Need Help On Wallpaper

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Thought that I would get everyone's thoughts. I need some help deciding what to do with this. I made it during my Biology class, but didnthave time to finish it. I have a few options. I was going to make it into a Hellsing wallpaper, and add in a picture of Alucard, but I need helpful suggestions about the following:

Render
Text
Finishing Overall

So if you have anything constructive to offer, please let me know. Here is the wallpaper:

And please dont be a dick and rip it :) You can use this version as a wall on your computer if you want, that is fine, just don't distribute it, thanks.

Posted by The Judge

I actually reall enjoy it just the way it is. Good job!

Posted by Scorpion

I agree it already looks awsome.

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: And please dont be a dick and rip it :) You can use this version as a wall on your computer if you want, that is fine, just don't distribute it, thanks.

I would suggest putting your name in a corner for the one you display!

Well, I think I will leave it. I may make a second version with Alucard in it, just for kicks. I'll post it when it's done.

Alright, I decided to add the Alucard. Here is the completed version, hope you like it.

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

Nice work! Ill be the first to put it as my wallpaper on my home PC. Just because Hellsing r0XorZ!

Quoting .Entity//: Nice work! Ill be the first to put it as my wallpaper on my home PC. Just because Hellsing r0XorZ!

Thanks! That is quite a compliment, so again, thanks.

Suggestions for this one? This is my current desktop, I created it, but I am wondering if anyone has something creative to add about it. Please do if you have anything to offer!

Posted by Roger Smith

Perhaps you should add a large silhouette of a clock in the back. I think that would overall make it look better themed.

Quoting Roger Smith: Perhaps you should add a large silhouette of a clock in the back. I think that would overall make it look better themed.

That might look cool! I'll try it out.

Posted by Apathetic

It looks great, I like how you made the squares to put your icons in.

Posted by Klarth

How 'bout darker colours, a starry background, and a plasma effect?

Quoting Majesty: How 'bout darker colours, a starry background, and a plasma effect?

Noted.

Posted by Klarth

How 'bout a 1024 version for people with notebooks? I know you'll have to resize everything but those squares, but fah, I like it too danm much. :(

You want it? Alright then, I'll make you a 1024 version!

Posted by Klarth

Yay, thanks. =D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I actually really like them all. Great job.

Thanks, that is very much appreciated.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

Heh I never knew you where so talented. Your even cooler than I thought you where

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Dragon Ryder: Heh I never knew you where so talented. Your even cooler than I thought you where

That's what they said about me ^. ^;