EUROPEAN LAUNCH

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

It's been confirmed as September 1st, at

Posted by Jak Pattinson

gamestation have a poster outside their stroe saying they're gona get it in june/july. maybe they've got some sort of morale disagreement on infarmation going on.

Probably just speculation, or a previous launch date. I know that they pushed it back because of the issue with battery life.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

oh yeah, i remember that. its been pushed bak way too much in my opinion. but then again, i'd rather have a working psp than a malfunctional, crappy one. it's been a long time since the release of the psp in japan and america, and now, hopefully, its gonna be released here soon. pretty neat

Posted by Bebop

Far too expensive for me

It's actually cheaper to get the American Value Pack from Lik-Sang than it is to buy one over here at retail. However for some reason I've heard smatterings of region-specific coding on some games... true?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Wings: It's actually cheaper to get the American Value Pack from Lik-Sang than it is to buy one over here at retail. However for some reason I've heard smatterings of region-specific coding on some games... true?

I have not heard such "smatterings," but I would imagine that online play would be impossible, simply because the servers are in the US.

Posted by jillydad

Online play will be available in europe. Psp has a chat function in the WipEout browser hack, and I was chatting with a guy in Ireland that had a Japanese PSP.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

ha, maybe it will be europe exclusive online play then. that would be cool, but worldwide online play, if it hasnt been confirmed alredy, would be cooler.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting jillydad: Psp has a chat function in the WipEout browser hack, and I was chatting with a guy in Ireland that had a Japanese PSP.

Take a picture of this, I don't believe you. I only have used the browser hack.