Yu Yu Hakusho

Posted by Cell

Once again I love this anime.Hiei is probably my favorite. Then Yusuke and Kuwabara make a great team. Anyway this one is going to be short so just post.

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

Id there much to say? I just wish they'd release more episodes already...

Posted by wolfmaster

Yeah and it was getting good to. Why do they always do that?

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Cell: I love this anime.Hiei is probably my favorite.

Mine too. I also like Kurama a lot and Gin

Posted by Foxy McCloud

I was rather annoyed when CN went back to the pilot episode just when the current season started building to it's climax. It completely kills the mood.

Posted by Reaper

Mine is also Hiei and I am most like to find out wich character you're most like you can go here.
http://selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=yyhselector

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Quoting Foxy McCloud: I was rather annoyed when CN went back to the pilot episode just when the current season started building to it's climax. It completely kills the mood.

I understand what you're saying. I was waiting to catch the new episode just to see the episodes had started from the beginning. It really kills the mood.

Posted by Burrito

Quoting Takuya Kanabara: I understand what you're saying. I was waiting to catch the new episode just to see the episodes had started from the beginning. It really kills the mood.

Yeah, but it's a good thing for people that might've missed parts of them series. I kept forgetting to watch it, so this would be a good time to catch up on the parts I missed. I'm too lazy to go out and buy the dvd or something.

Posted by Slash

I tape every episode, Its hard to catch them all. The re-runs are good and bad.
BTW My favorite is Kurama, but they are all pretty cool.

Posted by Ice Dragon

I love the show it's one of the best anime I've ever seen...But it lacks ending, any anime that is over 26 episode really starts to drag....No offense...

Posted by summer

The author alway in attears manuscript......

Posted by Slash

Quoting Ice Dragon: I love the show it's one of the best anime I've ever seen...But it lacks ending, any anime that is over 26 episode really starts to drag....No offense...

None taken....

Posted by Dragon Ryder

ok I got ****ed off and skipped ahead alittle it to the far episodes when when yuske get revived and such finds out he has demon blood in him. also his birdy friend turns into a pheonix type thing if i'm not mistaken. I didn't feel like downloading alot of the episodes becuase of the quality of the video. That said I also feel it turned too DBZish the last fight i saw was just well DBZ.

Posted by Y4kMISFIT

Quoting Dragon Ryder: ok I got ****ed off and skipped ahead alittle it to the far episodes when when yuske get revived and such finds out he has demon blood in him. also his birdy friend turns into a pheonix type thing if i'm not mistaken. I didn't feel like downloading alot of the episodes becuase of the quality of the video. That said I also feel it turned too DBZish the last fight i saw was just well DBZ.

wow....you gotta put a spoiler warning around that

Posted by Litbut

Yu Yu Hakusho rocked.