Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Posted by Vaporeon

Has anyone heard if there's been an official launch date set for this movie in North America?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

No offical date. But here are the sites that you need to know:

Offical US Site:
http://na.square-enix.com/dvd/ff7ac/

Unoffical "knows everything" site (I contribute here)
http://adventchildren.net/

Posted by Vaporeon

Cool, thanks :) I think I heard somewhere that they're planning on making an official announcement about it in May.

Posted by KuraiKitsune

...You can hope, but I wouldn't bank too much on it, Vaporeon. Square Enix has a very bad habit of pushing back their projects, and I'm thinking this isn't going to be an exception to the rule. >.<

Posted by Vaporeon

That's true, but I mean... originally it was supposed to come out a year and a half ago LOL so hopefully its been pushed back enough... I've heard its actually won some awards already.

Posted by Ant

It won the award for best film at the Venice film festiful or somewhere around there.

And as far as I know the Japanese release date is supposed to be this Summer, and North American release somewhere around late fall or early winter.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Cold Fire: It won the award for best film at the Venice film festiful or somewhere around there.

And as far as I know the Japanese release date is supposed to be this Summer, and North American release somewhere around late fall or early winter.

That was the date they set last summer :(

I would bet on at least something being at E3. I'll let you guys know if I see anything good on it.

Posted by crimsoncinder

I watched all the preveiws multiple times and I can't wait for it!

I hope Aeris is only in flashbacks though, it shows her in one.

Posted by ARC

Hmmmmmm...advent children is supposed to be exciting. to bad sephiroth is only a mere flashback, he deserve's to play a better part in that movie. But I still hope it turns out to be a good movie and not some type of a pixilization or a simple back track to the video game FF7. But of course it should still represent it's pose to the archive's of the FF7 video game regoning. At least this is a clip only for the best of us Final Fantasy fenanigan's.