A Long Story

Posted by Killer Jordo

Everyone makes part of a story. We did this today in L.A. Class. Someone will type a part of the story, then another person will keep it going, again and again!

A Long Long Long Long Long Long Time ago......well its not that long but you get the point. Something happened. This thing was-

Posted by Pat_O

...really, really bad. No one ever expected the dreaded omish to suddenly seek retribution on the wicked souls of the world. With garden tools in hand, the merciless slaughter began.

Posted by Hyper

And then the world ended. End of story. :)

Posted by Klarth

Unfortunately, Hyper was found to be living in a state of delusions, and the apocalypse was merely one of his countless paranoid hallucinations.

Then, Majesty sneezed.

Posted by RandomizeR

He sneezed so hard that he sh[FONT=Arial]i[/FONT]t his pants and the woman behing him said"--

Posted by Klarth

--"why would ddrfusk say something so pedantic and immature?"

Posted by FLiPBoY

"Because he's awesome like that," responded Hyper while picking his nose. Suddenly, a gynormous person walked in. His pant size was 999 and in length, it was 10. He had greese stains on his shirt and many zits on his face. He was so big, you couldn't even stick a sheet of metal through the space between his arm and side.

Posted by Trigger

Everyone stopped what they were doing and immediately began staring at the giagantic man. All that could be heard were the sounds of food utensils dropping, a few nervous coughs and quiet whispers. The man took a step, landing his massive foot on the ground and causing bowls to rattle then said, ...

Posted by Corrupt

"lol hi guys whats up"

Everyone was rather shocked by what the man said, understandably. They were expecting more of an angry roar, or maybe some random vulgar word. There was an awkward silence that followed, but all of a sudden it was broken by...

Posted by Stalolin

A small Spanard, barely the size of the large man's thumb. The dirty Mexican had gotten up and performed a variety of Mexican and Spanish dances. The big man then...

Posted by The Judge

Crapped right in his hand and began to subsequently throw his feces everywhere. It splattered against people's faces and made babies cry. The stink was so bad that one guy puked. Just as the Large Man threw his feces straight into the air...

Posted by RandomizeR

The crazed mexican from the crowd lunged at the giant's foot and stabbed him with a knife. The giant screamed, not from pain, but because the sh[FONT=Arial]i[/FONT]t had fallen back down and onto his head. The little mexican, startled from the yell...

Posted by verystrait42

ran to bueno nacho where he begged kim possible to help him but she said no because she is a whor* and then rufus bit his-

Posted by The Judge

tongue. Right in half. He then screamed in a gargled voice...

Posted by The Judge

"KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!"

End thread

Posted by Hyper

And then the big man finally spoke, proclaiming himself as Crazy K (it had to be said :mad:)

Posted by The Judge

And said "Here's some pictures. Do you like my hat?"

Posted by Stalolin

And then Crazy K said

" Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him;
The evil that men do lives after them,
The good is oft interr

Posted by The Judge

And then Rome fell, after Crazy K personally killed Jesus.

Posted by Hyper

and jesus was like "oshi" and crazy k said "ill eat your *** just like i ate eve's rib that she stole from me"

Posted by The Judge

And then G*d's all "d00d wtfh4x."

Posted by Hyper

AND THEN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST STRUCK CRAZY K DOWN FOR TAKING UP TOO MUCH SPACE AND INFRINGING ON THE RIGHTS OF HUMANKIND

Posted by The Judge

And Crazy K became a vampire.

Posted by Hyper

and he lost weight

Posted by The Judge

Cause blood is very healthy.

He is now known as Longinus, and he wanders the earth praying for death. He frequents VGC.

Posted by Klarth

Longinus was mugged and his lance was stolen. Through a clerical error it was ejected from the atmosphere and now orbits the moon.

Posted by Zabuza

But a metor from who knows where pojects it back into the atmosphere while stricking down a duck...

Posted by The Judge

And Zabuza made a complete gramatical failure of a post.

Suddenly a random mexican discovered the head of the lance in the desert somewhere while Keanu Reeves was busy excorcising a girl of a horrible demon with a mirror.

Posted by Zabuza

Ok................. and the mirror was actually Arnold Schwarzenegger and the demon was actually George Bush but there really isn't any difference.

Posted by Klarth

You're going to die a virgin.

Posted by Ch

And Zabuza died a virgin after many years of hopeless dread and beer farts.

[SIZE=7]
[CENTER]THE END[/CENTER] [/SIZE]

Posted by The Judge

And then the Judge ruined a perfectly good ending and was castrated.

Posted by Zabuza

Ah and fate had a twisted turn Zabuza is still alive and didn't die a virgin besides if he did die he already had sex when he was 15 but any ways he pulls from his sholder (strang isn't) a long sword and hits the ground for really no reason and kills himself.

The End.

But somebody else continues a tale with out him...

Posted by The Judge

WHERE IS MY PENIS?!

Posted by Zabuza

But he must answer this question first...

Did you even have a penis? and if so where did you last use it? because it might still be there.

Ok now he stabs himself 3 times in the head then dies AGAIN! and the Death takes his body to Satan.

Posted by The Judge

Found it

Posted by Demonizer

And true enough...The penis was in the can of mayonaise that was getting really old at this rate..