Dangit Jesse

Posted by Shade

Take off the stupid fart noise. It's getting very annoying.

Posted by Iris

Not happening. Although, it is funny if you don't expect it. :D

Posted by Max Mouse

Jesse that username hack is getting old.

Posted by Shade

Nope, it made me think that I had special powers to flatulate at will. :(

Posted by The Judge

Just 3 more days and April is over.

Posted by Shade

*Sigh of relief*

Everything is normal, or at least as normal as it can get at Hinat- um, VGC.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Shade: Take off the stupid fart noise. It's getting very annoying.

I'm sure he'll stop immediately just because you requested it.

Quit your whining. The sole purpose of him doing that is to annoy you, and by reacting to it like this, you are only encouraging him. Get a clue.

Posted by Ch

I actually find it really funny...

Posted by -Shadow-

Haven't been here for a while, so I popped in to check things out... and I'm greeted with a farting sound that seems to repeat at random time intervals when viewing the index page. It threw me off guard to say the least.

Posted by Axis

Expect things to get worse. I bet the last day of April will be total hell.

Posted by The Judge

Whereas you figure the FIRST day would be the best time for that, but whatever.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Shade: *Sigh of relief*

Everything is normal, or at least as normal as it can get at Hinat- um, VGC.

*oscar*

The last day of April is my birthday, actually. It'd be a great present from Jesse if he'd make me admin for the day!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

... I've heard nothing for the past couple days.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Iris: Not happening. Although, it is funny if you don't expect it. :D

Agreed. Just happened to me.

But I still dislike it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Shade: It's getting very annoying.

No poop Sherlock!!!! You think it's supposed to make you happy??!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: You make me want to do this stuff all year long!!!! :D:D:D:D

Uggg, only a few days left this month. *cries* :(:(:(

Posted by mis0

JUST TURN OFF YOUR SPEAKERS.

And if you want music, maybe you could use that nifty mp3 player of yours instead of having WinAmp up, and you could pay attention to your IM windows instead of waiting for the sound or whatever.

I'm sure this thought must have crossed your mind at some point.

Posted by Xenos

I have no MP3 player. :( I just book marked off-topic and navigate from the forum jump; you might as well do that, or just mute your computer before you log on for three seconds.

Posted by Hyper

Or, if you have Firefox and the AdBlock extension for it, you can simply block the sound from playing by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+A on the index page, locating the file from the list (its an obvious filename), selecting it, and clicking the "OK" button. I haven't heard it at all this month.

Posted by Linko_16

I didn't even know there was one before this thread. My speakers are turned off unless needed.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Arg!!!! DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

My computer is missing the plugin for this, so I just have to X out a window at the top, and that's it.

Posted by Iris

...It's like 2 seconds of farting. If not, less. Just live with it, it's not that hard to deal with.

Posted by brownoystercult

Be alot better if I heard a queef.

Posted by KuraiKitsune

I do the same thing as Linko 16; my speakers are virtually never on, so I've yet to hear the infamous noises. Since Windows Media Player renders my dial-up service slower than a run-over snail, I keep my speakers off unless I'm offline. ^.^

Posted by goku262003

****it seriously how long is this going to go on? its f*cking april 28 for *** sakes april fools is over get over it.

Posted by Draxamus

I see you have a Duckfather sound clip up now.

Posted by Klarth

is that what the brain thing is?

Posted by Ant

Quoting New Voice on Main Page: Half of your brain is lost somewhere!...wait...what brain?

???

Posted by Jesse Smith

Half of your brain is lost some where...Wait, what brain!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Fear not, just one more day of April Fools Month left, er didn't you all want this to be April Fools YEAR!!!!!

Posted by The Judge

NO.

And Cold Fire wants to know who's voice that is.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: And Cold Fire wants to know who's voice that is.

How about reading the thread. Then you'll know who's saying it. :bash: :bash: :bash:

Arg!!!! Just one day left. :(:(:(

Posted by Ch

YAY!! More April Foolery! All these pictures of Jesse are grossing me out especially the one with the pile of matter that resembles ground beef.

Posted by loony636

Urgh. More dumb April Fools stuff, this is just getting old.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

this is old already jesse. Go get laid or something

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting The Judge: NO.

And Cold Fire wants to know who's voice that is.

The person saying "Half of your brain is lost somewhere. Wait...what brain?" is [url=http://web.archive.org/web/20010815025458/www.vgchat.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=10]The Duckfather[/url]. There, can't be any clear than that.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting User 245: especially the one with the pile of matter that resembles ground beef.

That's called my dead skin, toe nails, and fingernails!!!!

[quote=Moron]
this is old already jesse.

What part of April Fools MONTH don't you understand!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Litbut

Ew. That's just gross. No one wants to see that.

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

LMFAO- index1 is class :D

Posted by Arczu

Geez... now the index page reminds me of last year's APF. But at least the boards aren't all messed up like replacing every "e" with a "*" and putting l33t all over sub-forum titles.

Posted by Axis

All you have to do is press 'enter' and it'll stop.

Posted by Shade

When I tried to put Trigger on my ignore list, it wouldn't let me, saying that she was a moderator or admin. Both of which, she is not. Is this just another April Fools Month joke?

Posted by Klarth

no, she mods a blog.

Posted by Corrupt

I honestly think that blog mods don't deserve the privilege of not being able to be banned. Especially when there are blog mods like JS and loonygoon636. :(

Posted by Ex-Linkman

At one point, I made a rule saying that before anyone could become a blog mod, they needed a real mod or super mods' permission. Jesse is too lazy to care though.

Posted by Axis

I still wish you could block blog mods.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: At one point, I made a rule saying that before anyone could become a blog mod, they needed a real mod or super mods' permission. Jesse is too lazy to care though.

And when was the last time I made a blog with out one of them OKing it??? Right you can't think of any. Gee, maybe when a Mod/Super Mod OKs is, maybe they don't tell you! The only one I made a blog for with out an OK was Bjarni. Gee, I wounder why I game him a blog!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Disclaimer: I wasn't the dumb one that the stoped requiring a Poll vote for all new Blogs!

Posted by loony636

Jesse, will you stop now that its May?

Posted by The Judge

Isn't it apparent that he already has?

Posted by Ch

hmm. I kind of find the index page empty without some sound greeting me. I got good vibes from the April Fools Stuff.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting loony636: Jesse, will you stop now that its May?

Um, moron, I did two days ago.

Posted by loony636

But there's still the super admin thing on the front page. I was referring to that.

Posted by Hyper

As if that's a big deal. Just ignore it.