Reggie Miller sucks, hands down.

Posted by Raging Gamer

Reggie Miller is perhaps one of the dirtiest, and cheapest players in the NBA today. This is someone who should have retired 3 years ago, but is still in the NBA because he is able to use his head and flop around the court getting fouls. I mean, when Miller takes any 3 point shot, he kicks his legs out, and when the other guys gets hit by his legs, Reggie sends himself flying down and gets himself to the foul line. Even when Reggie does not have the ball, this man is flapping his hands, and slapping the opposing players hands away from him.

Reggie is a dirty player, hands down, and this is why the Celtics will outmatch Reggie, and he can go off into retirement without the championship ring that he does not deserve in the first place.

Sorry, I had to get that rant in. ;)

--RG

Posted by El Capitan

You couldn't honestly say he's the dirtiest player. Think about Ron Artest he's the guy that pantsed Paul Pierce during the game, and almost every other game he has a flagrant foul. Also Kenyon Martin is dirty and and idiot. He makes alot of dirty fouls and he has to dunk the ball so hard to get attention regardless getting his cands cut everygame.

Posted by brownoystercult

Dirtiest thats a basketball player? Please, Kobe Bryant.

Posted by Glycerine

I am by no means a Reggie fan, at all, but i cant help but respect the guy ,whose career is almost over, still being able to get the job done in crunch time.

Posted by auzzman5151

He's not a dirty player. He's just an aggressive and tough player.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

reggie is not aggressive and he sure as **** isn't tough. but he also doesn't suck and certainly shouldn't have retired three years ago.

he is, however, incredibly dirty. i consider flopping to be dirty, and there's really no one who rivals reggie in flopping. he invented a few moves, such as kicking his leg out.

Posted by auzzman5151

Well he's a physical player. And yeah he is cheap at times.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

physical? the second someone touches him, he's on the ground.

Posted by El Capitan

Quoting rivercitytecmo: reggie is not aggressive and he sure as **** isn't tough. but he also doesn't suck and certainly shouldn't have retired three years ago.

he is, however, incredibly dirty. i consider flopping to be dirty, and there's really no one who rivals reggie in flopping. he invented a few moves, such as kicking his leg out.

I belive Derek Fisher invented the flop.