said, bisexual, not homosexual, get it right.

Quoting Bebop: his reminds me of those times you get a fact wrong about Star Wars or Star Trek and some huge fan who doesnt like anyone not liking the show or films goes mad, rambling on about crap. If Speedy doesnt like Solid Snake just get over it.

It wasn't the fact that Speedfreak didn't like Solid Snake, but the reasons he gave, all of which I believe where flawed to the actually character of Solid Snake.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Hate
______

I hate Mr. Resetti from animal crossing. That bastard would always yell at me whenever i'd reset on accident, or if my friend did and stopped playing. I hate him, I hate him, I HATE HIM ****IT!

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting boomstick: It wasn't the fact that Speedfreak didn't like Solid Snake, but the reasons he gave, all of which I believe where flawed to the actually character of Solid Snake.

Thank you for clearing it up for Bebop. Sometimes I forget that I'm dealing with people of widely different levels of intelligence in this place. It's as if I said I disliked Link because his dialogue is too lame, when he has virtually no dialogue in the first place. It just doesn't apply.

I should add another character I dislike to balance out my original 2-to-1...

E.E. from MGS2. I felt bad for OTACON when his sister's fate was sealed late in the game, but I had no love for the annoying, weak dramaqueen. She was a pain to take care of, and she was a typical brat who had a weird crush on his stepbrother. For some reason it hurt me when she died, probably because of how well the game played on it (or how careful I was to keep her alive), but near the end I realized she had to die... because there are enough sick people in the MGS universe as it is. They had to leave room for The Fear...

Posted by Speedfreak

[QUOTE=Big Boss][font=trebuchet ms][color=yellowgreen]Echo: My post answered what the thread asked of me, and since I know Bebop just wanted an excuse to bash Dante for the sake of getting some people riled up, I will point it out and mock it. And address me by name next time when you say, "I don't care if you're a supermod." You're referring to me, so be straight about it.

Wow, now that's throwing a fit! I just pointed out what I believe to be Bebop's reason to post this thread. He only posted who he hates because that's what will get a reaction, being Dante and all. He doesn't really care to post who he likes because it will cause no reaction. I believe he does that regularly, only this time it was more blatant than ever before. I believed he typed every single word thinking of the people that would naturally get upset with his post. So stop *****ing, peeps.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Big Boss]Awww, look at you trying to make sense. It's like seeing a pet fish flapping frantically outside a fishbowl.

Too bad boomstick's post didn't get through to you. See, I don't care if he hates Solid Snake. I don't. However, two of the key reasons he gave for his dislike of him are unfounded, and I am always more than happy to retaliate if I happen to be knowledgeable with the particular subject. See, my little Bebop, that's what all of us do around here. If we read something we disagree with, we tend to respond. You do it. Speedfreak does it. Everybody does it! Yay! That is the Wonderful World of Message Boards!

Anything else you'd like to learn about life, I'd be more than glad to teach you, or point you in the right direction. :)

Posted by Last Fog

Why does every thread have to turn into a ****ing war? What the ****!! I never would have guessed that a simple thread, mostly intended as a JOKE, would turn into this. It's so stupid.

So what if he hates Snake. He can hate him, and for whatever reasons he wants, whether you think they're valid or not. You're defending video game characters as if they're your own flesh and blood.

Can everyone stop arguing over such an inane thing, and just consider having fun for once. Keep that **** to the war board. We're talking about video games here, not politics or religion.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Bebop: No, he's gay. How many times does it have to be said?

If you can't tell the difference between a homosexual and a bisexual set character, I'm sorry.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting boomstick: If you can't tell the difference between a homosexual and a bisexual set character, I'm sorry.
I'm sorry that you can tell the difference, and even bother to.

[SIZE=5]Nobody Cares.[/SIZE]

What's that word? Oh yea, ZING!

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Last Fog: Why does every thread have to turn into a ****ing war? What the ****!! I never would have guessed that a simple thread, mostly intended as a JOKE, would turn into this. It's so stupid.

So what if he hates Snake. He can hate him, and for whatever reasons he wants, whether you think they're valid or not. You're defending video game characters as if they're your own flesh and blood.

Can everyone stop arguing over such an inane thing, and just consider having fun for once. Keep that **** to the war board. We're talking about video games here, not politics or religion.

But I AM having fun. :(

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Big Boss]

1> Evil laugh...check
2>Purple...check
3>Moustache...check
4>Beedy eyes that feel he is "staring straight thorugh you and into your soul"...check
5>Italien...check

Quite possibly the only child lovin video game character in existance and a very ugly geezer. Just look at the state of him, what a goon.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Bebop: ...I dont understand :(

Look, you attacked my post about the joke routine about how the thread was obviously a joke, but you failed to realize that that post was a joke itself.

I'm basically saying, you can diss out humor, but you can't take it.

Posted by Waluigi Ice Cream

Wario and Waluigi are both good characters. My fav. though,is Orbulon and Lord Crump.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting boomstick: Look, you attacked my post about the joke routine about how the thread was obviously a joke, but you failed to realize that that post was a joke itself.

I'm basically saying, you can diss out humor, but you can't take it.

I thought you were attacking me by saying I was using some sort of "It's a joke" as a defense. I did not reqonise your 'joke'.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Bebop: I did not reqonise your 'joke'.

