Create a soul

Posted by megaman91

Okay everyone knows you can get souls in MMB4. To me they're kinda lame so make a soul of your own.

OKay i guess i'll start it off. I was thinking about a punk soul. You know from mmb3 blue. The charge shot should be a arm launching straight forward to all the panels doing 70 damage but he is vulnerable to damage for like 6 seconds after use and you have to use like a airhoc battle chip to use it.

Posted by Litbut

Bass Soul!

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting BassGS: Bass Soul!

LOL already in MMBN5 :p
Too late ^^
http://www.planet-megaman.com/june05coro_2.jpg
Right Page

Posted by megaman91

you know glide soul would look pretty crappy........So anyway a gate soul would be awsome and a serenade soul

Posted by Riku

Alpha Soul!!!! lol jk

Posted by Megabuster23857

I like the idea of Punk soul but...

what about Beast soul from MMBN3....idk it would look cool i guess...

Ok thought of another....ok well here it is how about Flash soul from Flashman in MMBN3 also idk i think it would maybe to close to magnetman thought....oh well he'd look kool

Posted by megamanfan

How about shademan? his charge shot could be a sonic beam, and b+left could be that dodging attack from bnet 4 where he turns into bats and flies off screen.

Posted by sonic hedgehog

icesoul would turn every thing into a bunch of cybersicles

Posted by ProtomanV2

Bringing my created net navi into reference, I would like to make a soul for him.

My navis name is DragonMan (you'll see him on the net navi ideas thread)
so I propose this:

DragonSoul: Union chip type - rapid fire type (i.e. Vulcon)
Attack - Dragon Fire (rapid fire piercing)
Other abilites: Dragon Sword - sword chip while holding down
Dragon Shield - B+left Reflect attack back
Chip charge: charge sword type chips to make them seeker attacks

Tell me what you think of it and please post your ideas for new net navis on my thread.

Posted by Zero_44

shark soul would look awesome

Posted by TmhwkSoul

A Zero soul would MAYBE look cool.... but but he doesn't even exist in the battle network series...

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting TmhwkSoul: A Zero soul would MAYBE look cool.... but but he doesn't even exist in the battle network series...

He's in Megaman Network Transmission for the Gamecube.

And personally, I'd like to see Bombman Soul.

Posted by megaman91

you know what might be a good idea: combining souls. For instance colonel and proto soul combined. you know that's tight

Posted by HiNu

Reply to megaman91:
There's already something like that in MMBN 5, it's sorta like Dark Soul fusing w/ your current soul, you sacrafice Dark Chips for it. But I would personally like something like Nebula Soul or something like that. Don't know -.- Of Course you would know what I mean if you've beaten MMBN 5. That game was cool with the Liberating Missions this time.

Posted by megaman91

I konw that but i meant fusing two different navis with megaman. Also I know i own the game.Also how about like a virus fusion. Like a scuttlist soul with the auras and life auras and the different elements. Like if Megaman was a black scuttlist he would shoot a beam out of his hand and have a life aura around him....yeah.

Posted by megaman91

how about like a virus fusion. Like a scuttlist soul with the auras and life auras and the different elements. Like if Megaman was a black scuttlist he would shoot a beam out of his hand and have a life aura around him....yeah.

Posted by ProtomanV2

Megaman, please dont double post. If you have something to add, add it to your previous post.

Anyways, I think a CosmoSoul would be pretty cool.

Posted by megaman91

nice ProtomanV2. Dragon soul would look tight

Posted by megaman91

you know on the show there's a prisman? so i was thinking a prism soul woud be tight and it's charged shot would be a prism. Nut it's normal buster does like 3+ damage than usual.

Posted by stepharneo

well i kinda thought up "surgeman" (a surgeon type)

union chip-recovery
buster- rapid fire suringe (ranged)
back + buster- needle and thread (a move that is ranged, as it hits the opponent it brings them to the front line, kinda like scorpion off of mortal kombat
charged buster- scalpel blade (a simple sword move)
special - healing chips recover double

i designed him when i was off sick once, i thought of him because healing unison's usually s*ck, so i thought why not overpower a unison.
you'd probalbly be able to make a pretty cool deck for this soul too.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

it would be cool the lifevirus soul and u would have the aurora and things blah blah...

Posted by CS Ryan

You can only do souls with Navis.

It's called the LifeAura.

yeah but whatever and its the same if i say aura or life aura....tipo cual es el guille tuyu....whatever it would be cool 2 have geminisoul instead

Posted by Minesweeper

LifeVirus Soul wouldn't work, 'cause the LifeVirus is a virus (duh) and Soul styles are only gained from Navi's Rock cares about, respects, or admires.

And about Aura: WRONG!

Aura appears in MMBN3. It repels attacks under 100

LifeAura (or DreamAura) differs depending on the game. In 1, it blocked attacks under 100. In 2, there were three versions, each blocking attacks under 100, 150, and 200, respectively. In 3, 4, and 5 there's only one version, and it blocks all attacks under 200.

Then of course, there's the elemental auras - FireAura, AquaAura, ElecAura, and WoodAura. Aqua blocks under 10, Fire under 40, Wood under 80, and Elec, which wasn't in MMBN1, blocks attacks under 100. They're all destroyed by their opposing elements, though.

And there's also Barriers and BubbleWraps and LeafSheilds, but I won't go into those. :p

i use those auras and crap i know everything u said but if u didnt seee below i said...how about geminisoul....

Posted by CS Ryan

GeminiMan isn't in the Battle Network series.

Posted by stepharneo

i don't wanna back him up because he is wrong about the barrier thing but, in megaman 6 they have that new fusion were you fuse with grega or faltzer, and they aren't navi's. plus swordsoul (swordman is real and is in megaman nt warrior (tv show)) would be kool

Posted by CS Ryan

SwordMan is in the Gamecube game. So is BrightMan, NeedleMan(SpikeMan), GravityMan and StarMan(NovaMan).

ok,ok it has to be in the network series ok,ok SKULLSOUL (from skullman battle network 1) THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING!!!!!(well for me)+_+

Posted by CS Ryan

Yes, that would work.

Posted by megaman91

Does it really matter where the souls came from i didnt specify where they should come from. and a warrior soul would be cool.

Posted by CS Ryan

Dosen't matter since Soul Unisons are done with after BN5.

Posted by Gregaman91

Doesn't mean they won't come back with Patch. Capcom can be so unoriginal sometimes. And a Blast soul would be cool.(From Blastman MMBN6)