Ho-oh VS Lugia

Posted by May***

Which one is better?

Posted by Jak Pattinson

i like lugia better. a flying pokemon that is able to use so many diffrent types of moves ahs defnitely got to be the better of the two. ho-oh is also very original. it resembles phoenixs which aren't very intresting. new things are much cooler than copying old ones. i like lugia's background better too.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

In battles;

Lugia > Ho Oh. :)

Posted by Shade

Well, Lugia has a type advantage against Ho-oh, so the water beast wins that one. And Aeroblast pwns. :cool:

Posted by KuraiKitsune

Indeed, it's fairly obvious that Lugia would win... quite easily. It learns Hydro Pump, which will easily bring Ho-oh to critical levels of health (if it doesn't outright kill it, that is.), and, even then, Aeroblast is another card to bring to the table.

Lugia itself has no type advantage, but its water attack(s) and the combination of the best overall stats of G/S/C isn't something to be taken lightly. To be frank, it's going to take some pretty good luck and hoping that Hydro Pump misses quite a bit for Ho-oh to even have a chance at winning. Lugia's the clear champ here. ^.^

Posted by Mystic Hero

Lugia by far wins this match. Equiped with powerful moves such as Aeroblast Ho-Oh will be an easy take down, especially with it being able to learn water moves such as Hydo Pump. And if all else fails, Psychic can always come into play for a strong attack and possably lower Special Defense.

Posted by Vaporeon

Quoting May***: Which one is better?

I'd have to say Lugia is better, much nicer appearance, plus he has an elemental advantage.

Posted by Project ShadowX

Lugia is better.

Posted by Sean Fury

Even with a huge level disadvantage, Lugia would still wipe Ho-oh off the face of the Earth. I mean, I love Ho-oh since it's a Fire-type, but Lugia just has some sort of natural...total sweetness to it, that makes it just so much better. Other than the fact that it could use Water Gun and kill Ho-oh.

And many small Charmander.

Posted by Average n00b

Lugia for sure. It has an advantage over Ho-oh. And I already found that out after battling my Lugia with my friends Ho-oh. Same level. 70 vs. 70

Posted by Morag2

I'm sure lugia would win in a battle and I just really like lugia... it's my favorite pokemon on silver and it's my 3rd favorite overall after kyogre and rayquazaa.