Vote: The Judge's New Sig

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I made yet another sig for The Judge at his request, but I cannont choose which is better. That is where everyone else comes in. Please vote for which one you like better, and don't leave any comments saying "I don't like either," as that will not help. If you don't like either, just say which has the better design or look. Here are the choices:

Posted by Hyper

The second one for sure. I dislike text on the background with nothing special behind it.

Posted by FLiPBoY

The second puts the first one to shame. I like the second one better because the bar seems to make it look better.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, I'd have to say the second one, as well. I like the bar in the background.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Hyper: The second one for sure. I dislike text on the background with nothing special behind it.

What he said :)

Posted by Roger Smith

For some strange as hell reason, I like it w/out the bar :/

Posted by Axis

The bar, without it just looks plain.

Posted by Roger Smith

Lol, I told Velvet that I would be the only one to vote for W/out the bar.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, I'm gonna hop on the mini-bandwagon and go with the second banner. And by the way; what's the name of the character on the left? He looks kind of familiar, and he's pretty cool, but I don't know his name. And also, what game/show/whatever is he from? I'm curious.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Second.

Thoug I'm not a fan of the Dante image.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

The second one is better. The bar around it shows respect, authority, and dominance.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Corrupt: What game/show/whatever is he from? I'm curious.

The game is Digital Devil Saga, and his name is Serph, I believe. I am interested in playing it after hearing The Judge rave about it, and after hearing the general theme of it as well.

Posted by Shade

I think he was in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, as well.

I like the first one better, without the bar.

Posted by The Judge

The first banner I am sporting is from Digital Devil Saga, with the main character, Serph, and his demon form. Below that is from Nocturne, with Dante and the Protagonist. Until I post, I am unsure of which banner I am currently using.

EDIT: Well, it appears I'm using the popular one. Good.

Posted by Shade

I still can't tell the two characters from SMT apart. :(

The red one's better, btw.