Is there a message in the original Sonic games?

Posted by RAHU

At the beginning Dr.Robotnik was the only human in the game and cartoons. He wished to turn the world into a metropolis and created alot of polution. Sonic, an animal always ruined his plans. Does any one else see this as a hidden message?

Posted by Biolizard

Well, if your saying animals will one day take over the world, then i better get out my weapons of massive destruction :devil: .

Posted by Linko_16

A very nice thought, but I believe Dr. Robotnik's goal world domination rather than just pollution. Correct me if it says otherwise in the Player's Guide, but I'm pretty sure his motives as a pollutor was introduced in the comic series. I also don't know that he was necessarily the only human in all the Sonic world... just the only human character in the game, since you were running about wilderness areas and wouldn't see other humans to begin with.

Posted by Prince Redon

I am not sure about animals taking over the world, or that they are implying that humans are scum, (which they kind of are) but I do know that playing those games must have set some sort of message....They always made me want to play more.:)

Posted by Aya Sumimoto

If animals take over the world, I will not be affected, because technacly, im not a human lol

Posted by Sparkle the hedgehog

If your not human... what are you??

Posted by Vasioth

Why ask such Naive question's STH... He's obviously a mislead tran that is confused about his race...

And well... it could have a message. But I highly doubt it, there was a metroplis built in the later series anyhow so maybe it was a message to the later games or something like that.

Posted by Aya Sumimoto

Im no tranzie! Plus... it would be better if YOU dodn`t know!

O, yeah ure probably a freakin robot lol... ^^

Posted by Sean Fury

Dr. Robotnik wanted to take over the world and for whatever reason, being the only Human in the world, I'm thinking he wanted to feel not-so-alone and that's when he decided to turn all the animals into robots (since only a select few could speak for whatever reason) and that way he could not only control them and rule them, but he'd have "friends". Since you know, he is a loser.

Posted by Darkness_the_Echidna

I think the origonal message in this game, is just to believe in yourself... because you`re different, doen`t mean you`re not cool...

...Robotnik`s an ***

Posted by Darkness_the_Echidna

I think the original message is that animals are so cool, so don`t turn them into robots, k?

:P

Posted by Dreadnought

I think the original message is ITS A ****ING GAME, AND THUS, MUCH LIKE MUSIC, IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT!

So shut your face and take a seat, you worthless piece of talking meat.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2939/sylmh1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Dreadnought: I think the original message is ITS A ****ING GAME, AND THUS, MUCH LIKE MUSIC, IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT!

Unless you were being sarcastic, that's a pretty idiotic statement, especially saying something like that about music. Sure, it's entertainment to some people, but to others (like the people who created the songs you listen to in the first place) it might mean something more. Quite bold to make such a stupid remark.

Quoting Dreadnought: I think the original message is ITS A ****ING GAME, AND THUS, MUCH LIKE MUSIC, IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT!

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2939/sylmh1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

your wearing loose undies today aren`t you :> :> :> :> :>

Posted by Zeta

The message is "Eggs are evil."

srsly

Posted by Dreadnought

ITS A F[COLOR=Black]U[/COLOR]CKING QUOTE.

Proof that Sean is an idiot.

Posted by Linko_16

Linko typing in yellow = old post.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I was actually thinking about something like this the other day after downloading the original. Mad dictator brainwashes the population of a country into being mindless robots who only do his bidding until freed by a saviour?

Mad dictator with a moustache.

Posted by MikaFeldy

Its furries, of course the message was humans are teh suck!

Posted by classic gamer

maybe the message is to protect the enviroment because one a specis becomes extecnt its permanent.

Posted by Enviscity

Quoting Sean Fury: Dr. Robotnik wanted to take over the world and for whatever reason, being the only Human in the world, I'm thinking he wanted to feel not-so-alone and that's when he decided to turn all the animals into robots (since only a select few could speak for whatever reason) and that way he could not only control them and rule them, but he'd have "friends". Since you know, he is a loser.

Good point :o