MASSIVE Archive Of BRAND NEW Kingdom Hearts 2/II Images!

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Fresh from KH2.Net are some new shots from the game, including a boss battle from the Mulan world! Plenty of good stock for wallpapers can also be found!

Could it be Riku?

Mulan

Mulan/Pan

Mulan & Mushu

Closeup

Mushu Stock

Auron's Overdrive! Tornado!

Hades Fight

Hades & Pete

Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu & New Heartless

Sneaky Sora!

Sora action stock

Pre-Tornado Power Up?

Sora & Unknown

New Combo?

Combo?

Sora Level's Up. Perhaps This Is An Early Level?

Sora Battle Unknown?

Yao

Well, that concludes my update! Kind of gives a teaser, hope everyone enjoyed (and so sorry for the massive load time!!!)!

Posted by brownoystercult

Loaded fairly quickly on my computer.

Im really looking forward to this game. The graphics look astonishing.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, I should really get around to actually finishing the first game. I was near the end too, so it wouldn't take very long. This second one looks interesting enough, and the graphics look fairly wonderful.

Posted by Xenos

Fairy? It's much better than some other games around.

Anyways, the game looks very promising.

I actually really dislike and like these little teasers of images. I dislike them because of the amount of want that I have for the game. But I similarly love them, because I get to see more of what will happen in game. The graphics appear to be a massive improvement over KH1, which already was fairly good. I have not doubt that this will be quite the astonishing title.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Xenos: Fairy? It's much better than some other games around.

If you meant fairly, then yes. Of course it looks better than certain other games. Then again, other games look better than this one.

Posted by Xenos

Yeah, but I think it looks much more nicer than fairly, though of course, like you said, there are better games. :p

Posted by FLiPBoY

I dunno, but the images of Sora fighting the Mulan Boss... The background looks really plain.

Quoting FLiPBoY: I dunno, but the images of Sora fighting the Mulan Boss... The background looks really plain.

That is why the game isn't out yet.

Let's see you render a better one.

Posted by Sean Fury

I've been waiting so long for KHII to come out, and I'll be one of the first people outside eB Games waiting for the place to open, so I can buy it. I couldn't help but read every article and watch every clip that's been released for KHII since I first heard about it, after I beat Kingdom Hearts. I don't care, that it only came out in Japan, but I want to get Final Mix so badly...even if it was in Japanese, I wouldn't care, just the little extras added to it would be enough for me to want to get it. Anyway...KHII will be awesome, no matter what, I just hope all those awesome FMVs that have been shown as trailers for the game will appear in it. Total sweetness.