Open Challenge

Posted by Akari

Ok, I'm new to this thing so whoever fights me please go easy on me.

Posted by S

EDIT: I decided to make the arena. Heh...

Don't even think about reachin' me.
I won't be home.
Don't even think about stoppin' by.
Don't think of me at all.

I did, what I had to do.
If there was a reason... It was you.

Don't even think about gettin' me inside.
Voices in my head, Ooh voices.
Oooh I got scratches all over my arms,
one for each day, since I fell apart.
I did what I had to do,
If there was a reason, it was you.

Footsteps in the hall~ It was you. You...
Pictures on my taste... it was you, it was you.

Oooh, I did what I had to do. And if there was a reason...
There wasn't no reason, no.

And if, there's something you'd like to do...
Just let me continue to blame you.
Footsteps in the hall, it was
you.

~ Footsteps - Pearl Jam

"Brilliant... so... bright. What is it? Did I die," she questioned to herself aloud, half concious, "pfft... I am death."

Her body shifted, she'd been laying there for who knows how long. Her joints were stiff, eyes blood shot... this light wasn't helping any either. It was sudden... her slumber had been disturbed only moments ago but to her it seemed as if she dealt with this annoyance since the dawn of time.

Coming out of her delusional state slowly, her eyes dialated and she became aware of her surroundings, vision still slightly blotched. A single overhead lamp is all that populated the room, silver walls imprisoning the woman. Staggering to her feet, segments of memory slowly poured out of the recesses of her mind; Where in the hell was she? She remembered vaguely a ritual... men in black clothing chanting something... an odd language she couldn't decipher even with the knowledge of the ancients chisled within her mind.

Frustrated, she clenched her fist. If she couldn't remember, she'd smash this place to pieces until she got to the bottom of this. Throwing her fist into the silver wall, the vibrations of the strike reversed themselves and launched her fist back with equal force. One-hundred precent return...

Placing her palm on the wall, she examined it. It felt odd, the texture was random and abbrasive, yet looked to be as smooth as an iron sheet; focusing, she could feel a gentle warmth persperate from behind the wall... very odd indeed. Pressing her ear to it, she could hear nothing. It was solid. Taking a deep breath, she finally caught herself. Eyeing the wall, she walked the perimeter while tapping to check density. A strike to the weakest point would the smartest option.

Solid... solid... solid... clank. An echo. Puzzled, she took a step back. The northern wall was a tad lighter in shade towards the center, the shape of a doorway was outlined. It must be hollow, she thought.

Granite simply crumbled to the floor; grinning, she took a step through the cloud of dust she'd created. Refocusing her eyes, the light in the room ahead of her seemed to dim out; this room was much larger. It seemed to stretch high enough for clouds to be formed over head... artificial.

"
Something's off..."

The sound of machinary chimed in behind her; sealing itself, the room that she had originally come from closed and began decend like an elevator. Soon after, three additional noises, similar to the first, started off in the distance; to the north, west, and east. An elevator?

"
Well then... it seems someone is toying with me," she muttered to herself, "What's in store for me, I wonder..."

Shouting now, her voice was filled with contempt and agitation, "
Do what you will! Just don't flee from death when you get me angry!"

OoC: Ok. Since you're new... I'm just gonna make this clear. The person who imprisoned her is NOT you(Unless you wish it so.), you can be another prisoner who's forced to fight her to progress or to get out, I really don't care. Story doesn't matter ~_^ I do like to have a proper drive to fight myself, so I set us up to be in an arena.

The 4 rooms, east, west, north, and south... I didn't explain for a reason. If you want, you can knock me into one or I'll do it to you. You can create that scenary if you want or just make it a room. A jungle, a padded room, a toy chest, doesn't matter. All up to you. The arena is about 1 mile x 1 mile.

Well. Let's have some fun shall we?^^ Ask anything and I'll answer.

P.S: That song was my inspiration.

