Pics from a XBOX 360 game

Posted by brownoystercult

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/744/744413/imgs_1.html

Breathtaking.

Posted by Axis

I just saw those, although they're good graphics, the storyline and everything could be complete garbage.

I think this game looks cooler. http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/717/717765.html

Posted by Sean Fury

Wow, I thought some of those first pics were real people. But that was in thumbnail, full-scale they are obviously CGI, but da.mn if they aren't beautiful graphics. Xbox will still blow all the others consoles out of the water in the graphics department.

Its pretty hard for any console to leap-frog another. There inputting on a T.V. I bet the PS3 and the Revolution will either meet or exceed the Xbox 360.

Posted by Raging Gamer

I have to admit, the first picture with the car in it fooled me as being real. I have to say, graphics have come a long way in a short amount of time. I can't wait to see this system revealed on May 12th.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: Its pretty hard for any console to leap-frog another. There inputting on a T.V. I bet the PS3 and the Revolution will either meet or exceed the Xbox 360.

I'm not sure if they'll be better, but may'be close.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: Its pretty hard for any console to leap-frog another. There inputting on a T.V. I bet the PS3 and the Revolution will either meet or exceed the Xbox 360.

What do you mean "leap-frog"? The Xbox has always been the most graphically superior console of the Big 3, and it most likely always will be. Despite what everyone says, how they prefer graphics on one console to another, that makes no diffrence here. It's not a matter of opinion on which console has the best graphics, it's all fact, and the fact is that the Xbox is the most graphically superior console out there, and when the 360 comes out it'll topple everyone else, yet again.

By saying "leap-frog" I mean it will be hard for any console to vastly be better in the graphics department. The PS2 had some graphically amazing games, some that were on-par with the XBOX. Same goes for the cube.

You can't just jump the gun and say that the XBOX 360 will have the best graphics because its not out yet. If you didn't already know the company that processed the XBOX graphics jumped over to the PS3 team so the PS3 has a good chance of meeting the XBOX 360 in the graphics department. It may or may not exceed in the graphical areas but im still looking forward to both.

Posted by Skitzo Control

In both graphics and sheer power, the PS3 will easily surpass the Revolution and NeXBox. It won't even be close.:)

Posted by Jak Pattinson

this might sound corny, but i expected a lot better.

some of the screenshots there are pretty rubbish. i've seen a couple of screenshots on ps3's 'avalon' game, and their detail is flawless. it is truly amazing. but thenagain, it just might be that specific game that has rubbish grpahics. there could be some real killer games with super graphics out for the xbox 360.

Posted by Axis

Go look at the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion screenshots then.

I'm intrested in seeing this "avalon" game. Link please.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: I'm intrested in seeing this "avalon" game. Link please.

sorry buddy, i couldn't find any online images of the game, just information. the screenshots i saw were from 'official playstation 2' magazine. i just saw a few screenshots on the elder iv game dyers eve, and they look pretty cool. no doubt, the graphics will improve for further developed xbox 360 games. the elder iv graphics look a lot like ps3's 'possession' game screenshots. neat.

Posted by Axis

Yeah, that game Possesion will be on the Xbox as well. Although the pictures I saw weren't as good as some others I've seen.

I subscribe to Offical Playstation Magazine and have every issue up-to-date. I have not seen any images of an "Avalon" game.

Posted by Axis

That's why he said "Official Playstation Magazine". :)

Posted by Jak Pattinson

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: I subscribe to Offical Playstation Magazine and have every issue up-to-date. I have not seen any images of an "Avalon" game.

its in a couple. check issue 55, page 74. there's a couple of smaller pictures of the game in a previous issue, but i forget which.

Issue 55? Currently the new one is at 92. Um 12 issues monthly. That was more than two years ago. The PS3 wasn't even announced then. So are you lying or what?

Posted by Night Owl

Wow, those graphics are awesome, when is it coming out? And will it be like 500?

Posted by Jak Pattinson

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: Issue 55? Currently the new one is at 92. Um 12 issues monthly. That was more than two years ago. The PS3 wasn't even announced then. So are you lying or what?

err, i think we're talking about completely diffrent magazines then. it may be because of the country diffrence.

[IMG]http://www.futurenet.com/media/ps2officialmagukcore/OPSM%2055.jpg[/IMG]

thats the issue im talking about.

Posted by Night Owl

Can someone answer my questions?

Do you live in the UK?

Posted by Jak Pattinson

yes.

by the way, whats a s-type controller?

Quoting Night Owl: Wow, those graphics are awesome, when is it coming out? And will it be like 500?

Okay, I'll answer your question. It will be released after the Xbox 360 is released 8) And why in the hell would the game cost 500 dollars? I think that's more than the console itself.

Quoting Jak Pattinson: by the way, whats a s-type controller?

I believe its slim. The Xbox had a fat controller when the console was first released and last year they created a new model that was slimmer and easier to hold.

Posted by Night Owl

Lol, I was saying does the system cost about 500$ and whats the release date?

Posted by Sean Fury

I liked the Xbox's original controller design, instead of having extra room like the PS2 and GC controllers, it fit to my hand's perfectly. Maybe they'll have a special design for the 360 that'll look like the original box's controllers, or maybe we'll be able to use the origianal on the 360, like with the PS and PS2.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Night Owl: Lol, I was saying does the system cost about 500$ and whats the release date?

Costs are going to aim to between 249$ and 299$, depending if you get a hardrive or not.

[Quote=Sean Fury]I liked the Xbox's original controller design, instead of having extra room like the PS2 and GC controllers, it fit to my hand's perfectly. Maybe they'll have a special design for the 360 that'll look like the original box's controllers, or maybe we'll be able to use the origianal on the 360, like with the PS and PS2.
I agree, but no need to worry Sean, on IGN I read that Microsoft might make an adapter so you can still use your original Controller S for the new system.

Jak, I've looked everywhere for pictures of this "Avalon" game, and have yet to find any, but even better yet, it's one the Xbox 360 too.

Posted by Litbut

The graphics are awesome...but I don't care about graphics...I don't even own an XBOX or PS or anything other than Nintendo systems. And I'm staying to just Nintendo systems.

Posted by higbvuyb

The new controller should have two sets of the a, b, x, and y buttons, another under your third and fourth fingers (counting from your thumb) so you can use both joysticks at once and press a button. For example, in halo, to melee somebody, you need to control with both joysticks AND press the b button.

Posted by Speedfreak

I'm not that impressed, really. The character models really don't look significantally better than what I've already seen. Only the environments I found worth notice.

And for fuck's sake, could people PLEASE stop acting like they know how powerful each next-gen fucking console will be? We know some quite possibly fake specs for the Xbox 2, and absolutely sod all for the PS3 and Revolution. Not as if it would even matter, but no one here knows the difference of power between any of the next systems, so keep your idiotic assumptions to yourselves.

Posted by halo masta

grgtrtseyrd
fhuzgdhu
fdshfbj
dbh
gjdgksdhuz
dhafjKLDGfdshufabhfk lol

Posted by Hero'sCrest

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]249$-299$!!! Pfft, try 300$-400$. Atleast were I live, that sucks for me.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Klarth

Way to recognise a thread that was posted THIS TIME LAST YEAR, dumbass.