Where To Buy Used Powerbooks

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I am looking to buy a used Powerbook, and am willing to spend a maximum of $1000.00 USD. I cannont use Ebay, as I cannot use a credit card, so if someone could share a good place to get them, I would really like that.

I am looking for:

15 Inch screen
20GB+ Hard Drive
256MB or higher RAM
867MHz or faster G4 processor

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Trigger

[url=http://digitalmedianet.dealtime.com/xPR-iBOOK_G4~RD-170556952196]This[/url] website may be of assitance to you. I can't answer this question properly, since I don't live in the same place as you but that link seems to talk about what you're looking for, with a few hardware exceptions that have a little less or a little more than what you're looking for.

Those are iBooks, but I am debating between which I want. Thank you though, the ability to compare prices on their site is great. Luckily, I meet the standards for being able to use the Education discount in the Apple Store, thus I get about 200 to 300 dollars off my order.

Posted by Trigger

The iBook used a G4 processor and met nearly all of your "requirements", sometimes bettering what you wanted whilst still being under $1,000. I'd get it, if those were the specifications you were after, for that price. You're welcome, though.

Posted by Apathetic

Ehh how do you use the school discount, dont you have to be a teacher or something?

Yeah, or on PTSA. Just say that you are and use it.