Ah, see I hope you've learned a valuable lesson, don't get so ****ed if somebody doesn't realize a post or thread is a joke next time, it's not always easy to see a joke on a message board.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting boomstick: Ah, see I hope you've learned a valuable lesson, don't get so ****ed if somebody doesn't realize a post or thread is a joke next time, it's not always easy to see a joke on a message board.

I think I just didnt notice you're joke because a> you rarely do joke so I wasn't expecting it and b> it really wasn't funny. I can see it now though.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Bebop:
Quite possibly the only child lovin video game character in existence

Oh, please quit pretending Michael Jackson's Moonwalker never existed.

Posted by Dagoth Ur

I like Master Cheif and I HATE ALL THE FINAL FANTASY CHARACTERS!!!
(sooo many, too confusing AHHHHHHHH!)

Posted by Demonblade

Hmm...hate...hmm

Well...i absolutely friggen detest Zidane. The character designer for FFIX should be shot, hung, drawn and quartered, then shot again...then thrown in a volcano while Gary Coleman and Beetlejuice pee on his ashes. I mean...its one thing to give a main character from a final fantasy game 2 dinky lil blades...but its an entirely nother universe to give the rat bastard a **** tail. WHO THE HELLS IDEA WAS THAT!!!

On a side note...a non squaresoft character that i hate is probably most likely Dart from "The legend of dragoon" if any of you youngins remember that game...lol. No but seriously...i hated that game so much...and dart was a **** douche bag plain and simple. I also will say that i hate mario while im at it...**** bastard is always saving the princess. Maybe if that fat bastard went on a diet...perhaps some weight watchers...cut down on the spaghetti and meatballs...then just maybe he could protect her from the goombas and bowser...but thats just my honest opinion.

But...on a much lighter note...my two...well three favorite characters would have to be Auron from FFX, Sephiroth from FFVII, and Dias Flac from Star Ocean 2.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Demonblade: Hmm...hate...hmm

Well...i absolutely friggen detest Zidane. The character designer for FFIX should be shot, hung, drawn and quartered, then shot again...then thrown in a volcano while Gary Coleman and Beetlejuice pee on his ashes.

That would upset legions of old school FF fans. Not me, though. I prefer Tetsuya Nomura's work on FFVII, VIII, X (the highlight of the FF series) to Yo****aka Amano's.

Posted by Demonblade

Well..if it upsets them then let the hordes of slandering towards me begin...because in my opinion...ffix was the worst in the series...lol.

Glad you at least agree w/ me...and yes...7,8 and 10's designs were fantastic.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]FF9 was the only game in the series that whose characters didn't appeal to me, which is strange for a FF game. Except for Vivi and Freya who are the only characters i liked, both of which would've made a better lead character than Zidane.[/COLOR]

Posted by Demonblade

I do agree there...though not entirely on Freya cuz she was a giant rat if i do recall correclty. But vivi was a pretty cool little dude. It was strange however how much the chick on 9 (dagger was it?) look quite a bit like rinoa to me...even though the 9 characters were made much more cartoony.

Personally, i prefer a badass looking main character that is at least mostly human...(no **** tails though) that you can in somehow relate with. I mean, if you cant really enjoy the main character...how can you enjoy the game. Then again...games like star ocean did a great job of offering other characters that you can "primarily" control.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]It wasn't really for the fact that he had a tail or that he looked like an animal, it was the personality that i didn't like. He was a complete perv for a majority of the game until the very emotional scene close to the end where he is trying to get away and be left alone, but the rest of the crew wouldn't let him go. At that point you could say he "grows up". Another aspect i didn't like about the look of the game were the big heads and tiny bodies, it turned me off from completely loving the game as much as i wanted to.

The reason i really like Freya and Vivi was also their personalities. They both had gone through extreme suffering(Freya's entire village was killed, and Vivi finds out he isn't who he thinks or hopes he is), especially Vivi. Therefore their motives for joining the crew and going after Kuja are much deeper.

A character needs to have a personality in order for me to like him/her. It doesn't really matter what they look like to me.[/COLOR]

Posted by The Dark Harmonixer

Love:
Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts)
Ziggy (Xenosaga)
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
Squall Leonheart (Final Fantasy VIII)

Hate:
Cloud Strife,Wannabe Sephiroth/Zack,a failure is a hero?Liar,makes up stories to be kool O_o,ugh... (Final Fantasy VII)
Link (Zelda Games)
Pikachu,someone just kill it (Poke.....mon......)
Any cute animals like Pikachu annoy the crap outta me

These are my opinions,do not b*tch at ,me or anything,don't be a loser now.

Posted by Black_Wolf

Love:
Kratos:*** of War - Maybe the most harda[color=black]ss
in a videogame
Solid Snake:MGS - He rocks
Red:Red Dead Revolver - I'm a huge western fan and he's by far the best vgame character of the genre, though he has little competition
Dian Wei: Dynasty Warriors - Love his axe and how badass
Cyan:FF3/6 - The ultimate Knight, SwordTech rocks
Jericho Cross: Darkwatch - he's a vampire cowboy, he'll kick yer nuts off

Hate:
Master Chief:Halo - you talk about no character, this guy, he's as boring as College Algebra
Magma:X-Men Legends - she was stoopid, why make a new character from a universe that's got over 3,000 different ones
Waluigi:Mario Games - I can tolerate Wario, but jeez, let's just throw innovation out the window[/color]