Posted by Akari

A girl walked in. The imprisiner behind her. "If you want to get out then you'll have to fight her." he said. "Her name is Akari. Ok, start!" Akari stood up straight. She started glowing. When the glowing stopped she was transformed into a cat. She dashed forward, striking with her sharp claws, leaving big scratch mark across her opponents right side.

Did I do it right?

Posted by S

OoC: Use OoC When you aren't writing. It means Out of Context, meaning not your writing.^^ You've got the jist of it, yeah. Now, I'll show you what you need to work on. Basically, look at my post and see what's different. Of course keep your own style but take notes on detail.

Onyx blood dripped from the three small wounds on her right hip, looking down at the young woman who'd now become her assailant, she laughed. "
Come now kitty-cat, you can do better than that."

Striking forward with her right palm, the joint of her wrist crushed into Akashi's trachea, blood filling the cat girl's throat from sudden impact. Faultering backwards to regain her composure and retailiate, Seraph cut her off. "
No go."

Dropping her center of gravity and forcing herself to spin clockwise with her pallms; her shin broke the cat girl's weakened stance, her feet thrown from under her, she was now airborne.

Using her extra momentum, Seraph used her legs and flung them above her head, placing herself in a hand-stand. Lowering her head to the ground for easier lift off, she sprung into the air. Shifting her weight mid-air, her body raised above Akari's. Crashing to the ground, Akari's body didn't have time to recover before Seraph drove her knee inch-deep into Akari's rib cage. Choking on her own blood, she rolled over onto her side; crimson dripping to the floor.

OoC: Kk, see what I mean? If not, post and I'll try and clear it up.

Posted by Akari

OoC: Actually, Kiki is Akari's cat form

Kiki stood up, blood dripping from her mouth. She jumped up and dug her claws into Seraph's back and hung on. Seraph looked like there was some pain. But then she flung the little yellow cat right off of her. Then Kiki ran in front of Seraph. She charged at her with her sharp teeth visible. Then she dug her teeth into Seraph's knee.

Ooc: Is that ok?

Posted by S

OoC: I really apologize for the four day absence. I completely forgot about this, I figured it was your turn. Again, sorry.^^

Now, I'm going to kick up the damage. After every post, it usually increases gradually and occasionally substantially.

Slipping from the wound of her knee, Kiki could taste the tainted blood that now flooded her senses. Putrid in taste, evil in aura, and what's worse, a stagnant odor. "Play time is over~ girlie."

Blood spewed from the minor wound, invading the catwoman's mouth; an evil presence taking form within Kiki. Staggering backwards, she spat the onyx liquid to the floor. Needless to say, her jaw fractured upon impact; the seraphim's knee meeting the girl's jaw with the upward force of a jump.

Recoiling back from the force of the blow, she had no control of her body as it flung through the air; her mind racing from what had just taken place. Arching her wing behind her, Seraph drove the point of it into Kiki's shoulder; driving her into the ground with shear force. Blood dripped from the wing, feathers stained in blood as it pierced completely through Kiki's shoulder. Raising her right hand above her body, that now lumbered over Kiki's, a black cloud began to twist and spin within Seraph's palm; condensing into what looked like a perfect sphere, it shone with negative energy. "
Die."

Aiming for Kiki's stomach, the blow would have ripped any normal being into pieces; tearing their soul in half would merely be the appetizer. Striking Seraph's knee before collision, her balance faultered; the energy ball smashing into the floor, yet nothing but utter silence following after the initial collision. After a moment pause, Seraph's eyes detoured from the charred ground she leaned upon, to Kiki's eyes. Livid could barely describe the hatred that seethed from her expression, she was ****ed and Kiki could feel it as the wing twisted the wound in her shoulder larger and larger.

Suddenly the ground began to rumble, an energy deep within the earth churning. Growing in intensity, the ground began to shear itself into two seperate pieces, as if a teutonic plate had been sliced in half and was now swallowing the weaker half. "
That should be you... falling apart I mean," she said with a grin.

Splitting, the room's ceiling and ground opened up to reveal nothingness in both directions. A bottomless pit and a never ending night. Half on one side, half on the other; the two were silent.